It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

What common sense? The kind that told Pallies that it was a good idea to brutally attack children in Israel.

That kind of common sense???

Oh yeah, the Pallies get to play by different rules. More lefty double standards.

Nobody that counts in the matter is listening.

Protest and riot away.

But don't try any funny business in the US. We aren't in the mood.

Everyone seems to be playing by the same rules of war, it's called war crimes and hospitals, the sick, and women and children are fair game.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well, call me when Israel purposely puts some babies in some ovens and make the parents watch them cook.

Call me when a Pallie woman is raped by IDF soldiers until her pelvis bones are left shattered.

Call me when Israel takes hostages and tortures them.

Then we can talk about war crimes.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well, call me when Israel purposely puts some babies in some ovens and make the parents watch them cook.

Call me when a Pallie woman is raped by IDF soldiers until her pelvis bones are left shattered.

Hamas are terrorist and radicals who are most likely psychotic. Palestinians are refugees with nowhere to go so put blame where blame is due.

No we can talk about war crimes right now and from both sides.

Want to start with Israel using white phosphorus bombs?

www.amnesty.org... ities-escalate/#:~:text=In%20October%2C%20Amnesty%20International%20documented,indiscriminate%20attacks%20and%20therefore%20unlawful.
edit on q000000271130America/Chicago3535America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

BLM are terrorists and radicals and mostly psychotic. Still, if BLM attacked Mexico with rockets, the USA would have to answer for it. Or the KKK if you prefer.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

BLM are terrorists and radicals and mostly psychotic. Still, if BLM attacked Mexico with rockets, the USA would have to answer for it. Or the KKK if you prefer.

Speculation. Assumption. Again, where's your common sense?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So you feel like if a radical group in the US attacked Mexico with rockets, the USA wouldn't be held to answer?

Where is YOUR common sense?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So you feel like if a radical group in the US attacked Mexico with rockets, the USA wouldn't be held to answer?

Where is YOUR common sense?

Common sense tells me the leaders of both countries actually talk to each other, am I right?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: NeonKnights

A time stamp would work just in case I missed something that pertains to what I said? Can you at least do that?

I will discuss the video I posted with you, but you didn't watch it did you?

Yeah I watched it why do you think I asked for a time stamp? I need no verbal explanation from you as to what was said just a time stamp will suffice, can you do that for me?

No you are off topic. If you want continue discussing the video then proceed.

You responded to me with the video, derp. You wouldn’t be moving the goalposts now would you??? You can’t give a time stamp because what I was talking about doesn’t exist on the video even though you’re the one that responded to me with that video in a gotcha moment, you said watch and learn but now you can’t even point to what I’m supposed to learn😂😂😂😂. Can’t make this # up.

Another thing is I don’t believe a word that comes from one of the worst perpetrators of propaganda Aljazeer. If that’s the kind of network where you’re getting your info, then it explains a lot about your post history.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

www.amnesty.org... ities-escalate/#:~:text=In%20October%2C%20Amnesty%20International%20documented,indiscriminate%20attacks%20and%20therefore%20unlawful.

Amnesty International has a long anti-semitic history, and those are only ACCUSATIONS of Israel using white phosphorus against civilians. Israel said it was phasing white phosphorus out back in 2013 and it denies that it used white phosphorus against civilians. Using white phosphorus on a battlefield is not illegal. There has been no "independent investigation".

The Guardian

White phosphorus munitions can legally be used on battlefields to make smokescreens, generate illumination, mark targets or burn bunkers and buildings. Israel could be using the material to mark targets.

Because it has legal uses, white phosphorus is not banned as a chemical weapon under international conventions.

White phosphorus is considered an incendiary weapon under protocol 3 of the convention on the prohibition of use of certain conventional weapons. The protocol prohibits using incendiary weapons against military targets located among civilians, although Israel has not signed it and is not bound by it.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

A time stamp would work just in case I missed something that pertains to what I said? Can you at least do that?

Yeah I watched it why do you think I asked for a time stamp? I need no verbal explanation from you as to what was said just a time stamp will suffice, can you do that for me?

You responded to me with the video, derp. You wouldn’t be moving the goalposts now would you??? You can’t give a time stamp because what I was talking about doesn’t exist on the video even though you’re the one that responded to me with that video in a gotcha moment, you said watch and learn but now you can’t even point to what I’m supposed to learn😂😂😂😂. Can’t make this # up.

Another thing is I don’t believe a word that comes from one of the worst perpetrators of propaganda Aljazeer. If that’s the kind of network where you’re getting your info, then it explains a lot about your post history.

At least we are progressing with you even if it is just showing your bias.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Jews and Muslims have been at it for a thousand years.

Do you think they haven't thought of sitting down and talking in all those years?

Muslims wish to exterminate them. Iran is saying so even today.

Why is anyone defending Palestine backed by Iran AT ALL????? Israel should be free to use what ever means necessary to insure nobody tries to genocide them for real again.

Common sense says, when someone is threatening your very existence, fight them with whatever means.

This isnt a video game. Jews know first hand what genocide actually means. Better than anyone alive here.

If cartels started shooting rockets into the US, I suppose you think we should sit down and talk to Mexico?

No, we make it so hard on Mexico that they reign in the cartels.

That is how it is done.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Amnesty International has a long anti-semitic history, and those are only ACCUSATIONS of Israel using white phosphorus against civilians. Israel said it was phasing white phosphorus out back in 2013 and it denies that it used white phosphorus against civilians. Using white phosphorus on a battlefield is not illegal. There has been no "independent investigation".

The Guardian

White phosphorus munitions can legally be used on battlefields to make smokescreens, generate illumination, mark targets or burn bunkers and buildings. Israel could be using the material to mark targets.

Because it has legal uses, white phosphorus is not banned as a chemical weapon under international conventions.

White phosphorus is considered an incendiary weapon under protocol 3 of the convention on the prohibition of use of certain conventional weapons. The protocol prohibits using incendiary weapons against military targets located among civilians, although Israel has not signed it and is not bound by it.

So now any white phosphorus strike can be claimed to have been used on a battlefield, where said battlefield can be any site they deem to be a battlefield?

Upon contact, white phosphorus can burn people, thermally and chemically, down to the bone as it is highly soluble in fat and therefore in human flesh. White phosphorus fragments can exacerbate wounds even after treatment and can enter the bloodstream and cause multiple organ failure. Already dressed wounds can reignite when dressings are removed and the wounds are re-exposed to oxygen. Even relatively minor burns are often fatal. For survivors, extensive scarring tightens muscle tissue and creates physical disabilities. The trauma of the attack, the painful treatment that follows, and appearance-changing scars lead to psychological harm and social exclusion.

The use of white phosphorus in densely populated areas of Gaza violates the requirement under international humanitarian law to take all feasible precautions to avoid civilian injury and loss of life, Human Rights Watch said. This concern is amplified given the technique evidenced in videos of airbursting white phosphorus projectiles. Airbursting of white phosphorus projectiles spreads 116 burning felt wedges impregnated within the substance over an area between 125 and 250 meters in diameter, depending on the altitude of the burst, thereby exposing more civilians and civilian structures to potential harm than a localized ground burst.

Israeli authorities have not commented on whether or not they used white phosphorus during the ongoing fighting.

www.hrw.org...

See why using it is against International Law?
edit on q000000021130America/Chicago5454America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Jews and Muslims have been at it for a thousand years.

Do you think they haven't thought of sitting down and talking in all those years?

Muslims wish to exterminate them. Iran is saying so even today.

Why is anyone defending Palestine backed by Iran AT ALL????? Israel should be free to use what ever means necessary to insure nobody tries to genocide them for real again.

Common sense says, when someone is threatening your very existence, fight them with whatever means.

This isnt a video game. Jews know first hand what genocide actually means. Better than anyone alive here.

If cartels started shooting rockets into the US, I suppose you think we should sit down and talk to Mexico?

No, we make it so hard on Mexico that they reign in the cartels.

That is how it is done.

You really need to make a separate thread about the cartels and the U.S., the fictional account you seem to have in your mind.

Common sense says the history between Islam and Jewish religious ideologies will never be resolved either through talks nor war.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

At least we are progressing with you even if it is just showing your bias.

Wish I could say the same.

Progressing with what? That I should blindly believe your lies, propaganda and your continuance to spew nonsense you can’t even back up? Got it👍. Post that time stamp when you get a chance, yeah?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hamas are terrorist and radicals who are most likely psychotic. Palestinians are refugees with nowhere to go so put blame where blame is due.

Indeed!!

War crimes from both sides and we are aware of them.

One of the major reasons why the demonstrations took place and there are more to come.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Indeed!!

War crimes from both sides and we are aware of them.

One of the major reasons why the demonstrations took place and there are more to come.

And we realize this neverending war causes some people here to take sides and I want to thank you for showing both sides as committing war crimes and the senseless continuation of their war games.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Because using an example, you might more readily see my point with, requires a separate thread?

Or did my point pierce you?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Because using an example, you might more readily see my point with, requires a separate thread?

Or did my point pierce you?

Your point is moot because the Cartels only God is money and power. Get my point when comparing the two scenarios?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

and I want to thank you for showing both sides as committing war crimes and the senseless continuation of their war games.

It's the most obvious in this senseless war.
Only those who are emotionally attached and invested in one side cannot see it let's say don't want to see the realities of war.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join