It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
maktoobmedia.com...

Half a million pro-Palestine supporters poured onto the streets of central London on Saturday to demand Israel halt its bombing campaign and siege of the Gaza Strip after the heaviest night of bombing yet.

Protesters marched from the Embankment towards Westminster.

Aerial footage showed large crowds setting off on the march organised by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, with the protest due to end outside the Houses of Parliament after passing Prime Minister Rishi Sunak’s Downing Street office.

A few things to discuss here given a range of claims made in other threads.

1) There have been several demonstrations in Europe, the US, and elsewhere in the World, against the war asking for an immediate ceasefire.

The huge demonstration in London proves there are millions of people in the UK and many more in the rest of the World who are against the war and against the actions by Israel that decided to bomb and kill thousands of innocent civilians, most of them women and children.

That's contrary to the claims made in other threads that not many are against the bombing campaign by Israel.

2) Claims have been made that people who support peace and argue for ceasefire are supporters of Hamas and terrorism. One suggested they're Nazi sympathisers...

Clearly these are terrible flawed arguments that have no basis in reality. The London demonstration and the demonstrations elsewhere have shown how ridiculous these propagandistic claims are.

3) Showing solidarity for Palestine doesn't imply solidarity for Hamas or for whatever jihadi groups operating in Gaza or in the wider area. That's another debunked argument. There is a clear differentiation between civilians and these armed groups. Most people understand it and understand the harsh realities and lives of ordinary Palestinian people.

4) Contrary to the claims made Israel doesn't attack civilians the number of dead and injured people speak for themselves. The consensus from the march in London is that Israel has killed thousands of innocent civilians and this is not an act of self defense but an act of revenge. Protesters stated that Israel has murdered thousands of Palestinians.

5) Some other bizarre arguments were made that only those on the left of the ideological spectrum are against the war and in favour of ceasefire.

The demonstrations in London and elsewhere proved the opposite. People from different backgrounds and political ideologies are against this war. You don't have to be left wing to be against the war and against atrocities and war crimes.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
anti-Semitic useful idiots for Hamas.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

That's a great comment!
Well done!

It increases your credibility exponentially.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So you claim that hundreds of thousands of people who demonstrated in London and millions in the UK who are against the war are antisemitic. Do you have any evidence for this? Or is it just your opinion and you have been emotionally charged again making the usual flawed claims.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

The numbers were very impressive in Nazi Germany as well

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A New York construction worker was seen on video furiously telling off a man that had been tearing down 'kidnapped' signs of Israelis held hostage by Hamas.

www.latimes.com...

‘Kidnapped from Israel,’ artists’ posters say. Some are being torn down

www.thejc.com...

The poster carried by the student, Marie Andersen, showed a Star of David being binned and the words “keep the world clean”.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

NYC teen filmed carrying anti-Semitic sign is identified - as her high school condemns her 'serious error in judgement' and vows to heal their community with 'restorative justice'

www.theguardian.com...

Mob storms Dagestan airport in search of Jewish passengers from Israel

www.ndtv.com...

Jewish Students Hide In US College Library Amid Pro-Palestine Protests: Report

forward.com...

Antisemitic threats at Cornell shutter kosher dining hall as Jews hide in their rooms

edit on 30-10-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

My credibility is better than yours. Not a high bar to hurdle, and I did just fine.

you have been emotionally charged again

You continue to troll this nonsense. When off topic and talking about emotions, it would be best for you to take a look at yourself. Your emotional investment in continually posting thread after thread of anything anti-Israel is really quite telling.

My statement stands. They want to take away Israels right to self defense so Israel will get hit by terrorists again and again and again. That makes them useful idiots for Hamas. Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

My credibility is better than yours. Not a high bar to hurdle, and I did just fine.

you have been emotionally charged again

You continue to troll this nonsense. When off topic and talking about emotions, it would be best for you to take a look at yourself. Your emotional investment in continually posting thread after thread of anything anti-Israel is really quite telling.

My statement stands. They want to take away Israels right to self defense so Israel will get hit by terrorists again and again and again. That makes them useful idiots for Hamas. Nothing more.

Yes I see how credible your arguments are when you argue that those who support peace end ceasefire are supporters of Hamas and terrorism.

A self defeating argument but when someone is emotionally charged can't think clearly.
edit on 30-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

The numbers were very impressive in Nazi Germany as well

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A New York construction worker was seen on video furiously telling off a man that had been tearing down 'kidnapped' signs of Israelis held hostage by Hamas.

www.latimes.com...

‘Kidnapped from Israel,’ artists’ posters say. Some are being torn down

www.thejc.com...

The poster carried by the student, Marie Andersen, showed a Star of David being binned and the words “keep the world clean”.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

NYC teen filmed carrying anti-Semitic sign is identified - as her high school condemns her 'serious error in judgement' and vows to heal their community with 'restorative justice'

www.theguardian.com...

Mob storms Dagestan airport in search of Jewish passengers from Israel

www.ndtv.com...

Jewish Students Hide In US College Library Amid Pro-Palestine Protests: Report

forward.com...

Antisemitic threats at Cornell shutter kosher dining hall as Jews hide in their rooms

Bringing Nazis into the conversation or try to make a false equivalency between the London protesters and Nazi sympathisers is a self defeating argument.

To haven't read the OP as it seems

Claims have been made that people who support peace and argue for ceasefire are supporters of Hamas and terrorism. One suggested they're Nazi sympathisers...

Clearly these are terrible flawed arguments that have no basis in reality. The London demonstration and the demonstrations elsewhere have shown how ridiculous these propagandistic claims are.

You fell into the sake trap like others here on numerous occasions.
edit on 30-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
More protest for the terrorist Palestinian hamas soo they have the right to kill Israelis, but Israelis cannot defend themselves and their families from hamas attacks because other terrorist around the world do not like it.

There that is my take of the whole situation.

Yep Israel just open your borders, let the hamas palestinians in and let them kill you all, the world will approve with not problems.

UK have a big terrorist infiltrators problem.

Once terrorist hamas were expelled from any country, now they are welcome with open arms. Idiots.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight... when one trucker out of thousand had a nazi flag EVERYONE was called an extremist and had their bank accounts frozen. Now, with swastikas showing up left and right with the pro-palestinian crowd, the opposite is true.
That's right, stop the war crimes Israel... so the Palestinian leaders can murder your children while they sleep. They literally still have grandma's being held hostage btw. But I suppose you'd call them "enemy combatants" lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

... when someone is emotionally charged can't think clearly.

That would be you. Every time you deflect and troll that line its comical.
All these anti-Israel threads. Thread after thread after thread after thread.
You are emotionally charged ... emotionally invested ... in painting Israel as evil.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

From the River to the sea…

Most people probably don’t have a clue what this infers.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You are emotionally charged ... emotionally invested ... in painting Israel as evil.

He’s a Palestinian sympathizer who’s thoughts are controlled by the msm. There is no resemblance of independent thought, he’s what we call brainwashed. Might as well argue with a crayon but I’m hearing you brother. Something about leading a horse to water.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Soo what is your best, I mean best proposition to stop hamas from killing Israelis in Israel, because if I remember well Its always Hamas bombing Israel first.

What is your solution, please lets all of us know.

I am sure Israel victims of the latest hamas terrorist attack are waiting to hear you too.

You do not have anything, all you want is more pages for your rant.

edit on 30-10-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What’s your end goal here? You keep parroting the same # over and over being proved wrong every time you open your mouth. Some people just don’t get it and never will stop being that guy.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Your argument in the OP was “look at all the crowds, they must be right”.

My response was “look at all Hitlers crowds.

Not a false equivalency at all.

My point is your crowds prove nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So you claim that hundreds of thousands of people who demonstrated in London and millions in the UK who are against the war are antisemitic. Do you have any evidence for this? Or is it just your opinion and you have been emotionally charged again making the usual flawed claims.

First of all, October 7th was a Terrorist attack by Hammas on innocent civilians in Israel.
At that exact point it was not a war, a terrorist attack it be.
Suffice to say there would be escalation, of this there would be no doubt, which begs the question of Hamma's ulterior motive for the terrorist attack on innocent civilians.

As far as the protests non stop and around the world, the majority of protestors are muslims. not the majority of the people. The majority of the muslims that live in those areas.

We have many many protests here in Canada, not just in large cities, but small cities and small towns. the majority of protestors in each and every protest are muslims.

There are no Canadian flags, there are no provincial flags, there are no Pride flags, the majority of people protesting are muslims.

The majority of citizens all over the world are NOT protesting.

If you need to read the above 2 or 3 times to understand the difference, take your time, as you seem to get so emotionally charged every time you post.

edit on 30-10-2023 by freshcedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Where is a suicide bomber or a IED when you need one

Asking for a friend named Tommy

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Have Palestinians stopped the bombing of Israel and returned all the hostages?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I didn't know that the State of Israel cannot be criticised for its atrocities and the mass killings of thousands innocent civilians. It seems you think we're not allowed to challenge the Israeli Government and the IDF.

So you said that half million people who attended the demonstrations are antisemites. That's a great argument! Ay proof? I wouldn't think so.

The right to self defense doesn't extend to the mass killings of innocent civilians in their thousands or the collective punishment of the entire population and the forced expulsion and displacement.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join