It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: NeonKnights

a reply to: Another_Nut

It is known that it is against International Law to target hospitals...in any way!

Under international humanitarian law, both schools and hospitals are protected civilian objects, and therefore benefit from the humanitarian principles of distinction and proportionality. Direct physical attacks and the closure of these institutions as a result of direct threats have since 2011 been added as triggers for inclusion on the list of the Secretary-General of parties to conflict committing grave violations against children in armed conflict.

childrenandarmedconflict.un.org...

Wrong, that’s not entirely true. If a hospital or school is harboring combatants, being used as a ammo depot or deemed a militarily necessity, you can bomb the # out of them. Same as if you bombed a civilian dwelling that was harboring combatants or if dwelling was sitting on a tunnel, bombs away. There’s supposedly a military command post in a basement hospital, if so, they can bomb it. No war crimes. This has been going on for decades, all countries including US have done it and again, no crime. It may not sit well in public opinion and be a gray area but it’s legal if deemed militarily necessary. Matter of fact it’s possible that the country getting bombed could be charged for using human shields which is also a war crimes. This has already been discussed in one of the other 100’s of threads the OP started on the same subject.

And as I posted above he said/he said, there is no independent investigation that shows hospitals are being used as Hamas fighter bases, rather the hospitals are being reported as struggling to continue to save lives and running out of fuel, not Hamas stealing their fuel.

Why would civilians seek safety at the courtyards of hospitals if Hamas fighters are there?

I never said there was, reading comprehension is everything, I said “supposedly”. I was just correcting your statement above which is not entirely true.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NeonKnights

Watch and learn.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Watch and learn.

Learn what??? Enlighten me how this relates to what I said.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's a tall order; the enlightenment part.
edit on q000000191130America/Chicago2727America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Millions of people all over the world say not to war and destruction. Human lives matter a lot regardless of where you may come from. When someone supports war and destruction I tend to think there must something wrong going on here.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Leviathan4

"What's next? Some link from an Evangelical Christian website?"

What is wrong with Christians expressing their views?

Have you got it in for them too?

Like Hamas does?

Some of these evangelican Christians have an issue with the nature of reality so there are a few things wrong there. There is nothing wrong with Christians generally speaking.

The link doesn't work from the Christian Post citing the IDF as a good and credible source...

The IDF, ADL, or whatever sources the other member uses are obviously biased because they promote the Jewish positions and government lines, and hence dismissed.

By the way you need to differentiate between moderate and extreme religious people.
edit on 3-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4
s do you really think that a link that doesn't work from the Christian Post citing the IDF is a good and credible source?!

They are reporting the information and the information is sound.
Yes it's a credible source.
Better than Qatari funded Al Jazeera. That's for damn sure.

LINK - trying again
edit on 11/3/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

there is no independent investigation that shows hospitals are being used as Hamas fighter bases,

Hamas uses human shields. Hamas uses hospitals to run their terrorist operations out of, and schools to store their munitions at. There can be no 'independent investigation' by the press or by the UN or whoever the heck you want to pick out because there is a war going on and it's not the job of those organizations to do the 'intelligence gathering'. Hamas wouldn't exactly let them in even if they were to show up knocking at the door.

Israel Has Concrete Proof Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City is a Hamas Base of Operations

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

That's a tall order; the enlightenment part.

Oh…. give a shot sport. Let’s see what you got.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

there is no independent investigation that shows hospitals are being used as Hamas fighter bases,

Hamas uses human shields. Hamas uses hospitals to run their terrorist operations out of, and schools to store their munitions at. There can be no 'independent investigation' by the press or by the UN or whoever the heck you want to pick out because there is a war going on and it's not the job of those organizations to do the 'intelligence gathering'. Hamas wouldn't exactly let them in even if they were to show up knocking at the door.

Israel Has Concrete Proof Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City is a Hamas Base of Operations

I consider this doctor in the video as an independent source and witness to what is really going on at hospitals there.

Common sense should prevail here.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

So you consider AlJazeera to be an independent source?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

So you consider AlJazeera to be an independent source?

I consider the doctor on the video I posted, who works at that hospital, as a witness, therefore credible. Nobody watched the video, right?
edit on q000000091130America/Chicago0606America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

A time stamp would work just in case I missed something that pertains to what I said? Can you at least do that?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

A time stamp would work just in case I missed something that pertains to what I said? Can you at least do that?

I will discuss the video I posted with you, but you didn't watch it did you?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Like Al Jazeera cant stage that?

I will watch a video that is from a different or additional non-biased source.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Like Al Jazeera cant stage that?

I will watch a video that is from a different or additional non-biased source.

Did you actually watch the footage? Where do you think the injured citizens are going for help there when they can't get out?

Again, common sense needs to prevail here.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Millions of people all over the world say not to war and destruction. Human lives matter a lot regardless of where you may come from. When someone supports war and destruction I tend to think there must something wrong going on here.

I support defending my country and countryman from a country that wants to murder my family. Ya know…. Kind of like what hamas did to Israel. Don’t be shocked when there’s collateral damage as a result of my actions.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yeah I watched it why do you think I asked for a time stamp? I need no verbal explanation from you as to what was said just a time stamp will suffice, can you do that for me?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What common sense? The kind that told Pallies that it was a good idea to brutally attack children in Israel.

That kind of common sense???

Oh yeah, the Pallies get to play by different rules. More lefty double standards.

Nobody that counts in the matter is listening.

Protest and riot away.

But don't try any funny business in the US. We aren't in the mood.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yeah I watched it why do you think I asked for a time stamp? I need no verbal explanation from you as to what was said just a time stamp will suffice, can you do that for me?

No you are off topic. If you want continue discussing the video then proceed.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join