It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I made account after reading this site for 10years since I have finally have something useful to say.

I watched ep3 of a show out on netflix calling encounters and it sounds like some guy in the UK in maybe the 70s ran into the same thing as these villagers. It jumped out at him, 7 foot tall wearing some sort motorbike helmet type thing and it had large feet. They talk to him today he is about 40-50years old. It was following this kid he keep running away.

If you watch closely they briefly show a video where they talk to this guy as a kid after it happened where he says it did a high jump over a gate no human could do. There is another part where some people saw a very tall creature outside there window that must have been 8foot+ tall.

The ep was called "The Broad Haven Triangle".

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Seriphia

SWEET!!!
Thanks for giving us the heads up.

(welcome to the crayzeeee
)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Seriphia

Thanks for the recommendation. I just watched it and had never heard of these sightings before.

Very similar physical descriptions as the Peruvian encounters. Thankfully no face peeling. lol

What I find interesting about this one and so many others is — what’s the point? To simply scare the crap out of people? Always the common theme with the high strangeness.

If I was an explorer exploring new worlds, my last intent would be to scare the natives. That seems to be their prime objective, whatever they are.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think it's important to imagine what happens when cartels are allowed to grow to the size of major corporations or small countries.

What kinds of technology would such wealthy and powerful organizations possess, is just one question we should be asking ourselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
S+F

South American UFO sightings are no joke. UFO's have killed people in Brazil.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I see this thread is up and making progress. Good!
So, did we agree on something or even narrowed the possibilities down? I skimmed few pages after my last reply but not getting a clue at the moment.
My personal outlook is down to two possibilities.
Movie shot scenes ( hey, those frames must be believable) and the second - it's a real deal.

cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
then, when the movie is released, the creators will say "The movie was based on the real events." Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
then, when the movie is released, the creators will say "The movie was based on the real events." Just a thought.

To be perfectly honest, I think this is a brilliant hypothesis. Tim seems like he’s really pushing an agenda. He also clearly loves the limelight and plays a “role’ or “character” if you will. Like carrying the machete throughout the entire filming. He thinks he’s a suave Indiana Jones with a cigar…

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I see this thread is up and making progress. Good!
So, did we agree on something or even narrowed the possibilities down? I skimmed few pages after my last reply but not getting a clue at the moment.
My personal outlook is down to two possibilities.
Movie shot scenes ( hey, those frames must be believable) and the second - it's a real deal.

cheers

Police didn't but the story and said it was illegal miners using jetpacks.

www.newsnationnow.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Welcome! I’m going to keep this tread running with updates on this situation - we have a lot of wonderful posters.

To answer your first post: Myself and several others leaning towards real humans in black armor with advanced tech.

Others have varying opinions - all are welcome and valid until more evidence is uncovered.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE;

Your theory in the post I quoted above gets some instant validation as Tim just posted he’s going on coast to coast am tonight:

Twitter link

Going on Coast to Coast AM with @g_knapp tonight.

edit on 26-11-2023 by pianopraze because: Typos

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

Nice twist in logic:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Welcome! I’m going to keep this tread running with updates on this situation - we have a lot of wonderful posters.

To answer your first post: Myself and several others leaning towards real humans in black armor with advanced tech.

Others have varying opinions - all are welcome and valid until more evidence is uncovered.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE;

Your theory in the post I quoted above gets some instant validation as Tim just posted he’s going on coast to coast am tonight:

Twitter link

Going on Coast to Coast AM with @g_knapp tonight.

But didn't they say the story wasn't real and it was due to illegal miners.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: DaydreamerX

Nice twist in logic:

Based on real events but not real aliens.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM54

Read through the thread for more information.

A wave of these black figures started in Brazil then south Peru in June, they swept north through June/July. They turned east and arrived at this village in July/august. This village begged for navy/police/reporters. Police took girls statement. There was no investigation by other agency. Then they release that ridiculous statement. The wave continued west until returning back into Brazil again in October/November. They are following the river. This is ongoing. It is not miners.

They go into and out of the river.

The boards described by villagers over hundreds of miles of river are completely silent.

They are not hoverboards or jet backpacks. The round boots have a limited capability. The connect into 3 foot diameter boards that are round which have more flight capability. And there are acorn shaped bigger craft that are typical UAP/ufo.

Again all villagers over hundreds of miles across multiple countries reporting same thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Read through the thread for more information.

A wave of these black figures started in Brazil then south Peru in June, they swept north through June/July. They turned east and arrived at this village in July/august. This village begged for navy/police/reporters. Police took girls statement. There was no investigation by other agency. Then they release that ridiculous statement. The wave continued west until returning back into Brazil again in October/November. They are following the river. This is ongoing. It is not miners.

They go into and out of the river.

The boards described by villagers over hundreds of miles of river are completely silent.

They are not hoverboards or jet backpacks. The round boots have a limited capability. The connect into 3 foot diameter boards that are round which have more flight capability. And there are acorn shaped bigger craft that are typical UAP/ufo.

Again all villagers over hundreds of miles across multiple countries reporting same thing.

If let's say this is true then what is the purpose of these alien beings? Why do they appear in remote villages? Do they abduct humans or animals or something else is going on? If the mining story is correct are they interested in something our planet has?
edit on 27-11-2023 by ARM54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I think we should be asking, who are these humans with advanced tech, what operations are the engaged in, and why?

Gold mining in unlikely, but prospecting for other resources like lithium is a possibility, and one that could involve land acquisition operations. Expanding coca or human trafficking operations, could also fit this line of reasoning, as there's enough money at stake within these markets to possibly warrant the expense and use of advanced technology.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

I think we should be asking, who are these humans with advanced tech, what operations are the engaged in, and why?

Gold mining in unlikely, but prospecting for other resources like lithium is a possibility, and one that could involve land acquisition operations. Expanding coca or human trafficking operations, could also fit this line of reasoning, as there's enough money at stake within these markets to possibly warrant the expense and use of advanced technology.

I am much more inclined that these beings are humans to be honest.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM54

If let's say this is true then what is the purpose of these alien beings? Why do they appear in remote villages? Do they abduct humans or animals or something else is going on? If the mining story is correct are they interested in something our planet has?

I think they are human with advanced tech.

Mining makes zero sense. This started at the head of an Amazon tributary and went down river terrorizing each village in turn. They were not attempting to scare them off.

They were attempting abductions and face peelings.

So bizarre initiation ritual?

Organ harvesting and slavers?

Many people went missing and many others were gruesomely cut up before fellow villagers ran these black armored individuals off.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Let me summarise the thread as far as I see it. Feel free to correct me:

People in remote villages in Peru and Brazil being attacked and mutilated by unknown assailants who appear to have access to advanced technology.

Suspects:
------------

1. Illegal Miners with advanced tech
  2. Drug cartels with advanced tech
  3. Humans with Advanced tech
  4. Humans and Aliens with advanced tech
  5. Hoax

Motives:
----------

1. Drugs
  2. Body part harvesting
  3. Scare tactics
  4. Minerals
  5. Rituals
  6. Initiation Rites

Tech:
------

1. Hover boots? (silent)
  2. Hover boards (silent)
  3. Larger craft
  4. Laser scalpels
  5. Energy weapons
  6. Cream / Ointment used prior to peeling of face

Evidence:
------------

1. Blurry video of alien
  2. Video of victims testimoney
  3. Video of victims wounds
  4. Multiple witness accounts
  5. Police reports

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Another interview with Timothy.

A few new details. The boots had two circles not just one for instance:

Timothy seems to also firmly believe these are humans with advanced technology.

He firmly denies this is any of the flying tech posted elsewhere in this thread. He says it could be more advanced anti-gravity tech in similar shape, but it is absolutely silent.

Good video.

Edit to add, Timothy mentions this attack in the video. WARNING EXTREEMLY GRAPHIC!!!
Black and White photos of boy who almost died having his face peeled.
Nightmare inducing.
edit on 1-12-2023 by pianopraze because: Added link to boy who almost died from face peeling attack.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join