It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Did you miss the cell phone video of the black man? Alien? In the tree adjusting it’s equipment?

If so clink this link to the post on the previous page: Ats link.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Did you miss the cell phone video of the black man? Alien? In the tree adjusting it’s equipment?

If so clink this link to the post on the previous page: Ats link.

I saw your link and appreciate the thorough investigation on your part. However, I don’t find anything out of this world about it.

These villagers should have better documented evidence by now, considering the claims.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Hot damn!!!

Everyone go look at this video now!!!

Twitter caught black armored individual on film!

Not sure what the figure in the tree is but has anyone noticed how weird that tree (or observation platform???) looks?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Putting this here for locational backround.
Human trafficing didn't exactly sit right with me, my fault for not grasping how deep criminal depravity goes. It is also tangentally related to Aliens. While accepting without doubt Jaime Maussan is quite the con man, the rest of the story involving "Peru's Alien Mummies" sheds light on some of exactly what is being trafficed.

Human Blood to Europe sold for beauty treatments. By the gallon.
Artwork, plus a booming business manufacturing "fake aliens" composed of looted body parts from graves & animal parts. It's graphic so be warned. When I say I'm appalled it's because older corpses are soaked so in production the skin streches to insert other Human & animal bones to mimic a "alien" then redried and sold.

This YT is Part 2.
It's all the criminal activity involved in perpetrating in the manufacture of the "mummified Aliens".
I haven't seen any of this posted anywhere.

@ KKLOCO
Not sure what BS in Vegas you mean? Please clue me in!

edit on 15-11-2023 by Caver78 because: to correctly imbed video

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

Yeah, I wondered how anything could stay perched on the very top of a tree. The branches on top of trees I have seen are all very thin. I can't recall even birds sitting on the very top of a tree.

It does give the impression like something made a nest there.

edit on 15/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptured

Hot damn!!!

Everyone go look at this video now!!!

Twitter caught black armored individual on film!

Not sure what the figure in the tree is but has anyone noticed how weird that tree (or observation platform???) looks?

Video matches with the descriptions...
They wear full-body suits made of all black metallic armor that covers them from head to toe.

They also said they can leap over trees, and have been seen in the trees... reason they cut them all down.

Pretty freaky.

edit on 54115430pm302023Wed, 15 Nov 2023 20:54:07 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Not sure what BS in Vegas you mean? Please clue me in!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From last June. The kids claimed to see 7-9 foot tall aliens land in their backyard right after what appears to be a meteor streak across the sky. Local PD caught the meteor on body cam. Within minutes, the kid called the cops with the alien yarn. Ironically (not), he was a big TikToker too….
edit on 16-11-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Agreed, I’m leaning towards black ops with unknown tech.

But this is great documentation.

It is direct evidence of exactly what they describe seeing.

I’ve spent hours watching it and there is definitely backpack and helmet. So not monkey.

Doubtful it’s aliens at this point. Question is where did they get the tech?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Agreed, I’m leaning towards black ops with unknown tech.

Agreed. And I want ALL that tech for myself! If the capabilities are true.

Doubtful it’s aliens at this point. Question is where did they get the tech?

I’m not buying there being a market for ‘faces transplants’ either.

What would make more sense (unfortunately in the world we live in), is an insane multi multi billionaire, with a sick fetish for collecting human faces. Just look at how much money people pay for ‘art’. And if I was a Uber billionaire, I’d definitely want to have tech like that, minus the face peeling technology 😝

Or it could be what someone else mentioned already — some type of transhuman robotic project, to make them look as real as possible. But how would you keep the flesh alive?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Maybe someone knows this timeline:

When did the attacks start.
When was Talia attacked.
When did the attacks stop.

If the attacks on Talia's Village stopped shortly after the botched attack on Talia, that would indicate something.

Ruthless criminals would probably continue business as usual. Whereas people who care about public perception are more likely to review what happened in a methodical way. Procedure is generally stopped until an investigation is complete. Workplace revision, say like when there is a safety issue.

---------

I've been listening again to the video made prior to the trip to Peru. This one:

At the 26:45 he begins to talk about the American congress.

At the 35:30 he starts to talk about grays. He has obviously read a great many case studies.

At the 38:40 the guy with the baseball cap asks a very important question.

He asks if there has ever been a case where the grays have f'd up an abduction.

edit on 16/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added afterthought

The 40:20 mark is the exact time he asks if the grays gave ever failed in an abduction.

edit on 16/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Accuracy

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Attacks started years ago.
July to late June was Attack on Talia
Late September early October attacks slowed down in that village. They are ongoing in a tri country region - Brazil, Equador, and of course Peru. This video of black figure was from last week.

Kkloco: they describe the movements of some of these figures as jerky and inhuman.

Possibly exosuits or even robots.

The video black figure exhibits jerky movements. Remind me of tweakers - meth. Which was used by many governments trying to make "better" soldiers. I suggest any three or combination of them are possible explanations.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Does anyone even know if the video came from geo location as stated?

What would be a purpose of hoover boards gang to bring their gear to the village in the middle of the rain forest? For what?
Has to be a reason. Otherwise, these are aliens.

p.s What? Are aliens forbidden to use anti gravity boards? ))

edit on 16-11-2023 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
..and the crew would not set the camp unnoticed close to the village. Local hunters would know about the camp.

People in the village would report the smell of burnt fuel. No info on if any smell present during take offs, landings, passing, hoovering.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Attacks started years ago.
July to late June was Attack on Talia
Late September early October attacks slowed down in that village. They are ongoing in a tri country region - Brazil, Equador, and of course Peru. This video of black figure was from last week.

Thanks for the reply and info.

There doesn't seem of be any direct correlation in the timeline. Even the "we are going in" video was released 3 weeks ago according to YouTube.

Tim Alberino was talking with Richard Dolan on video 3 months ago, so mid August a month after the attack on Talia.

Then attacks on village slow down before Tim gets to the village.

Personally, I still find the timeline suspicious because Talia's attack seems pivotal.

To me, the "blame it on the grays and insectoid aliens" doesn't seem to hold water.

Attacks ongoing for years over a general area, plus UFO reports and interest in the Amazon over the years does point towards something important and UFO related in the area. The stories of "metal libraries" mentioned earlier in this thread for example.

On side note, I personally think the grays should be cleared of wrong doing here.

edit on 16/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Neatness

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Tales that the USA retrieved 2 downed ufos from Peru. The second one supposedly evolving firefight with survivors.

Possibility survivors got away?

Possibility faction in Peru got some tech from crash before USA?

Possibility they are testing tech in region they found it?

Possibility Peruvian and USA testing tech together? Girl said one spoke Spanish like a local and one with a strange accent.

Possibility both crash stories fictional?

I am very convinced something is going on. Think black armored figures real. Who or what they are and what tech being used is the question.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Aye, lots of possibilities. I'm just narrowing the field of likely suspects. Tim Alberino was adamant that the behaviour doesn't fit for the grays. Like he said; if the grays decide to take you, they take you. I know that myself.

So, my list of suspects with possible access to "special" technology:

* Grays.
* Insectoids.
* Lizzys (I kinda doubt it).
* Tall whites / Nordics (stories of deals with the USA government).
* U.S. Air Force, Space Force, and Special Forces.
* Other.

I am not up on the UFO lore and haven't read many case histories, by the way. So the above list might be short a few.

(LOL) Not looking good for the Americans. . .

Afterthought.

Let's say you have some shiny new toys such as light bending armour and hover boots that enable you to leap over tall trees.

You can test it behind closed doors, or out in the desert.

Now what about putting it to a real test in a combat situation. How about the Amazon? Terrorise a few villages who shoot back with bird shot.

"Sentinal" is a military exercise . . .

edit on 17/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added afterthought

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I am very convinced something is going on. Think black armored figures real. Who or what they are and what tech being used is the question.

My guess is the assistants are tall, Caucasian, gadget Chads with access to advanced technology, one of which who speaks the local dialect. Talia reported tall gringoS, not one tall gringo and one short Peruvian local. We know that there are tall Caucasian men who speak the local dialect out there, because Tim is one of them.

As far as the technology goes, I think we are dealing with advanced Flyboard Airs, advanced AR helmets, portable laser scalpels, body armor, chemical creams and powders, and a, likely advanced, exflitration vehicle within a 5 to 10 minute Flyboard Air trip of the village.

That covers the who, what, and how.
We know the where and whens.

The remaining question is WHY?

Nobodyspecial268 makes some good points.

Ruthless criminals would probably continue business as usual. Whereas people who care about public perception are more likely to review what happened in a methodical way. Procedure is generally stopped until an investigation is complete. Workplace revision, say like when there is a safety issue.

edit on 17-11-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Have the other threads about this subject been removed? I can't find them, but if anyone else can, please share the links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm still going with aliens...

The acorn-shaped craft stands out as a unique and unexplained, mentioned consistently by different eyewitnesses in the area. It has capabilities not matching anything publicly known to be man-made.

Remember the Kecksburg UFO incident, it was shaped like an acorn too.

Maybe the government got it up and running and testing it in Amazon Jungle. 🌰

It could be Secret Squirrel gov. stuff. 🐿️

edit on 25112530am302023Fri, 17 Nov 2023 11:25:35 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder if human traffickers have learned that it's convenient to use alien disinformation to cover up their activities, and over time have even learned how to make their activities appear to be ET activities.

Has anyone else heard that the UAP report data correlates with human trafficking data when plotted on a map?

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join