It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well the alien thing was entertaining while it lasted.
Why are these things always stupid hoaxes?
I really want to believe but these scams always disappoint.
I do however hope that they stop whoever is hurting those locals.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi, long time lurker here. This thread made me create an account. I saw someone describe the green goblin from spiderman, I have seen this entity and believe it is negative and astral in nature.

Let me explain. A few years ago when laying on my back to go to sleep I started feeling a slight pressure between my eyebrows over the course of a few nights, during this sensation one night with my eyes closed I started seeing geometric shapes all moving and intertwining it was beautiful and I felt a certain peace by this display it continued for a while before I drifted off to sleep.

The next night I experience the same thing but this time I saw a bright blue landscape with a white temple looking building that had white columns or pillars they were massive it looked like ancient Greece perhaps. I couldn't make sense of it or why I was seeing it, anyway while this was happening I became aware or felt a sensation of being watched suddenly I looked to my right and felt a sense of dread instantly and saw a pointy green shaped face with orange eyes it looked just like the green goblin I felt terrified and turnt to my side and closed my eyes. To this day that has stopped me being able to fall asleep while laying on my back I just can't do it.

I barely dream anymore or see any geometrical shapes I also don't get that pressure sensation anymore. Apologies for the essay just felt a need to share as I have seen this goblin creature or an apparition of one.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
One man died and was revived by his friends who was with him. Twitter video of him being revived

Q. How fake do you want a video to be?

A. Very!

Ok,, here is the fake video of someone being "revived.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Samuel336
Hi, long time lurker here. This thread made me create an account. I saw someone describe the green goblin from spiderman, I have seen this entity and believe it is negative and astral in…

Welcome.

The entities these villagers are seeing are in all black with yellow eyes and conical helmet like the green goblin. They are physical. Some think humans. Some think aliens. Some think both. There’s a lot of info. Lots of links. No definite answers.

a reply to: bruce88

There is a reason I was hesitant to engage this aspect. Being shot by lights is widely reported. Most say in stuns or disorientates the victim. A few are badly heart and at least one died.

Does it affect different people differently?

Is it mass hysteria/lies?

Is it stress reactions to fear causing heart attacks?

More questions than answers.

People are dying.

These people are terrified.

These villages are getting brazenly attacked where the whole a great number of the village see the attacks.
edit on 6-12-2023 by pianopraze because: Fixed typo

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bruce88

One man died and was revived by his friends who was with him. Twitter video of him being revived

Q. How fake do you want a video to be?

A. Very!

Ok,, here is the fake video of someone being "revived.

I agree and that was pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thank you, I have enjoyed reading the entire thread. I know truth can be stranger than fiction at times. a reply to: pianopraze

edit on 7-12-2023 by Samuel336 because: Got carried away

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Samuel336
Hi, long time lurker here. This thread made me create an account. I saw someone describe the green goblin from spiderman, I have seen this entity and believe it is negative and astral in…

Welcome.

The entities these villagers are seeing are in all black with yellow eyes and conical helmet like the green goblin. They are physical. Some think humans. Some think aliens. Some think both. There’s a lot of info. Lots of links. No definite answers.

a reply to: bruce88

There is a reason I was hesitant to engage this aspect. Being shot by lights is widely reported. Most say in stuns or disorientates the victim. A few are badly heart and at least one died.

Does it affect different people differently?

Is it mass hysteria/lies?

Is it stress reactions to fear causing heart attacks?

More questions than answers.

People are dying.

These people are terrified.

These villages are getting brazenly attacked where the whole a great number of the village see the attacks.

Something about the yellow eyes seemed familiar to me. I have a document in pdf format that details different races. I have just had a skim through and funnily enough there is a section with an entity that has yellow eyes according to the information it was last seen in Lima (Peru) in 2004 I'm not sure how to but I will upload a screenshot. Trying to upload the photo but when I click on the symbol to it just comes up with a blank box with a little green x at the end
edit on 7-12-2023 by Samuel336 because: Can't seem to upload photo?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Samuel336

One thing I learned on ATS is that, lenses have signatures that can be used to identify them via lasers and fancy software.

It makes sense that reflective coatings, similar to what we see on some reflective sunglasses, could be used as a countermeasure to this technology.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
"Peru is a favorite of Ancient Aliens on History Channel with lots of old supposed Alien sites"

I dream of one day going to Peru and visiting Machu Picchu I have for many years, I'll get there one day 😁

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Surprised there wasn't an eyewitness story "they turned me into a newt!........ "

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Interesting info: Twitter video.

I do NOT think it is cartels.

SHOCK REPORT: Video many thought was of Mexican special forces turns out to be a group of well funded members of the CJNG CARTEL in Mexico.. ARE JOE’S BORDER POLICIES FUNDING MEXICAN CARTELS?

But not out of realm of possibilities.

Need to stay abreast of all possibilities.

originally posted by: Samuel336 an entity that has yellow eyes according to the information it was last seen in Lima (Peru) in 2004 I'm not sure how to but I will upload a screenshot. Trying to upload the photo but when I click on the symbol to it just comes up with a blank box with a little green x at the end

I think you need 20 or 50 posts to upload. When you can upload must be jpeg or… gif? I just use jpeg and under 2 megs. If not correct format it does not give error it just fails to upload.

edit on 7-12-2023 by pianopraze because: Added reply to samuel

edit on 7-12-2023 by pianopraze because: Typo

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Some cartels have more money than some governments and infrastructure like that of large corporations.
They have enough money, power, and influence to be able to own some of our politicians, prosecutors, and judges.

You never really hear about any of this though.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterdata
"Peru is a favorite of Ancient Aliens on History Channel with lots of old supposed Alien sites"

I dream of one day going to Peru and visiting Machu Picchu I have for many years, I'll get there one day 😁

Definitely. Lots of alien things new and very old.

This guy just went and got back from Peru. He was looking at the things you’re talking about.

He mentions the things going on in the villages but didn’t go there.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Here is the new video out of Peru with interview of Talia.

This is the first of a four part series aimed at raising awareness for the good people of San Antonio de Pintuyacu to help them get the government support they need to improve emergency response services to the area.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Interesting. She’s saying the eyes were green, not yellow.

One part that makes no sense is her describing the body armor. She said they had none on the thighs and upper arms. If the villagers really were using shotguns, how could they have not been injured by the scatter of the pellets?

Do we have even more advanced tech of bullet proof fabric?

Looking forward to parts 2-5.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Here is the new video out of Peru with interview of Talia.

This is the first of a four part series aimed at raising awareness for the good people of San Antonio de Pintuyacu to help them get the government support they need to improve emergency response services to the area.

Twitter

Pretty disappointing so far. Only 5 minutes long and not even a full interview of Talia, who was already interviewed by Tim.

The video is titled, Attempted Abduction by Flying Humanoids. I guess flying gringos wouldn't be politically correct.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Part 2:

Part two of Talia’s retelling of two unknown beings who attacked her and attempted to take her against her will.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It sure is looking like the aliens humans did it.

edit on 9/12/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Interesting info: Twitter video.

I do NOT think it is cartels.

SHOCK REPORT: Video many thought was of Mexican special forces turns out to be a group of well funded members of the CJNG CARTEL in Mexico.. ARE JOE’S BORDER POLICIES FUNDING MEXICAN CARTELS?

But not out of realm of possibilities.

Need to stay abreast of all possibilities.

originally posted by: Samuel336 an entity that has yellow eyes according to the information it was last seen in Lima (Peru) in 2004 I'm not sure how to but I will upload a screenshot. Trying to upload the photo but when I click on the symbol to it just comes up with a blank box with a little green x at the end

I think you need 20 or 50 posts to upload. When you can upload must be jpeg or… gif? I just use jpeg and under 2 megs. If not correct format it does not give error it just fails to upload.

That's a shame but thank you for letting me know i will post it in this thread when I can.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: Samuel336

One thing I learned on ATS is that, lenses have signatures that can be used to identify them via lasers and fancy software.

It makes sense that reflective coatings, similar to what we see on some reflective sunglasses, could be used as a countermeasure to this technology.

I'm sorry I don't follow.. Lenses?

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join