It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
a reply to: pianopraze

Thanks for the op, just started reading the other posts.is the old ATS returning?

Ats is what we make of it.

I will continue to update this thread as more info becomes available. Think it is very important topic.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It took me a long time to read thru all of the posts, I still haven’t watched any of the vids, that’s next. I’m going to thank you at this point. I have lurked since the beginning of ATS, signing up to ask a few things about Skinwalker ranch. That was in 2012. The jury is still out on that one, and retains my interest.

This however surpasses skinwalker. At this point and after reading all the theories, my belief is. These are humans that have acquired or developed advanced tech, who are possibly being assisted by something else. Alien, the demonic, we can only speculate. What I do know for a fact, is that these people can be considered to be among the most evil in history if not THE most evil.

Could they be the offspring of Nazi’s that escaped from Germany to Brazil after WW2? They have been rumored to have been developing advanced tech, and even accused of having contact with aliens/demonic entities. Beside that, there was an intense effort in the work of Joseph Mengela and others into insane medical research. Did that continue till this time?

I’m sitting on the edge of my chair, developing my own theory’s. Thank you again for this OP, it’s both horrible and fascinating. They must be stopped at all costs.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I still insist. No aliens or their tech.

Explanation as I see it, has to be Hollywood shooting a movie. Bet in few years or even sooner we will see episodes resembling the very this plot...out of space organ harvesters or us acquired and back engineering anti gravity hoover boards doing the same thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

All those options make sense to me.

I think they are humans with advanced tech… no idea if it’s our own development or non-human inspired.

These are some of the evilest beings on the planet. It has been going on for about 50-70 years, as the oldest people say it started during their lifetime.

Daydreamerx this is no Hollywood movie. Real people are being killed and mutilated. Whole villages are seeing it happen.

I can understand the mind wanting to swing shut to this level of evil.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Daydreamerx this is no Hollywood movie.

pianopraze, may be it is?

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Well, well, look at what we have here:

Multinational military exercise Resolute Sentinel 2024 kicks off

LIMA, Peru -- The multinational military exercise Resolute Sentinel 2024 officially began May 27, 2024, at Grupo 4 in La Joya, Peru, after an opening ceremony and unveiling of the 2024 exercise partnership emblem.

RS24, which will continue through the next three weeks, is sponsored by U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM) and marks the beginning of a comprehensive joint training opportunity aimed at enhancing regional security and interoperability among Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil, France and the United States.

More than 1,500 experts from the participating nations’ militaries and medical communities will work together to share tactics, techniques and procedures to ensure seamless integration during future emergencies or times of crisis. The exercise focuses on a wide array of operational objectives, including disaster response, medical readiness, cyber defense, search and recovery, water rescue, and small arms combat tactics.

Remember how Operation Resolute Sentinel was taking place when this thread was started?

Well, here we go again. Stay tuned.

theory; these entities are using the military exercise as cover.
other theory; the military op is actually a real exercise targeting the entities.
last theory; the 'exercise' is a cover and NWO operators are behind this.

neither theory appeals to me...

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gigirome
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

In Ecuador, in 2002, I witnessed a fight between Zeta Reticula Grays and local policemen, who tried to answer with simple pistols to they GEL LASER weapons

I know it seems a science fiction movie but it was a very dramatc night near Chimborazo volcan

would REALLY like to hear more about this.
is there a link?

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX

originally posted by: IndieA

In the way that the CIA has advanced technology, a history of psychological warfare testing, and a history of operations in South America.

You have too much faith in CIA and all the rest of the bunch. No one has that advance technology. Not even close. In my opinion. Sorry.

No reversed engineered crafts, no anti-gravity, absolutely nothing. Whatever we hear about break throughs is all it is to it.
Why would Lockheed spend millions in research to come up with better jet engines? Is it all in a name to deceive the enemy?
I doubt.

What we are looking at here is a misinformation case. A hype. If those flying board were real, trust me, Chinese or Russians would have their men in the area like next day and have a sample device.

according to John Keel's 'The Mothman Prophecies'
the government, in the 1960s, commissioned the Rand corporation / think tank to advise options if aliens attack.
Rand recommended surrender, as we did not / do not have intel on them, and no way to counter them.

old-school 1950s disk stuff was kind of feasible to us, but this new stuff is way out of our capacity to deal with.

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Nothing new? Maybe the military presence scared them off. I even had an alien invasion dream over this, I think that’s the first ATS generated nightmare I’ve had. Man this creeps me out.

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Link?
Nope, I was working with a "strange" ufo experts and 2 FBI members (remember the strange suitcase full of tech they had) and as a close friend of the Helicopter General Military, we went to see the "show"
Was a very odd night, some persons were missing that night, the Grey were dimensionals, they entered and exit a sort of gel tunnels they created in front of them in order to disappear.

posted on Jun, 10 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gigirome

You do realize without some type of source for others to look at, what you say is really hard for some of us to swallow.

The OP went way out of his way to show us all the evidence he could, so we could make up our minds about the truth of this story, can you do us the same courtesy? Otherwise, it’s just a story. And if you don’t care if we believe what you say, why bother to post it at all?

You’re fairly new here, but this is ATS, people here love interesting events like you described. We just need as many facts as we can get so we can get to the bottom of things. Surely you have something more to offer than your statements. Pictures, anything?

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
At this juncture, the height of the bar only allows verifiable proof to clear it.

If you know something is true, but cannot prove it, then like the poster said before me, it is a story. It may be a great story, but many have been. To tell it, you must prepare yourself completely before traveling through the unforgiving gauntlet of today.

One only needs to recall all of the lies that have been perpetrated against all of us, especially with the advances in communication we have all grown up with.

Frustrating, yes, but this is a whole new ballgame.

A whistleblower bringing forward other whistleblowers that will verify what they say, is not evidence.

A physical object with technology unknown to our conventional science, would be a start, but handed to lets say 4 top scientific minds on the planet, I would volunteer Michio Kaku, Neil Tyson, Elon Musk and Eric Weinstein; Followed up with a podcast where each discuss it.

If any of these whistleblowers know how to obtain such an item, they are likely a lot smarter than I am, and would have done something very similar already.

edit on 11-6-2024 by charlyv because: content

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Physical objects are the best evidence we can get on these subjects. Something you can hold, test etc. after all the abduction claims, or the claims of interaction with aliens, ( I talk to aliens on a regular basis, they are my friends ) etc. you would think there would be at least I artifact we could look at.

I’m sorry, but I have come to believe that most if not all claims of abduction, or alien interactions are either: wishful thinking, or hallucinations brought on by environmental stimulus. Possibly even deceit to gain attention.

I would love for someone to prove me wrong, but so far that hasn’t been the case. For the record, in my relatively long life I have never seen a ufo, uap, alien, cryptid or anything else that can’t be explained. With that in mind, I have seen lights in the night sky, once in a dim triangle of 5 points of light traveling so fast, I wasn’t sure if I actually saw it.

Is that what other people see? If so, they read far too much into it. The mind is a very complicated mechanism.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Physical objects are the best evidence we can get on these subjects. Something you can hold, test etc. after all the abduction claims, or the claims of interaction with aliens, ( I talk to aliens on a regular basis, they are my friends ) etc. you would think there would be at least I artifact we could look at.

I’m sorry, but I have come to believe that most if not all claims of abduction, or alien interactions are either: wishful thinking, or hallucinations brought on by environmental stimulus. Possibly even deceit to gain attention.

I would love for someone to prove me wrong, but so far that hasn’t been the case. For the record, in my relatively long life I have never seen a ufo, uap, alien, cryptid or anything else that can’t be explained. With that in mind, I have seen lights in the night sky, once in a dim triangle of 5 points of light traveling so fast, I wasn’t sure if I actually saw it.

Is that what other people see? If so, they read far too much into it. The mind is a very complicated mechanism.

John Keel referred to 'games nonhumans play' (in The Mothman Prophecies), speculating that 'ultraterrestrials' (not space aliens but interdimensional or spirit beings) were purposely teasing and deceiving people, leading them on but never leaving any real evidence. to me the achilles heel of the whole UFO culture is this lack of physical evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

I agree with what John Keel says. With all the claims, no one ever snagged a physical object. Either hallucinations, or the ultra dimensional/spiritual beings you mention. That’s my belief. Brazil and Peru, I think are humans testing tech.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

the achilles heel of the whole UFO culture is this lack of physical evidence.

Silent hoover boards, pilots in armour suites...What we lack here is noise from the said hoover boards. The rest is a costume, fake or gullible witnesses.
The silent hoovering...this fact may be considered as a lack of physical evidence even before we think how to acquire the board as a sample. It is not worth it to engage without seriously discussing the evidence we have so far.

Do these victims of violent organ harvesting walk in the woods all alone by themselves? Were there unsuccessful attacks?

Another question. Why not to kidnap a person altogether? Then do the surgery.

Not sure if some of these were already answered.

edit on 6 16 24 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gigirome

Why didn’t you take a picture of the ET from the confederation who told you this stuff ? That wold have been a good start.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I would love for someone to prove me wrong…

Ok.

It fits with theme of this thread as I believe these black armored individuals are real, and human:

“The CIA Simulated UFO Abductions In Latin America As Psychological Warfare Experiments”:

In his book, "Forbidden Science 4," Dr. Jacques Valle explains how he came in possession of documents showing that forced "UFO abductions" were conducted by the CIA as psychological warfare experiments.

Twitter. Read the comments for more interesting links.

Greer apparently has some dirt on this too, see comments in link.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

All those options make sense to me.

Daydreamerx this is no Hollywood movie. Real people are being killed and mutilated. Whole villages are seeing it happen.

Even then, how they got killed and why is made up. Hooverboards are no silent gliders. We don't have a tech be it RAND corp or super black project or anything else. We put tooooo much faith in superman powers are being real. I do not offer an explanation. For what I know, this should have made a headline in media, but nothing comes out. One would think that some human rights activists would set the alarm on those brutal events...but there is silence.

Oh well...This stories out of Peru become a sitcom with no end, to me at least until someone with credibility steps in.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join