It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Universe Competition to Include at Least Two Trans Contestants

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2023

originally posted by: Muldar

originally posted by: FactorFake2023

It's my business when the trans ideology finds its way in schools

(do you have children and are they being bombarded with this issue?)

universities, libraries, companies, and businesses.

These places are full of adults who can make their own decisions, so tell me...What gives you the right to interfere issues that happen in a setting where adults are involved?

So what if they are full of adults??
Schools are not full of adults and libraries are not necessarily fully of adults. What gives the right to the trans nonsense to be in all the places mentioned? Has anyone invited their ideology in schools or elsewhere or it found its way through indoctrination and propaganda and plenty of politics/activism.

There you go again using terms like indoctrinate, in an effort to make it seem like it is widespread. At no point do you have the right to dictate to other adults what they can and cannot listen to, watch or read about. You don't like it, well too damn bad.

Show me where it says that people YOU don't like, have no right to go to these institutions?

I am not the one who dictates anything. That's a strawman argument that you keep using.

The trans ideology and its nonsensical claims shouldn't make it to schools and universities and other places.

Political indoctrination in schools is illegal by the way.

There is more truth in goblins and gremlins rather than the trans nonsense. Rather teache gremlinism in schools and universities...
edit on 12-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

So Miss Universe beauty contest to include at least two men.

Bingo we got a winner, yep that is what all means, Miss universe will be taken over by men with no genitals and in dresses.

That is the way it should put in the news.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

So Miss Universe beauty contest to include at least two men.

Bingo we got a winner, yep that is what all means, Miss universe will be taken over by men with no genitals and in dresses.

That is the way it should put in the news.

Thank you.

You don't know whether they have had surgery by the way. Some mem just identify as women and make it to the competitions.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

Yep, you are right, no all need to be mutilated, some just put the dress on and call themselves trans and there you have it, they will be better than real women.

I see what is going on, the agenda to eradicate females of the species and to take their role in society. What can i say the best man for the job, for the female sports, for female contest and anything else that has been the roles of women like having children, is still a man.

Anybody that applauds this war on real women are just part of the problem.

Very soon we women will be fighting for the right to be just that women of the species. , because obviously now men think they can do the job too.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Calling something what it is, in reality, is not bashing.

I, as a human, cannot call myself a leopard and make it reality.

Reading comprehension seems to be extra hard for people in this thread.

Not really a big surprise though, looking at who the culprits are.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Reality is different for everyone.

Reading comprehension is a subjective exercise usually peppered with bias.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Perceived reality is different for everyone. Reality is reality, no matter who you are.

That explains why those in this thread do it so well

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Perceived reality is different for everyone. Reality is reality, no matter who you are.

How do two transwomen in an objectification/sexualization beauty contest affect your life?
edit on q000000241031America/Chicago5252America/Chicago10 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

First of all, those men chose to be there. They are choosing to objectify and sexualize themselves.

Secondly, at this point it's a woke contest not a beauty contest. If they win it will be because they are trans not because they actually won. And, if they lose their will be an uproar because they didn't win for being trans. The directors of this contest put the noose on their own neck for this one.

Lastly, it's not me that is affected. The precedent set by them allowing this mockery to go forward is the real problem. Further and further diminishing, and skewing, the definition of what a women is and making a mockery of who the real women are.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

How do two transwomen in an objectification/sexualization beauty contest affect your life?

Deflection!

Do men have any business in women's beauty contests?

They can go to men's beauty contests and competitions.

Do you see the issue with your attempts to deflect from the main conversation and instead of focusing on the absurdity of males taking part in female competitions asking others how this affect our lives...

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

First of all, those men chose to be there. They are choosing to objectify and sexualize themselves.

Secondly, at this point it's a woke contest not a beauty contest. If they win it will be because they are trans not because they actually won. And, if they lose their will be an uproar because they didn't win for being trans. The directors of this contest put the noose on their own neck for this one.

Lastly, it's not me that is affected. The precedent set by them allowing this mockery to go forward is the real problem. Further and further diminishing, and skewing, the definition of what a women is and making a mockery of who the real women are.

By observing your posting behaviour whenever a transgender subject arises here on ATS, it most definitely is you that is affected, why? I still don't understand because it affects you 'nadda'.

The Miss Universe organizers are the ones who created the definition of what a contestant is/should be and within those criteria are that transwomen have to be fully transitioned. Do you know what fully transitioned means?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Very much in agreement with you!

A very good thread is coming by the way

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

By observing your posting behaviour whenever a transgender subject arises here on ATS, it most definitely is you that is affected, why? I still don't understand because it affects you 'nadda'.

The Miss Universe organizers are the ones who created the definition of what a contestant is/should be and within those criteria are that transwomen have to be fully transitioned. Do you know what fully transitioned means?

"Do you know what fully transitioned means?"

No such thing exists.
It's only possible in the minds of gender ideologues and trans activists.

link   

Do you mean another one of your transgender bashing threads?

link   

White on black racism doesn't affect my life but I still call it out when I see it.
Do you only call things out when you are personally affected then?
People turning a blind eye is a big factor in all # things which happen in human societies

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

There is a good topic for discussion about transgenderism.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Thanks for stalking me, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing you are that obsessed with me

There you go with that objective reality bs again. The organizers will have set for a precedent that will make REAL women not want to compete, for the fear of being overlooked because of the "brave man" that took their beauty contest from them.

There is no such thing as "full transitioned". A man will always be a man, no matter how big he makes his breasts, how much of his wang he cuts off, how long he grows his hair, or how much make up he puts on.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Love that made up, nonsensical, phrase you keep using.

A differing opinion other than yours is not bashing anyone.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You seem to be affected quite a lot when discussions are made about the bizarre theory of transgenderism and the very bizarre claims made in its name. If it wasn't for this anomalous situation and the fact that transgenderism tries to erase women and change definitions and meanings of words by trying to imposing its ridiculous views then there wouldn't be anyone criticising them.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHuman73

White on black racism doesn't affect my life but I still call it out when I see it.
Do you only call things out when you are personally affected then?
People turning a blind eye is a big factor in all # things which happen in human societies

People turn a blind eye to many evils of society but I don't see anyone here on ATS calling out child sexual exploitation within beauty pageants and advertising. Isn't that interesting?

Calling something out depends on one's level of fear, hate and bias and how much they let it affect their threadbare sensitbilities.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join