It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Universe Competition to Include at Least Two Trans Contestants

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

First of all, those men chose to be there. They are choosing to objectify and sexualize themselves.

Secondly, at this point it's a woke contest not a beauty contest. If they win it will be because they are trans not because they actually won. And, if they lose their will be an uproar because they didn't win for being trans. The directors of this contest put the noose on their own neck for this one.

Lastly, it's not me that is affected. The precedent set by them allowing this mockery to go forward is the real problem. Further and further diminishing, and skewing, the definition of what a women is and making a mockery of who the real women are.

By observing your posting behaviour whenever a transgender subject arises here on ATS, it most definitely is you that is affected, why? I still don't understand because it affects you 'nadda'.

The Miss Universe organizers are the ones who created the definition of what a contestant is/should be and within those criteria are that transwomen have to be fully transitioned. Do you know what fully transitioned means?

"Do you know what fully transitioned means?"

No such thing exists.
It's only possible in the minds of gender ideologues and trans activists.

You need to do more research on what fully transitioned is in reality because learning what it actually has become will surprise you.

Research?

That's laughable. There is no research on a debunked political ideology.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The fact that you equate being "right wing" with hate and bias shows a lot of bias towards someone you know little to nothing about.

It's laughable really.

I talk about things that I have knowledge in, can't really say the same for someone who thinks a man in a dress is a women.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I asked you what a women was and you avoided, as per usual.

You went on to saying "The question should be what is the definition of a biologically born woman vs. a fully transitioned transwoman". That is not answering a simple question, that is avoidance because you can't even tell me what a women is.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CHILDREN!!!!!!

I don't care what your fetish with children is, stop trying to make this thread about them. If you want a thread on that, make one, easy as that.

That is my answer because unlike you my world is not black and white, not cut and dried. My world is the world of 'denying ignorance', continuous learning and compassion and understanding for others.

I know why you are dodging what I am trying to relay here about beauty pageants being a catalyst for sexual abuse and violence towards mostly women and children and I understand why most people want to turn a blind eye to the topic, but this thread's premise to attract the trans bashers just doesn't cut it for me in any meaningful way and I find the bashing to be unacceptable.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The fact that you equate being "right wing" with hate and bias shows a lot of bias towards someone you know little to nothing about.

It's laughable really.

I talk about things that I have knowledge in, can't really say the same for someone who thinks a man in a dress is a women.

I didn't say a man in a dress is a woman, that is your definition.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The wider extended issue is the objectification, exploitation and sexualization of children in these types of pageants, which everyone want to turn a blind eye to,

That's off topic in this thread though.
This thread is specifically about the unusual situation of biological males competing in a beauty pageant originally created for female participants.

If you start a thread about children and young women being exploited etc, in 'beauty pageants' then I'd certainly be interested in reading about it there, but not as an off-topic derailment in this thread.

Perhaps stay on topic instead? You won't seem to be an argumentative prick then🤪👍

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

First of all, those men chose to be there. They are choosing to objectify and sexualize themselves.

Secondly, at this point it's a woke contest not a beauty contest. If they win it will be because they are trans not because they actually won. And, if they lose their will be an uproar because they didn't win for being trans. The directors of this contest put the noose on their own neck for this one.

Lastly, it's not me that is affected. The precedent set by them allowing this mockery to go forward is the real problem. Further and further diminishing, and skewing, the definition of what a women is and making a mockery of who the real women are.

By observing your posting behaviour whenever a transgender subject arises here on ATS, it most definitely is you that is affected, why? I still don't understand because it affects you 'nadda'.

The Miss Universe organizers are the ones who created the definition of what a contestant is/should be and within those criteria are that transwomen have to be fully transitioned. Do you know what fully transitioned means?

"Do you know what fully transitioned means?"

No such thing exists.
It's only possible in the minds of gender ideologues and trans activists.

You need to do more research on what fully transitioned is in reality because learning what it actually has become will surprise you.

Research?

That's laughable. There is no research on a debunked political ideology.

Deny ignorance.

Absolutely.
Deny all claims and arguments made in the name of the trans ideology.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It's laughable really.

So it's not a woman. Therefore it's a man who wants to take part in female sports and competitions.

Do you see the problem with it??

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The trans ideology and its nonsensical claims shouldn't make it to schools and universities and other places.Political indoctrination in schools is illegal by the way.

There is more truth in goblins and gremlins rather than the trans nonsense. Rather teach gremlinism in schools and universities...

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Do you know what fully transitioned means?
You asked me this question and then you told me to do research...

It's better if we learn from the 'expert' in the field.
I am listening.

A transwoman is not a woman as you said above. So it's a man. What's more to that? The fully transitioned label?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It's laughable really.

So it's not a woman. Therefore it's a man who wants to take part in female sports and competitions.

Do you see your problems with denying freedom of organizers of pageants and sports contests to determine for themselves what definition they allow for what a woman is? Do you see your problem?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The trans ideology and its nonsensical claims shouldn't make it to schools and universities and other places.Political indoctrination in schools is illegal by the way.

There is more truth in goblins and gremlins rather than the trans nonsense. Rather teach gremlinism in schools and universities...

That ideology is the minority view in society, sorry to have to break it to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHuman73

The wider extended issue is the objectification, exploitation and sexualization of children in these types of pageants, which everyone want to turn a blind eye to,

That's off topic in this thread though.
This thread is specifically about the unusual situation of biological males competing in a beauty pageant originally created for female participants.

If you start a thread about children and young women being exploited etc, in 'beauty pageants' then I'd certainly be interested in reading about it there, but not as an off-topic derailment in this thread.

Perhaps stay on topic instead? You won't seem to be an argumentative prick then🤪👍

I am not a prick I am a dick as in Columbo detective. lol

I find transgender bashing unacceptable and I will continue to call it out on every single thread that invites bashing.

Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That's cool, stick to defending your on topic points then, and not deflecting to conversations which have nothing to do with your arguments about trans people 👍

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Answering a question with another question is not an answer.

Your world is giving into peoples mental illnesses and seeing that a dude in dress can be a women.

I am not dodging anything, I have addressed the issue in regards to women in these contests. You choose to ignore those statements of fact.

What I refuse to comment on is something that is not a part of this thread, like children and you sexualizing them.

Keep on in your "trans bashing" echo chamber. Us in reality will continue to go forth and deny your ignorance.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You are saying that the men in this contest are women, and that is all they are, men in dresses.

My definition of a women is the real world definition: "Female human being; a person assigned a female sex at birth" A person that, of their nature, has the possibility to become pregnant.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It's laughable really.

Do you see your problems with denying freedom of organizers of pageants and sports contests to determine for themselves what definition they allow for what a woman is? Do you see your problem?

You forgot to answer the question

A transwoman is a man wanting to take part in female competitions.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

That ideology is the minority view in society, sorry to have to break it to you.

You hate to break what to me?
The ideology you try to support has no basis in reality or science and has no place in schools, Universities, etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Answering a question with another question is not an answer.

Your world is giving into peoples mental illnesses and seeing that a dude in dress can be a women.

I am not dodging anything, I have addressed the issue in regards to women in these contests. You choose to ignore those statements of fact.

What I refuse to comment on is something that is not a part of this thread, like children and you sexualizing them.

Keep on in your "trans bashing" echo chamber. Us in reality will continue to go forth and deny your ignorance.

She can't answer the question.
Or let's say she always deflects and tries to reply by another question. Very common tactic which results in loosing all arguments after getting frustrated.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You are saying that the men in this contest are women, and that is all they are, men in dresses.

My definition of a women is the real world definition: "Female human being; a person assigned a female sex at birth" A person that, of their nature, has the possibility to become pregnant.

It doesn't matter what our definitions are, it's those organizers of sports and contests that have the final say in what criteria is acceptable to them for transwomen to be accepted. PERIOD

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: acackohfcc
call me old fashioned, but
I prefer women without a penis...

Then you're in luck! Neither of these women have a penis.

How did you verify that?
you piqued my curiosity

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join