It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Universe Competition to Include at Least Two Trans Contestants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AdifferentOpinion

Trans are no women they are mutilated males, that can not make it as men, now they want to be women.

Sad, really sad.

This how far our society and our values has fallen, when men can think they are women.

edit on 12-10-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Transpeople bashing is not in any shape or form near an opinion,

How exactly is reporting that the Miss Universe contest has two trans people 'bashing'? How is it not 'opinion' to say that it is ridiculous (just as the entire Pagent is, IMHO).

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The trans supporters want the rest of the born females of the speices to recognize mutilated men as one of us, sorry I never, ever will recognize a man as a woman no matter how much make up, mutilation, plastic enhancements it has, is man and will ever be a man, because that is how it was born as.

These supporters will argue their butt off because they can never justify men mutilating themselves as a good thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Transpeople bashing is not in any shape or form near an opinion,

How exactly is reporting that the Miss Universe contest has two trans people 'bashing'? How is it not 'opinion' to say that it is ridiculous (just as the entire Pagent is, IMHO).

Haven't you noticed that any time anyone starts a thread with anything to do with a transfolk issue, the bashers come in droves? I wasn't claiming you were bashing them, just the act of making a thread addressing any transgendered issue is problematic here.
edit on q000000341031America/Chicago1818America/Chicago10 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The trans supporters want the rest of the born females of the speices to recognize mutilated men as one of us, sorry I never, ever will recognize a man as a woman no matter how much make up, mutilation, plastic enhancements it has, is man and will ever be a man, because that is how it was born as.

These supporters will argue their butt off because they can never justify men mutilating themselves as a good thing.

I don't care what they do to their bodies or if they have to enter a beauty contest to make themselves feel whatever they need to feel about themselves. It's none of my business and it's not up to anyone to justify anything to you or to me because it's none of your business either.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

men are mutilating themselves

You keep saying that. Trans works both ways.

Do you feel the same about all cosmetic surgeries? Or just that one?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Is not comparison, no comparison at all, mutilation of the genitalia is one of the most abhorrent thing a human can do.

And to think that is a big tran joke is all about men, they want to be in everything that to prove that they can be better than born women of the species, because mostly, trans men still wants to have babies.

A sick joke.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Is men trying to do women roles wanting to prove that they can do better.

Is sick, is disgusting and still do not make any of those men a woman at all.

It makes them a joke

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Imagine whining about a subject that does not personally effect you? LMAO

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FactorFake2023

It affects every women of the species, when men try to take our role as women.

You do not get it, do you and if you are a trans supporter, I guess it never will.

Through the ages men has always been jealousy of the female of the species to the point of subjugation, slavery, burning them for witches and keeping them from raising higher than man, now they are doing anything to be like us.

I just laugh at the stupidity.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I wouldn't consider myself a supporter but someone who looks at the whole situation and says "whatever, doesn't concern me in anyway"

If you wanna believe this or that go for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Just sit down Marge.

They are all here to tell you that men are better than women.

Even at being women....

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Is not comparison, no comparison at all, mutilation of the genitalia is one of the most abhorrent thing a human can do.

And to think that is a big tran joke is all about men, they want to be in everything that to prove that they can be better than born women of the species, because mostly, trans men still wants to have babies.

It is a comparison, if you think the altering of one body part is mutilation, then the altering of any body part is mutilation. It's all people who aren't happy with what they're born with, and it effects you ZERO. You're also talking about a minute percentage of a tiny percentage of the population, and I doubt you've ever knowingly met one.

It. Does. Not. Effect. You.

I can't decipher your attempt at English in the second part, so I'll leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

a reply to: AdifferentOpinion

Trans are no women they are mutilated males, that can not make it as men, now they want to be women.

Sad, really sad.

This how far our society and our values has fallen, when men can think they are women.

Absolutely!

How did I miss this great thread?!

There are no transwomen but only transvestite men.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I don't care what they do to their bodies or if they have to enter a beauty contest to make themselves feel whatever they need to feel about themselves. It's none of my business and it's not up to anyone to justify anything to you or to me because it's none of your business either.

The none of the business argument has been answered long time ago.

It's my business when the trans ideology finds its way in schools and universities, libraries, companies, and businesses.

A debunked set of pseudo-philosophical ideas backed up by the most irrational and fact free arguments.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So Miss Universe beauty contest to include at least two men.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

That is just another excuse to justify your bigotry. You have a few, A FEW, instance of this happening but you have no proof that this problem has become

The none of the business argument has been answered long time ago.

It's my business when the trans ideology finds its way in schools and universities, libraries, companies, and businesses.

A debunked set of pseudo-philosophical ideas backed up by the most irrational and fact free arguments.

Just an excuse to justify your bigotry. Your side has shown a FEW instances of this happening and have not shown this to be a widespread issue but yet you b*tch and moan and make it seem like this is taking over schools. It is a minor issue, so stop acting like it widespread and is infecting schools.

Another thing, your side likes to also claim that we are being inundated with this issue but the truth is, you have to actively look up trans people and whatever issues you have with them because I have rarely seen anything about them on TV, newspapers or other media. The only time I have actually seen it constantly pop up, is on here, by your side.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It's my business when the trans ideology finds its way in schools

(do you have children and are they being bombarded with this issue?)

universities, libraries, companies, and businesses.

These places are full of adults who can make their own decisions, so tell me...What gives you the right to interfere issues that happen in a setting where adults are involved?

edit on 12-10-2023 by FactorFake2023 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2023

These places are full of adults who can make their own decisions, so tell me...What gives you the right to interfere issues that happen in a setting where adults are involved?

So what if they are full of adults??
Schools are not full of adults and libraries are not necessarily fully of adults. What gives the right to the trans nonsense to be in all the places mentioned? Has anyone invited their ideology in schools or elsewhere or it found its way through indoctrination and propaganda and plenty of politics/activism.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2023

So what if they are full of adults??
Schools are not full of adults and libraries are not necessarily fully of adults. What gives the right to the trans nonsense to be in all the places mentioned? Has anyone invited their ideology in schools or elsewhere or it found its way through indoctrination and propaganda and plenty of politics/activism.

There you go again using terms like indoctrinate, in an effort to make it seem like it is widespread. At no point do you have the right to dictate to other adults what they can and cannot listen to, watch or read about. You don't like it, well too damn bad.

Show me where it says that people YOU don't like, have no right to go to these institutions?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join