It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Universe Competition to Include at Least Two Trans Contestants

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
How did you verify that?
you piqued my curiosity

It is a requirement to qualify for the pageant.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Of course it doesn't, at least not once you are asked to answer questions. How dare we ask you things you don't have the answer to, or can't answer it. Shame on us

But when it is us expected to answer a question, you don't stop until we answer. Your double standards baffle me.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: acackohfcc
How did you verify that?
you piqued my curiosity

It is a requirement to qualify for the pageant.

Absolutely, finding out that information is easy as googling the pageant's contestant admission qualifications. I'm not sure why that is so difficult for some people to do.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Except that when you google " Miss Universe 2023 admission qualifications"

The only thing that comes up is the removal of the age restriction.

If it's so easy, I guess you wouldn't mind giving a link to the rules?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Of course it doesn't, at least not once you are asked to answer questions. How dare we ask you things you don't have the answer to, or can't answer it. Shame on us

But when it is us expected to answer a question, you don't stop until we answer. Your double standards baffle me.

I actually know your answers they are predictable so I never really need to ask nor follow up.

Your gaslighting does not baffle me.

Again, your definitions, my definitions are meaningless in the scheme of things related to contests such as this one, or sporting events et al.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You don't know what my answers are going to be for anything. You can assume things all you want. But we all are well aware of what happens when you assume things.....

There is no "gaslighting" going on here, but yet another made up word for those that choose to be the victim in everything.

Again, your choice to not answer a simple questions says a lot about you. And your usual deflection to others opinions is typical.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You don't know what my answers are going to be for anything. You can assume things all you want. But we all are well aware of what happens when you assume things.....

There is no "gaslighting" going on here, but yet another made up word for those that choose to be the victim in everything.

Again, your choice to not answer a simple questions says a lot about you. And your usual deflection to others opinions is typical.

I answered your question, you just can't expand your mind to understand it's meaning, therefore you label it as deflecting. Open your mind, deny ignorance, release the fear-based hate and maybe then and only then will you understand a different point of view.

Again, in answer to all questions - nobody's views matter except the views of the organizers of these events, they decide on definitions and acceptance of all contestants. Our views don't matter.
edit on q000000121031America/Chicago0000America/Chicago10 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Asking what others definitions are is not answering a simple question. Your constant deflection and willingness to ignore such a simple question shows you really don't know what a women is. And the fact that you consistently push and speak out for other peoples mental illness says a lot about you on a personal level. Maybe it's projection of your own feelings towards yourself, maybe it's the ignorance in you coming out that you don't even know what you are.

Regardless of the "what is a women" question, you still have not given a link to the contest rules that says what is required to be a contestant. I thought it was "easy to find for someone who looks for it". But yet, as stated previously, when I looked up what you said to it came up with the only rule being they took away the age restriction.

So clearly, they have no standards for a women either and probably shouldn't be judging a women's beauty pageant. What's next, a guy in a suit and tie gets up there, but because he says he is a women, he wins?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Asking what others definitions are is not answering a simple question. Your constant deflection and willingness to ignore such a simple question shows you really don't know what a women is. And the fact that you consistently push and speak out for other peoples mental illness says a lot about you on a personal level. Maybe it's projection of your own feelings towards yourself, maybe it's the ignorance in you coming out that you don't even know what you are.

Regardless of the "what is a women" question, you still have not given a link to the contest rules that says what is required to be a contestant. I thought it was "easy to find for someone who looks for it". But yet, as stated previously, when I looked up what you said to it came up with the only rule being they took away the age restriction.

So clearly, they have no standards for a women either and probably shouldn't be judging a women's beauty pageant. What's next, a guy in a suit and tie gets up there, but because he says he is a women, he wins?

You may have glossed over the google list, it's expected when...bias.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And what google list is that, one that you posted?

The one that does not exist?

Hard to gloss over and be biased against something that has not been provided
edit on 13-10-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: AdultMaleHuman73

The wider extended issue is the objectification, exploitation and sexualization of children in these types of pageants, which everyone want to turn a blind eye to,

That's off topic in this thread though.
This thread is specifically about the unusual situation of biological males competing in a beauty pageant originally created for female participants.

If you start a thread about children and young women being exploited etc, in 'beauty pageants' then I'd certainly be interested in reading about it there, but not as an off-topic derailment in this thread.

Perhaps stay on topic instead? You won't seem to be an argumentative prick then🤪👍

I am not a prick I am a dick as in Columbo detective. lol

I find transgender bashing unacceptable and I will continue to call it out on every single thread that invites bashing.

Deal with it.

You forgot to answer this question

A transwoman is a man wanting to take part in female competitions.

Do you see the problem with it?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Except that when you google " Miss Universe 2023 admission qualifications"

The only thing that comes up is the removal of the age restriction.

If it's so easy, I guess you wouldn't mind giving a link to the rules?

I know it will be difficult for you but you need to enter another and the most important word in the search criteria, that word is transwomen.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: AdultMaleHuman73

The wider extended issue is the objectification, exploitation and sexualization of children in these types of pageants, which everyone want to turn a blind eye to,

That's off topic in this thread though.
This thread is specifically about the unusual situation of biological males competing in a beauty pageant originally created for female participants.

If you start a thread about children and young women being exploited etc, in 'beauty pageants' then I'd certainly be interested in reading about it there, but not as an off-topic derailment in this thread.

Perhaps stay on topic instead? You won't seem to be an argumentative prick then🤪👍

I am not a prick I am a dick as in Columbo detective. lol

I find transgender bashing unacceptable and I will continue to call it out on every single thread that invites bashing.

Deal with it.

You forgot to answer this question

A transwoman is a man wanting to take part in female competitions.

Do you see the problem with it?

The problems I see with people and their questions here is bias and fear-based hate.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If it was easy to find in the rules, why do I need to be specific? Or are we only picking and choosing what we see here?

That is called a loaded google search.

Where is your google list?

Where is the link you were asked for earlier that you have still yet to provide with the "easy to find rules/requirements"?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You are confusing facts and opinions for bias and "fear based hate" again.

You should really look up what those words mean before you keep using them

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

If it was easy to find in the rules, why do I need to be specific? Or are we only picking and choosing what we see here?

That is called a loaded google search.

Where is your google list?

Where is the link you were asked for earlier that you have still yet to provide with the "easy to find rules/requirements"?

Your predicted response is laughable. Follow my instructions and you will be rewarded with the information you require.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So "do a loaded google search" are your instructions?

This is Miss Universe, not Miss Transwomen. I can't search for something that doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So "do a loaded google search" are your instructions?

This is Miss Universe, not Miss Transwomen. I can't search for something that doesn't exist.

You don't want to know that's why you won't put in the correct google search criteria.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I can't search for a contest that doesn't exist Quint. Tell me exactly what you searched to find the rules you say are there.

I am doing what you expect of others, to back up their claims.

But you can't, otherwise you would have done it by now if it was so easy, so you try to make other people do it for you.
edit on 13-10-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I can't search for a contest that doesn't exist Quint. Tell me exactly what you searched to find the rules you say are there.

I am doing what you expect of others, to back up their claims.

But you can't, otherwise you would have done it by now if it was so easy, so you try to make other people do it for you.

LordA and I had no problem finding the information because....not biased.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join