It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Universe Competition to Include at Least Two Trans Contestants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I would also say its still there as its been inverted.. so it's never actually gone.

(post by PorkChop96 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Nowhere in your discussion was there a need to bring up child sex dolls being "on the way". Plain and simple

This thread is about men, acting like women, entering into a beauty contest. Not about children sex dolls or even children beauty pageants.

You constantly try to make threads like this about the sexualization of children and its absolutely sickening to watch.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Nowhere in your discussion was there a need to bring up child sex dolls being "on the way". Plain and simple

This thread is about men, acting like women, entering into a beauty contest. Not about children sex dolls or even children beauty pageants.

You constantly try to make threads like this about the sexualization of children and its absolutely sickening to watch.

It was in a reply to TerryM who mentioned sex dolls to my reply re: ex-machina contestants and what with society continuing the objectification and sexualization of mostly women and children and what with sexual abuse of children on the rise in some countries.

Why not bring these dark deviant behaviours into the light? Why not expose it, isn't it time to deal directly with the root of the problem regarding sexual abuse of children. Aren't pageants like this and sexualizing of children in ads and social media causing this perversion in our society and it's getting worse, not better. Know why? People's natural programming is to look the other way, it's not my problem, it's hopeless I can't do anything any way, etc. That's why we are where we are.

I know it's easier to bash trans and ignore the real serious underlying issues, but that's not going to improve anything in society to help the violence against women and children.

These pageants sexualize and objectify people and since they are adults in this case, do whatever you feel.

TerryM and I were discussing child pageants and the repercussions in society.

If you don't want to follow others' conversations or are only interested in attacking certain members here, then I suggest you try to keep to your trans bashing and do some of the rest of us all a favor.

(post by PorkChop96 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: LordAhriman

Yes, because it was me that brought up "Are children sex dolls on the horizon too?"?

Oh wait no that was your buddy Quint.

TerryM and I were discussing robots and sex dolls would be next on the beauty pageant runway in regards to exploiting women and girls sexually. What with society's rising sexual abuse of children what's the next step?, I asked.

And BTW those child sex dolls are already making the rounds in society, so you see where all this objectification and sexualization of children is media is going, it will get worse and abuse is on the rise for children.

But continue to be outraged because 'trans'.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
is no way that a trans woman could ever be anything but a man and it's so obvious to everyone and they're all so hideous and deformed and mutilated then they'll just lose the competition........ right?

... unless the judges get all political and want to make a statement and they pick him as the 'winner'. Which of course is easy to happen with the mentality the world is dealing with these days.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

edit on 12-10-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Sure, keep saying things to try and make up for the fact that you brought up child sex dolls. When NOBODY else was talking about kids sex dolls. You do you boo boo

You keep bringing up "trans" against me as if it's supposed to mean something.

Nowhere am I "trans bashing"

But whatever makes you feel better

Bringing up robots/sex dolls/child sex dolls is part and parcel of the sexualization and objectification of mostly women and children in social media and in beauty contests, which is the subject of this thread. Just because I'm not following the trans bashing theme doesn't mean we can't actually discuss real and serious offshoots that come from events such as these.

These trans threads serve only one purpose to bash trans people and ignore the real underlying issues that help to feed the deviant and violent sexual abuse of women and children.

Bringing deviant and perverted society into the light bothers you so much, go back to bashing the transwomen in this beauty contest because that's really all you are good at from what I've seen so far.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Men are now prettier than women.

lol

Progressives are so misogynistic.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You are still the only one trying to make this thread about the sexualization of children. Children are not a part of the Miss Universe pageant.

Women choose to do these pageants and if that makes them feel good about themselves, who are you to judge? If this is sexualizing women, again they chose to do this, maybe they don't mind it. Again, who are you to tell them what they can and can 't do?

The purpose of this "trans thread" is to point out the fact that men dressing up as women are trying to be Miss Universe. Playing into these peoples delusions only further their disturbed mental state and does nothing to help them.

I am well aware of the "deviant and perverted society", I see you post this BS all the time. But again, there was no reason to bring "children sex dolls" into a thread that is not about children, or sex dolls. How off topic of you.

I am good at way more than that, and it's not bashing unless it's not true. A man cannot be a women, and a women cannot be a man. Simple science, even kindergartners know this. Why is it taking you so long to understand this?

Willful ignorance is not a good look on you

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join