It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California girl sues doctors over breast removal gender-affirmation surgery at 13

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The trans agenda is actually killing children.

And they don't care.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Great!

At that age she should be going through therapy at most not having permeant physical alterations done to her body, no tattoos are not the same.
the only way this insanity will slow down is if doctors and hospitals are held accountable (IE hurt that botto mline) for rushing kids through this without actually vetting their situation.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Scientific studies demonstrate that access to puberty blockers reduces suicidal ideation and that parents’ affirmation of their child’s gender identity reduces rates of depression, anxiety, and suicide to levels consistent with their cisgender peers.

Does the parent pandering extend to other forms of mental illness that they may be experiencing? Say, voices in their head telling them to harm themselves or others.

That article shouldn't be given much credence due to the 'cisgender' newspeak.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I hope she takes them for everything they have. As far as I'm concerned, anyone doing this to a minor should be lined up...you can guess the rest.
edit on 16-6-2023 by vonclod because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Many transgender people regret not coming out when they were younger, and wish they had support from parents, schools and society to do so. When kids are allowed the freedom to safely express themselves, they are happier, healthier and grow into thriving adults.

I'm not sure trans can ever be satisfied since they can never reach the end state they wish to be in. The problem is when someone under the age of 18 gets treatment and when they get older as in this case they realize they made a huge mistake then it is all the adults involved that are at fault, and liable. Also, explain to me all that is irreversible, I would think hormone blockers/testosterone and vice versa for trans females during the most critical stage of a human is rather irreversible too and basically kills their sex life forever.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

What does severely troubled mean to you?

Sounds like a very ambiguous thing that cover a whole hell of a lot of things

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I would think the fact that the nordic nations that lead this charge suddenly pumping the breaks, forbidding surgery and hormone blockers in all but the most serious cases would be a giant neon flag for them.

*shrugs* but what do I know, I am the knuckle dragger that can barely dress himself and has no understanding of what progress looks like.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
a reply to: schuyler

You prove my point. Where were the parents? Where were the social workers? Where were the doctors that are supposed to follow their Hippocratic oath?. They could have backed out easily. Poor doctors. Yes, when confronted with getting sued no matter which path they take, it would be better to do the right thing for the patient. In this case it’s obvious that they didn’t. Continue to blame a 13 year old kid if you must. The weakest link in the chain.

The more I read about this case the more it appears she was severely troubled and then assessed by the medical professionals as a suicide-prone patient. Obviously the parents and social workers were dealing with this at home and at her school and reached a point where they could not help her.

So, do you believe her to be capable of making any life altering decisions during that time?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: putnam6

The trans agenda is actually killing children.

And they don't care.

Sacrificing the Children on the Alter of Marxism , There is nothing more powerful for Evil than the Blood of an innocent Child.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I would think the fact that the nordic nations that lead this charge suddenly pumping the breaks, forbidding surgery and hormone blockers in all but the most serious cases would be a giant neon flag for them.

*shrugs* but what do I know, I am the knuckle dragger that can barely dress himself and has no understanding of what progress looks like.

It seems you know wrong when you see it. If one just thinks about it for a minute. To say well they didn't have surgery then it's OK, think about pumping a girl with testosterone and hormone blockers throughout her puberty years and tell me there is no long-term ill effect.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

So, do you believe her to be capable of making any life altering decisions during that time?

They are not allowed or trusted to make a single decision, well except whether they want to change their sex... That just screams wrong...

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Many transgender people regret not coming out when they were younger, and wish they had support from parents, schools and society to do so. When kids are allowed the freedom to safely express themselves, they are happier, healthier and grow into thriving adults.

I'm not sure trans can ever be satisfied since they can never reach the end state they wish to be in. The problem is when someone under the age of 18 gets treatment and when they get older as in this case they realize they made a huge mistake then it is all the adults involved that are at fault, and liable. Also, explain to me all that is irreversible, I would think hormone blockers/testosterone and vice versa for trans females during the most critical stage of a human is rather irreversible too and basically kills their sex life forever.

The article is relaying to all of us what transgender people really feel and think, yet nobody wants to listen or believe them. I think these bias' within people and our binary society play a larger part in causing most of the suffering transgendered people experience than we'd like to admit. At least that is what I am reading from the studies on them.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Guess I will never get my answer for a simple question?

There is no logical reason it would make any difference whether she was diagnosed suicidal or not. As I had stated previously; Most people who are suicidal are never "diagnosed" until the act has been done.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Guess I will never get my answer for a simple question?

There is no logical reason it would make any difference whether she was diagnosed suicidal or not. As I had stated previously; Most people who are suicidal are never "diagnosed" until the act has been done.

All of that will come out in the courtroom trial, so lets wait to discuss this further we we have all the facts. I am done with accusations and speculations as it gets us nowhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You are the one who asked the initial question of "was she "diagnosed" suicidal or not"

I simply want your answer as to why it would make a difference in any way if she was or wasn't. That's not an outrageous thing to ask for. But if you don't have that answer then you can admit it, dodging and deflecting to the courtroom will do nothing.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You are the one who asked the initial question of "was she "diagnosed" suicidal or not"

I simply want your answer as to why it would make a difference in any way if she was or wasn't. That's not an outrageous thing to ask for. But if you don't have that answer then you can admit it, dodging and deflecting to the courtroom will do nothing.

I was asking the author of this thread because the article given to us was skewed from fox news and didn't give any facts and the OP refused to answer or didn't know or didn't want to know.

I already found out the answer to that question and all it took was a little research and rational thinking.

When the trial is finished and made public then I will return to further discuss the facts, however you are free to engage with others here as per the usual routine.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

This is not a question of factual vs fictional or whatever bs you want to skew it as. This is a simple question TO YOU as to why it matters? I want YOUR opinion and reasoning, that is all I have been asking for this entire time. There is no way you found an answer to a question, that someone is asking you personally for opinion, in any kind of sourcing or text.

If you don't have a logical answer that is fine, I will leave you alone. But please, do us all a favor and stop dodging questions when you ask others to do the same.
edit on 17-6-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

This is not a question of factual vs fictional or whatever bs you want to skew it as. This is a simple question TO YOU as to why it matters? I want YOUR opinion and reasoning, that is all I have been asking for this entire time. There is no way you found an answer to a question, that someone is asking you personally for opinion, in any kind of sourcing or text.

If you don't have a logical answer that is fine, I will leave you alone. But please, do us all a favor and stop dodging questions when you ask others to do the same.

Again, when all the facts are out I will discuss any reasoning or opinion with you. Until then, try to enjoy yourself on ATS it can be fun if you try.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

There are no facts required to show opinion, not that hard bud.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

There are no facts required to show opinion, not that hard bud.

Not my style.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join