It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knew This Was Coming

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Well, we can leave the kids alone and continue to watch them give each other major head trauma playing volleyball ...

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: datguy

My whole purpose on this thread is just to say to all the trans-haters..."Leave the kids alone at their sporting events."

Oh, same thing we're all saying to the kid lovers... Leave the kids alone, period.

But the kids aren't being left alone, now are they. They are a great excuse for trans-haters to gather.

I guess that's the difference between normal Americans and you. We care about what our children are exposed to, you have a problem with parents who care about what their children are exposed to. I see the trend.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

We either "leave the kids alone" (including trans kids) or no sport is fair because some are just better so we can't have sports.

That seems to be the argument. We either play how they want, or they stomp their foot and attempt to take the ball and go home.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

My whole purpose on this thread is just to say to all the trans-haters..."Leave the kids alone at their sporting events."

Oh, same thing we're all saying to the kid lovers... Leave the kids alone, period.

But the kids aren't being left alone, now are they. They are a great excuse for trans-haters to gather.

I guess that's the difference between normal Americans and you. We care about what our children are exposed to, you have a problem with parents who care about what their children are exposed to. I see the trend.

What about the LGBTQ... parents who care what their children are exposed to at their schools. Leave the kids alone.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What about the LGBTQ... parents who care what their children are exposed to at their schools. Leave the kids alone.

Why? Those parents aren't leaving the other kids alone.

"Little Johnetta has every right to play volleyball and give your daughters concussions ... She also had every right to expose her girl penis to her teammates in the locker room, and if that makes them uncomfortable, they're just trans-haters who would force little Johnetta to change with the boys where she would be uncomfortable seeing their boy penises ..."

And on and on and on. ... but, you know, we're leaving *all* the kids alone now.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

"Little Johnetta has every right to play volleyball and give your daughters concussions ... She also had every right to expose her girl penis to her teammates in the locker room, and if that makes them uncomfortable, they're just trans-haters who would force little Johnetta to change with the boys where she would be uncomfortable seeing their boy penises ..."

And on and on and on. ... but, you know, we're leaving *all* the kids alone now.

By sending anti-LGBTQ activists to schools all of the children are being harmed because the majority of normal people believe in live and let live and all those activists show is that hate is alive and well. There are proper channels to follow for effecting changes in curriculum but that's not really what's it about, now is it?
edit on q00000044630America/Chicago3737America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
When a child is seen for a physical now, say for football, the paperwork allows the gender to be male, female, or other. My gay nephew, marked other. This prompted a private discussion between them. The doctor didn't see anything to be concerned about, said he's healthy and sound, and he made the team! He is 14. 6ft 2, and large chested, large arms, and is playing defense. Mind you, he has never had sex. And there are 3 other gay kids playing, and one trans kid.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It was the LGBTQ+BBQ activists who started this by demanding the things I mentioned albeit in a sparky way.

They did not live and live; they demanded the rules on sex be rewritten specifically for them and them alone and for the rest of us to play the game rather than leaving us alone.

What you see is what results.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It was the LGBTQ+BBQ activists who started this by demanding the things I mentioned albeit in a sparky way.

They did not live and live; they demanded the rules on sex be rewritten specifically for them and them alone and for the rest of us to play the game rather than leaving us alone.

What you see is what results.

It wasn't just them it was the majority of parents and the majority of society and the only rules changed are those from hating to inclusion but some of you just don't want to play nice.
edit on q00000002630America/Chicago5050America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

By sending anti-LGBTQ activists to schools all of the children are being harmed because the majority of normal people believe in live and let live and all those activists show is that hate is alive and well. There are proper channels to follow for effecting changes in curriculum but that's not really what's it about, now is it?

That makes no sense.

You HARM children by exposing them to sexual materials.

NORMAL people want you leftists to leave their children alone.

DAMMIT!

Why in the hell can't you just leave children alone???

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That makes no sense.

DAMMIT!

I've looked at the books and videos in the schools and there were no sexual materials so just stop it. As I stated earlier, if you have a problem with materials or curriculum there are proper channels to follow. Showing up at a school hating on the LGBTQ community harms all children. So leave the children alone.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

DAMMIT!

I've looked at the books and videos in the schools and there were no sexual materials so just stop it. As I stated earlier, if you have a problem with materials or curriculum there are proper channels to follow. Showing up at a school hating on the LGBTQ community harms all children. So leave the children alone.

Oh. . . . good.

YOU'VE looked at them.

Well then.

What's all the fuss, right?

Christ, if I rolled my eyes any harder they'd fall out.

Leave the LGBTQ crap out of schools!

How about . . . oh I don't know. . . maybe math instead. Since we're like at the bottom in countries, hell, I think even Ethiopia beats us out on education.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

DAMMIT!

All LGBTQ material is, is about sex.

So stop your god-damned lying.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

DAMMIT!

Oh. . . . good.

YOU'VE looked at them.

Well then.

What's all the fuss, right?

Christ, if I rolled my eyes any harder they'd fall out.

Leave the LGBTQ crap out of schools!

How about . . . oh I don't know. . . maybe math instead. Since we're like at the bottom in countries, hell, I think even Ethiopia beats us out on education.

Inclusion and diversity is the way of the future, so get used to it and LGBTQ haters take it somewhere else besides at the schools.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

DAMMIT!

Maybe in your mind but in the books and vids it's all about diversity and the realities of life...no sex at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

DAMMIT!

Maybe in your mind but in the books and vids it's all about diversity and the realities of life...no sex at all.

Diversities OF SEXUAL PREFERENCES

CHRIST!

Leave kids alone dammit!

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

DAMMIT!

Diversities OF SEXUAL PREFERENCES

CHRIST!

Leave kids alone dammit!

Children don't think like that only adults do.

Go through the proper channels and keep away from children.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So don't expose them to adult sexual issues.

You're telling me to keep away from children because I don't want people like you to teach children about gay and lesbian sex.

You have jumped the shark, Kevin.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You're telling me to keep away from children because I don't want people like you to teach children about gay and lesbian sex.

Children are not exposed to sexual issues, they are exposed to diversity. Only those with an agenda want to lead others to believe that adult sexual issues are being taught in school, and they are not.

Keep away from schools because all the children there are being harmed by the big show of hate.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Children are not exposed to sexual issues, they are exposed to diversity. Only those with an agenda want to lead others to believe that adult sexual issues are being taught in school, and they are not.

Keep away from schools because all the children there are being harmed by the big show of hate.

I don't hate Kevin. Nice try.

No, I take that back. I hate people who expose children to sexual materials.

The only difference between say me and a gay guy is that a gay guy has sex with other guys.

Now why in the hell would a child need to know that?

Tell me, KEVIN, why do you NEED to expose children to sexual materials!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join