It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knew This Was Coming

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: knoxie
Holy crap, just because she had short hair..

Wow.

10 out of 150,000. Unbelievable.

People have nothing better to do than be angry. Constant hatred and anger. these people clearly hate their lot in live. I can’t think of any other reason why they'd be so angry all the time. 10 out of 150,000.

Asking you because you know that 0 out of 150 KKK never come out. You did post that did you not?

Aren't you one of the posters here who bitch and complain constantly about the KKK when 0 out of the 150 active members never even come out?

Wow. Unbelievable. Constant hatred and anger.

How do they do their recruitment via internet?

I have no idea, maybe you can enlighten me.

Asking you because you seem know quite a lot..."that 0 out of 150 KKK never come out." You did post that did you not?

Sure did. Let me know next time you see the pointed hoods out causing trouble.

Do they just sit around indoors in silence and wait for their numbers to dwindle due to old age and death?

They must, because even when the media tried to put them in the limelight, they never came out.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: knoxie

just silly Canadians being silly.

No, just transphobia taking a firm foothold there and in the U.S.A. Here is news quite a number of you will be happy to read.

www.scmp.com...

What? People not wanting abnormal, mentally ill people mingling with or brainwashing their children? Say it ain't so. How terrible.

Rather keeping anti-trans haters who persecute others for being different.

I get persecuted for being straight and white, # em.

I highly doubt that.

Of course you do, you have no idea what it's like to be a straight white person, especially a Trump supporter. You wouldn't last one day without having a panic attack or mental breakdown. You ain't strong enough.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No, just transphobia taking a firm foothold there and in the U.S.A. Here is news quite a number of you will be happy to read.

www.scmp.com...

What? People not wanting abnormal, mentally ill people mingling with or brainwashing their children? Say it ain't so. How terrible.

I highly doubt that.

Are you a straight, white male? If not, how can you speak to his experience with authority? Why are you invalidating his voice and lived experience?

If he hasn't previously been invalidated and oppressed ... Congrats! You were the first to completely do what you claim isn't done.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

www.scmp.com...

I highly doubt that.

Of course you do, you have no idea what it's like to be a straight white person, especially a Trump supporter. You wouldn't last one day without having a panic attack or mental breakdown. You ain't strong enough.

Well, adding a Trump supporter into that mix, of course there will be persecution because of the martyr effect.
edit on q00000041630America/Chicago5757America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

My whole purpose on this thread is just to say to all the trans-haters..."Leave the kids alone at their sporting events."

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

www.scmp.com...

I highly doubt that.

Well, adding a Trump supporter into that mix, of course there will be persecution.

Okay, Conservaphobic.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

My whole purpose on this thread is just to say to all the trans-haters..."Leave the kids alone at their sporting events."

Oh, same thing we're all saying to the kid lovers... Leave the kids alone, period.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

www.scmp.com...

I highly doubt that.

Well, adding a Trump supporter into that mix, of course there will be persecution.

Okay, Conservaphobic.

It was a joke, but I should have known it would not fly.
edit on q00000044630America/Chicago1212America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: quintessentone

And when their peers catch up in a year or so, it evens out. You can go back to where I noted that age divisions for youth are often extremely narrow.

link   

Oh, same thing we're all saying to the kid lovers... Leave the kids alone, period.

But the kids aren't being left alone, now are they. They are a great excuse for trans-haters to gather.
edit on q00000045630America/Chicago2020America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

i wasnt going to this cycle, but i may just throw my hat in again for the presidency

my platform will be "Leave the kids alone, Fvk the politicians instead"

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And when their peers catch up in a year or so, it evens out. You can go back to where I noted that age divisions for youth are often extremely narrow.

The point still remains the same, inequalities and unfairness in children's sports no matter at which age divisions.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

i wasnt going to this cycle, but i may just throw my hat in again for the presidency

my platform will be "Leave the kids alone, Fvk the politicians instead"

Whenever have politicians ever been fvk?, it's always the people.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

www.scmp.com...

I highly doubt that.

Okay, Conservaphobic.

Now that’s a term that I like, mind if I use it?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

But the kids aren't being left alone, now are they. They are a great excuse for trans-haters to gather.

I thought this wasn't about that. I thought it was about unfair advantages in sports, especially when the physical gap created by biology became undefensible.

Another interesting bit: The US Women's Soccer team played a pickup team comprised of former retired Euro pros in their 40s. The women lost, 12-0. It was an exhibition.
edit on 13-6-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The point still remains the same, inequalities and unfairness in children's sports no matter at which age divisions.

There are far more lessons to learn from sports than just winning and losing. If a kid can't handle a season or two of someone's growth spurt, they didn't learn.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I thought this wasn't about that. I thought it was about unfair advantages in sports, especially when the physical gap created by biology became undefensible.

Another interesting bit: The US Women's Soccer team played a pickup team comprised of former retired Euro pros in their 40s. The women lost, 12-0. It was an exhibition.

It's about both but mainly from the OPs first page that the trans-haters aren't leaving the kids alone and they are also gathering a schools and there too not leaving the kids alone.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

And I pointed out another incident with a sports parent. This is not unique behavior to "trans-haters". People who don't know how to behave and have no sportsmanship are that way. How many videos do you see of parent brawls over their kids sports?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

a reply to: JAGStorm

you never had a sports physical?

Are you aware of what men have to do for one of these?

I’ve had a sports physical but never ever did they check my parts.
I also looked it up and this is what happens

Measure your blood pressure and pulse. Test your vision. Check your heart, lungs, belly, ears, nose, and throat. Check your joints, strength, flexibility, and posture.

Never ever ever did they check my parts, or my daughters parts.

not being a dude, you and your daughter miss out on the "drop your pants while I grab your balls, turn your head and cough".
You should get out more.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

www.scmp.com...

I highly doubt that.

Okay, Conservaphobic.

Now that’s a term that I like, mind if I use it?

Not at all... Run with it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join