It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knew This Was Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
In Kelowna BC during an elementary school track meet. A man and his wife accused a 9 year old girl of being trans because she had short hair. Then also accusing another child.

She went to step up to compete for the grade four shot-put final, and right before she went to throw, a grandfather of a student said, 'Hey, this is supposed to be a girls' event, and why are you letting boys compete.' My daughter is cisgender, born female, uses she/her pronouns. She has a pixie haircut," said mom Heidi Star.

He stopped the entire event. He also pointed at another girl who also had short hair. He then piped in and said, 'Well, if she is not a boy, then she is obviously trans.'"

Star said the man's wife then started calling her "a genital mutilator, a groomer, and a pedophile.

Staff intervened and actually moved the shot-put away from where he was. The gentleman was not a part of our school district. We are taking steps to ensure he is not able to be on our school property or attend events in the future."

Kaardal said the incident was "totally unacceptable

Although this was not in the US, when previously discussing new laws in at least 2 or 3 states will allow a parent to challenge a child's gender and allow a doctors exam of genitalia to determine the child's sex.

I stated before, what's to stop a parent who's kid was beaten at a sport to claim the child is trans? Then that child as young as 9 as in this case may have to have her genitals looked at by a doctor?

I keep telling people who support these kind of laws that it may come back to bite you, and then ATS will be full of sudden outrage as to how this could happen to them or their children.

Not to mention the poor child being screamed at and her mother being harassed.

Link

+43 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

So a pair of older people, who aren't even part of the school district make asses of themselves in front of a crowd of people lending credence to the meme that anyone who disagrees with the trans agenda are "right-wing crazies". How convenient.

edit on 6/13/2023 by Klassified because: oopsie

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Actually, a little digging shows his daughter is a teacher for the school.

Disagree with trans people all you want. My point is that there is nothing to stop a parent from making these accusations for whatever reason and especially if their child loses a game, a match, a tournament and with more and more laws being enacted, such as yesterday a veto overturned in Ohio, which will allow subjecting a young child to genital inspections is awful.

And just like numerous other things around here, it's all great and wonderful this is happening to "those people", but as always when the thing you champion turns on you, ATS is just shocked,stunned and think it's just egregious.
edit on 13-6-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

some folks just aren't smart enough to comprehend Newton's third law.

But keep pushing, harder, and harder. The pendulum is almost at it's apex. And I'd wager NOBODY wants to see what's coming when the swing back starts.

What would the opposite of clown world be I wonder?

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Pushing? One of the states that enacted a law like this has over 150,000 student athletes of which 10, a whole 10 are transgender. So a law like this has to be enacted? Talk about clown world. The likelihood that a non trans child will have to have their genitals inspected is a heck of a lot higher than the kid would actually be trans. But hey if you're OK with your daughter or granddaughter being subjected to it because she may be a great athlete and it makes her opponents parent mad. That's on you.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oh
It appears you are angry that sex is a fact and can be verified by a birth certificate?
You know, like they use for age in little league?
Kids get challenged for age all the time.
Why get salty about checking sex?

Is it a question not allowed?

But age is?

What kind of insanity is this?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
, which will allow subjecting a young child to genital inspections is awful.

Have you ever played sports?

It's called a physical examination. Most kids get an exam before playing sports.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah Google some of the laws. It goes beyond birth certificates. And as I said very clearly, let parents harass and subject your child to it, and it will be a very different story. I've no issue with a birth certificate.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

, which will allow subjecting a young child to genital inspections is awful.

Have you ever played sports?

It's called a physical examination. Most kids get an exam before playing sports.

Yes I played sports. I never had my genitals checked for it though. You're a fan of checking young kids genitals to play sports? Even though as I said there were a total of 10 out of 150,000 who are trans? Leaving 149,990 kids to potentially be subject to this or harassment in one state alone?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Normalising immature madness within a society creates these types of situations.
edit on 13-6-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If you’ve no issue with a birth certificate than what’s all the hullabaloo?
You mad someone got called something they aren’t?
Youth sport’s parents deal with it all the time.
The solution is bringing the birth certificate to the event.
No one has to look at anything except the birth certificate.
Kid too big “he is too old”, kid too good “ he is too old”.
Oh you are mad they can challenge gender?
Well too bad for you.
Fair is fair, dudes beating chicks is NOT FAIR.

What “laws”?
Canadian laws?
This isn’t even an American issue.

edit on 13/6/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/6/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

LOL, I didn't think you would get it. See about the time biological men started to compete and win in women's sports, is when things got a little weird. And not just women thought so. It went from "transgenders just want to be equal", to where we are today, which isn't that at all.

And keep in mind, what I think personally, means nothing. This is organic and growing. The left pushed all this super hard, and it's coming back, and coming back hard. (newton's third law)

Sadly, I don't think the majority of LGBT(whatever it is today) really want to be a part of what's about to happen, but they are involved and their past silence will seal their fate with future events. I'd prefer nobody gets hurt, but the "equal and opposite" thing says otherwise. Again, don't blame me, it's simple physics.

If just being accepted was all anyone wanted, it would have been just fine. But going after the kids really hit a nerve and in a really bad way. it was the stupidest move ever. And now, as Chuck Schumer says, you get to reap the wirlwind.

edit on 13-6-2023 by network dude because: my new handler has a little chub for me, it's so cute.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No wonder you sound confused, you never had your genetials checked...

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Maybe this will help you. For the 3rd time it goes well beyond a birth certificate.

An Ohio bill would require high school students whose birth-assigned sex is disputed or questioned to undergo a physician’s examination of their genitals in order to play sports.

Under the bill, if an athlete’s birth-assigned sex is disputed, they would be required to establish their sex by presenting a signed doctor’s statement indicating sex based on an internal and external reproductive anatomy exam, testosterone levels, and analysis of the child’s “genetic makeup.”

Link

I very clearly stated this occurred in Canada. I very clearly stated there are laws being enacted here. I very clearly stated that this will occur here. I very clearly stated that this is all fine and good when it affects "those people", I very clearly stated that when it affects the same people who champion it, that there will be outrage.

I'm very clearly stating students, such as this one, 9 years old. I'm not talking grown adults in sports. I'm also very clearly stating there is nothing to stop an angry dad or mom from making the claim because little Mary lost her tennis match. I'm also clearly stating that in a state with 10 out of 150,000 student athletes, the likelihood of a non trans child being subjected to this is extremely high.

Kansas law will be all school age student athletes.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

One is 4th grade in Canada.

One is high school in Ohio, USA.

What a bull crap comparison.
But you probably thought no one would actually look…..

Interesting you think the birth certificate verification is ok.
If people would just stick with that fact none of this would be an issue.

Boys v boys
Girls v girls

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Maybe this will help you. For the 3rd time it goes well beyond a birth certificate.

An Ohio bill would require high school students whose birth-assigned sex is disputed or questioned to undergo a physician’s examination of their genitals in order to play sports.

Under the bill, if an athlete’s birth-assigned sex is disputed, they would be required to establish their sex by presenting a signed doctor’s statement indicating sex based on an internal and external reproductive anatomy exam, testosterone levels, and analysis of the child’s “genetic makeup.”

Link

I very clearly stated this occurred in Canada. I very clearly stated there are laws being enacted here. I very clearly stated that this will occur here. I very clearly stated that this is all fine and good when it affects "those people", I very clearly stated that when it affects the same people who champion it, that there will be outrage.

I'm very clearly stating students, such as this one, 9 years old. I'm not talking grown adults in sports. I'm also very clearly stating there is nothing to stop an angry dad or mom from making the claim because little Mary lost her tennis match.

and at the risk of upsetting my new friend, I'll try to reiterate the nicest way I know how. This is all due to how it al started. There is nothing you nor I can do to stop what's coming. It's nature taking it's course. It should be a learning lesson, but it won't be.

You would have thought when the fight was "why can't a man pee in the little girls restroom", folks would have ended it there.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But keep pushing, harder, and harder. The pendulum is almost at it's apex. And I'd wager NOBODY wants to see what's coming when the swing back starts.

You mentioned this in another thread on a similar topic. You are correct, of course. Things could get a bit messy on the down-swing.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: network dude

You mentioned this in another thread on a similar topic. You are correct, of course. Things could get a bit messy on the down-swing.

I worry about what the polar opposite is? KKK make a big comeback? White Supremacy actually become a thing?
I doubt the bear really wants to rip the hikers to shreds, but when you poke him in the eye enough times, he gets angry and lashes out.

I'd much prefer to be super wrong on this.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Ok and that is bad? Its called a physical. You got them before playing and sport when I was in school in the 80's and 90's. The only thing it hurts is someones fee fees when they are trying to be something they arent. I fail to see the problem here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join