It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knew This Was Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Gee, wonder why we never had this problem before all this transgender fad. Who's fault?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
For males, there is the cupping of the balls, turn and cough. I punched a doctor once for grabbing my balls, true story

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well, I'm glad your children never had any kind of medical issue that would have required that. So basically you dont want a doctor to do any kind of exam like that. SO I guess my school was the only one that has ever done that. What a wonder sheltered life you have led. And you would be fine with your daughter going up against a male, and she gets hurt. BUT an exam would have stopped that from happening in the first place. SMH

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: quintessentone

you are aware this is happening in Canada right? When it comes here, you can scream super loud, till then, tone it down a bit.

One facet of trans hate is happening there, many other forms of it are happening in the U.S.A. and it's only a matter of time and my tone is always level, can you say the same?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: TonyS

My point is that there is nothing to stop a parent from making these accusations for whatever reason and especially if their child loses a game, a match, a tournament and with more and more laws being enacted, such as yesterday a veto overturned in Ohio, which will allow subjecting a young child to genital inspections is awful.

You make the perfect case for ending and banning Schools sponsored sports and sporting events. By ending these sports programs, the schools would save hundreds of millions of dollars across the country. There are numerous GOOD reasons to end these sports programs; the transgender problem, the problem of differently abled kids; the promotion of privilge of tall, fit kids over the short, fat kids, etc.

Another good outcome of ending these sports programs is that the awful, obnoxious parents would no longer be at each other's throats during events.

We separate males and females why not have a transgender designation? Certainly, if this is a widespread issue there will be plenty of participants in a district.

Because respectfully ending sports because we are having issues with this new situation is a gross overreaction

Sports give so many kids an opportunity they wouldn't have

It instills discipline and teamwork and social skills and keeps teenage males from being raving lunatics, seriously haven't you heard "burn off some steam"? You think every teen problems are bad now, take away sports it increases dramatically

Im all for protecting kids but taking sports away from 97% because 3% of these conflicted, confused, and troubled kids can't find a spot on the girls' swim team, is an utterly ridiculous notion.

I say that knowing the health issues with high school football. The positives significantly outweigh the negatives

Why not take it a step further, have testosterone and estrogen designations, that way everyone can be categorized and persecuted equally, then eliminated.
edit on q00000044630America/Chicago4040America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: boredhere74

Wow. It must be nice to have that high and mighty perch you seem to sit on lately. So there's no need for a doctor to examine and child's genitals then? Because that's who does the exam. And don't try "but that's different". No it's not. It's a damn doctor performed exam that has happened for decades at least.

ARE you kidding me, what kind of sickness is this !!! There is no NEED for a doctor to look at an ELEMENTARY school kids genitals. AND I don’t know what school you went to but I was in all kinds of sports and never once had kiddie diddlers check my parts.

But have you been in a situation where someone is questioning your gender in regards to sports?

I don't think we should be subjecting kids to examinations but we also haven't really been in a situation where you have boys trying to pass themselves off as girls either....

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Transgenders, the non social contagion kind, are a very small percentage of the population, yet you want to enact and change laws, like Title 9, to address their grievances!

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Don't kids have to show a birth certificate before they enroll in school to establish age?

Go with the BC. Too bad, too sad, the woke moms that left the sex off, well, get a dr's note then.

Nobody is pulling any kids pants down to check.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

So you are twisted all up over a doctor examining a kid for fitness to play sports? WHY?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
For males, there is the cupping of the balls, turn and cough. I punched a doctor once for grabbing my balls, true story

That was never used to for sex identification, that was to check for hernias

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Those 10 impact a lot of others, directly and indirectly.

One biological male taking title pushes down every single female in that category to the next lowest spot. There is trans, and then best of the rest.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, sports parents deal with all kinds of crazy. And so do the athletes.

Just celebrated a wedding anni for a young black woman who is very tall. Both her parents are tall and thin, and played sports. Being the tallest girl in HS, and of course a star ball player on the girls team. You would think she had tons of friends, right?

Nope. Her HS years were a hellscape of being assumed to be a lesbian. Her mother fought hard to help her keep her self esteem in tact. And it was from the girls that identified as lesbian that were the worst! Telling her constantly to admit what they had decided she is.

She nearly dropped off the team and hated going to school. But her parents solid Christian faith, her strong brother also in HS, kept her going, to a college scholarship, where it was still pretty bad with the lesbian harassment, but she actually starting dating MEN that found her as beautiful as she is.

She married one right after graduation, he stands like 6'5 and they are a very handsome couple, that are going to have beautiful kids.

But she had a very tough time in school, and almost didn't make it.

edit on 6/13/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

and yet it was still performed when other methods could be used, and in a "routine" exam

also a far cry from a simple observation that can be used to assess gender.

Dont get me wrong, i dont think kids should subject to either, especially in cases such as the OP
but, i also do not think the laws are prescribing such invasive "gender checks"
i asked earlier which laws were in question and in which states, so i could see for myself but have gotten no reply yet

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Those 10 impact a lot of others, directly and indirectly.

One biological male taking title pushes down every single female in that category to the next lowest spot. There is trans, and then best of the rest.

The genetic/hormonal make up will affect any and all people's abilities as you say directly and indirectly so some female athletes, who were assigned female at birth, may have higher testosterone levels which the study below shows to foster advantages in sport.

www.sixstarpro.com...#:~:text=%E2%80%9CAbundant%20research%20has%20shown%20th e,published%20in%20The%20Sport%20Journal.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

and yet it was still performed when other methods could be used, and in a "routine" exam

also a far cry from a simple observation that can be used to assess gender.

Dont get me wrong, i dont think kids should subject to either, especially in cases such as the OP
but, i also do not think the laws are prescribing such invasive "gender checks"
i asked earlier which laws were in question and in which states, so i could see for myself but have gotten no reply yet

Almost nobody cares if a girl is on a boys team, what they care about is if a boy is on a girls team and has an unfair physical or center of gravity advantage. I’m telling you right now no doctor has ever checked my parts, or my girls parts.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

funny stuff, they use a Wired article as a source not to mention the very article you use as evidence, contradicts your assumption

“From male puberty onward, the sex difference in athletic performance emerges as circulating testosterone concentrations rise as the testes produce 30 times more testosterone than before puberty, resulting in men having 15-to-20 fold greater circulating testosterone than children or women at any age,”

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

funny stuff, they use a Wired article as a source not to mention the very article you use as evidence, contradicts your assumption

“From male puberty onward, the sex difference in athletic performance emerges as circulating testosterone concentrations rise as the testes produce 30 times more testosterone than before puberty, resulting in men having 15-to-20 fold greater circulating testosterone than children or women at any age,”

Then there is this...

www.ese-hormones.org...

Yeah, there are unfair advantages due to hormones everywhere we look.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

my intent wasn't to dispute the claim of whether or not you were ever checked.

The intent was to show that there is precedent for such exams but they are not necessary, And though I am sure not every boy who had their balls cupped then went on to punch a doctor, im am sure there were more than a few that were discomforted by the process.

whether someone cares if a boy or girl is on certain team, should be irrelevant. there are plenty of boys, prior to puberty that are equal to or less than the capabilities of young girls.
The issue is when "men" try to pass themselves off as "women" because they are inferior to other "men.
If a woman "chooses" to compete against a man ...lets see what shes got

but we need to make the distinction between fully developed adults and children

edit on 13am301100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I kinda think the dr would notice if there were balls to cup or not? Just as a side consequence of the hernia hunt.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

my intent wasn't to dispute the claim of whether or not you were ever checked.

The intent was to show that there is precedent for such exams but they are not necessary, And though I am sure not every boy who had their balls cupped then went on to punch a doctor, im am sure there were more than a few that were discomforted by the process.

whether someone cares if a boy or girl is on certain team, should be irrelevant. there are plenty of boys, prior to puberty that are equal to or less than the capabilities of young girls.
The issue is when "men" try to pass themselves off as "women" because they are inferior to other "men.
If a woman "chooses" to compete against a man ...lets see what shes got

but we need to make the distinction between fully developed adults and children

Considering children mature or begin puberty at different ages, some quite young, there is no clear cut distinction that can be made because the hormonal changes, which affect specific skills related to sports performance, come into play.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join