It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light, Your Reputation Is a Mess and There’s No Easy Fix

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: quintessentone

Ummm, so any man who wants say he's a woman is safe in my locker room thanks to a curtain?

What about women's prisons and rape crisis centers? I am sure curtains will fix all of that as well?

And we aren't talking about nursery rhymes. We are talking about teaching LGBTQ + BBQ which necessarily requires an understanding of sex to really understand. Kids don't fully get that until they start going through puberty which is when it has full, immediate context.

Of course, if you sexually lobotomize them with drugs, they never will understand it.

Again, then advocate for women-only changerooms. It's an easy matter to segregate the area with a wall. But nobody is doing this are they? I honestly think society just hasn't caught up infrastructure-wise. Some women care, some women don't care.

Guess who is doing the MOST raping of women in women's prisons. Male guards, that's right. Where is the outrage?

You are glossing over the 'parental approval' part. Simply find out what books are to be used in the curriculum and remove your child if you object, but most parents can't be bothered.

Again, any drugs given to children for whatever reason have the approval of the parents and the medical professionals involved. The same can be said for giving children Ritalin, where was the outrage?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Your take on this is downright pitiful. Dudes can now claim to be girls and use the women's restroom, but it's up to the women to beg for their privacy back when it should have never been taken in the first place?

Which changeroom should this transman use?

a-question-of-consent.net...

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I wonder how many studies supported lobotomy and how many medical professionals endorsed it?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Then, as said before, you have no argument.

I am very tolerant, I treat everyone equal. If you are an ahole to me, I will be one right back. If you are nice to me, I will be nice to you. If you try to force your ideology down my throat and call me a bigot/transphobe because I don't care what you "identify" as, I will ignore you and any argument you have or "facts" carry no weight

But your and others' attitude here is antagonistic, and fits the description of bigot.

big·ot

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Theres such a thing as being attached to a belief because its common sense... no male born in womens sports because of unfair advantage and possible injury, no male born, who dont pass properly as women, in womens safe spaces for obvious reasons.

Times and values change but it doesnt benefit society if one groups rights are crushing anothers.

Do you mean like the Republican Evangelistic values crushing women's reproductive rights?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Hmmm, weren't you the one who just said this;

I am here to discuss how big business puts out their mission statements of tolerance but as soon as sales slump, they kick that marketing ploy to the curb.

Someone please start a transgender bashing thread so I and some others here can get back to discussing this company's failed attempt at feigning inclusivity.

Why don't we try again to get back on topic

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I wonder how many studies supported lobotomy and how many medical professionals endorsed it?

Back then scientific methodologies were suspect and there was no oversight, apparently. Not so today.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hmmm, weren't you the one who just said this;

I am here to discuss how big business puts out their mission statements of tolerance but as soon as sales slump, they kick that marketing ploy to the curb.

Someone please start a transgender bashing thread so I and some others here can get back to discussing this company's failed attempt at feigning inclusivity.

Why don't we try again to get back on topic

I'd love to get back on topic if everyone else will join me and stop asking me questions.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

There absolutely is no easy fix because the LGBTQ community is also boycotting them. So live and learn, or live and don't learn it's your call.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It's almost as if...wait for it...

Get woke, go broke is an actual thing.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

Nope, not from what I am reading.

www.rollingstone.com...

In this case, the company seems to not stand behind their mission statement, that is quite a different thing.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: igloo

Because Ms. Mulvaney has 10.8 million followers, that's why.

10.8 million followers
Ms. Mulvaney is popular on TikTok, where she has more than 10.8 million followers and has been documenting her transition online. The controversy began on April 1, when she posted a video on her Instagram account, where she has 1.8 million followers, to promote a Bud Light contest.

Transgender health care should be left to the medical scientists and doctors who best understand each individual patient needs. For me the utmost important factor in a child's health is that they aren't left without any option other than suicide.

Mulvaney is a male, not a Ms.

Any "medical scientist" who doesn't know the difference between a male and a female (a difference even a 3 year old child understands), they should lose their license immediately. You've been failed by the unprofessional, paid off medical industry.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Because Ms. Mulvaney has 10.8 million followers, that's why.

10.8 million followers
Ms. Mulvaney is popular on TikTok, where she has more than 10.8 million followers and has been documenting her transition online. The controversy began on April 1, when she posted a video on her Instagram account, where she has 1.8 million followers, to promote a Bud Light contest.

Transgender health care should be left to the medical scientists and doctors who best understand each individual patient needs. For me the utmost important factor in a child's health is that they aren't left without any option other than suicide.

Mulvaney is a male, not a Ms.

Any "medical scientist" who doesn't know the difference between a male and a female (a difference even a 3 year old child understands), they should lose their license immediately. You've been failed by the unprofessional, paid off medical industry.

I cut and pasted the Ms. Mulvaney part from the publisher's article. If they want to use Ms. Mulvaney then they have that right, don't they?
edit on q00000001531America/Chicago3838America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Any article that refers to a group as "MAGA country" has a definite bias.

But anyways, I would say the $5-6 billion dollar loss in sales over a couple weeks is a pretty good hit. Especially when you think about it was mainly 1 beer that caused that sales drop.

What exactly is the "mission statement" that is not being stood behind? "Make beer, sell that beer to the middle aged blue collar worker, make money"?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It's like the new sorority "sister" at Kappa Kappa something at the University of Wyoming. This is a 6' something, 200lb plus, biologically intact male who freely roams the entire house and has arousal issues. This makes life very difficult for the others.

Truthfully, there was a time when something like this could be called sexual harassment, but if the person in question calls themselves a woman, we now ignore all the reasons why it's sexual harassment.

Never thought I'd say this, but I miss the days when women were so uptight that a male couldn't look at them without risking sexual harassment charges. Those days are tame compared to what women and straight men are facing now.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Politics, transexuals, beer, a few more "hot" button issues like this one should insure the GOP a win come 24, if you can get the DGAF crowd off their collective asses.

Perhaps it's just me, but this rightwing obsession with "trans" seems a bit low budget for a well disposed agenda.

Yeah yeah, we get it. You've mentioned that already in this thread and nobody cares because that's not what any of this is about.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I am very tolerant, I treat everyone equal. If you are an ahole to me, I will be one right back. If you are nice to me, I will be nice to you. If you try to force your ideology down my throat and call me a bigot/transphobe because I don't care what you "identify" as, I will ignore you and any argument you have or "facts" carry no weight

But your and others' attitude here is antagonistic, and fits the description of bigot.

big·ot

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Theres such a thing as being attached to a belief because its common sense... no male born in womens sports because of unfair advantage and possible injury, no male born, who dont pass properly as women, in womens safe spaces for obvious reasons.

Times and values change but it doesnt benefit society if one groups rights are crushing anothers.

Do you mean like the Republican Evangelistic values crushing women's reproductive rights?

Im not american so this is unfamiliar to me.

Im in canada but is this not a different subject.

I see no reproductive rights being crushed here other than possibly the choice to have children in the future for trans kids transitioning too young and womens rights perhaps such as in sports and privacy but as said a million times the problem is the agenda.

What I meant was pandering to a tiny majority at the cost of a larger groups rights. It has to be political in nature.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

Nope, not from what I am reading.

www.rollingstone.com...

In this case, the company seems to not stand behind their mission statement, that is quite a different thing.

That link is hot garbage. I was bombarded with pop-ups for "Be the Change", "Stand to End Gun Violence" and various Trans-Activism BS. Nope, definitely not a biased, and outdated (over a month old), source.

Here's the deal about BL, they consciously hitched up to the woke ideology while alienating their loyal customer base. They then proceeded to double down by lambasting said customer base for not getting on board with the decision. Of course, when the company then puts out an explanation of the how and why it happened in an attempt for damage control, the rabid horse they threw the saddle on turned on them. Let 'em die an ignominious death.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

big·ot

Way to stay on topic.

Deflect much?

What rights? The right to infanticide?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

big·ot

Im not american so this is unfamiliar to me.

Im in canada but is this not a different subject.

I see no reproductive rights being crushed here other than possibly the choice to have children in the future for trans kids transitioning too young and womens rights perhaps such as in sports and privacy but as said a million times the problem is the agenda.

What I meant was pandering to a tiny majority at the cost of a larger groups rights. It has to be political in nature.

Alternatively, I see no transgender or women's reproductive rights being taken away in Canada either. Hence my previous post to groups in power, their values usurping others rights.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Back then scientific methodologies were suspect and there was no oversight, apparently. Not so today.

Yes, so we all tell ourselves to feel better about things. If nothing else, COVID should have exposed that.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join