It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light, Your Reputation Is a Mess and There’s No Easy Fix

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

They shouldn't have done any of it in the first place. There was no reason for any of it. They tried to be "woke" and paid the price for it.

They are a beer company, they make beer, they are not a political organization.

They have been advocating for inclusiveness for the last two decades and no slump in sales. This reeks of transphobia and/or hate with some of their customers and the LGBTQ+ community walking away when they should be advocating for their attempt at inclusiveness, IMO.

Boo #ing hoo. Oh no, we put a trans on our can and nobody wants to drink our beer now, THEY'RE ALL TRANSPHOBES!!!

Phobia is an extreme, irrational, fear of something that may cause a person to panic.

I guarantee you that being disgusted by trans people isn't a phobia. Calling it a phobia is a cheap, and lame, cop out to end the discussion quickly.

BS man, I've been witness to all ATS' drag queen bashing threads, call it what you will but it is all seeded in fear.

It’s not seeded in fear, it’s seeded in choice and advertising
Poor advertising decisions and people chose

Nobody puts a donkey emblem on a street bike, never mind a person who clearly has mental issues, character of a child and uses them to sell beer

Your post has confirmation bias written all over it.

That’s my choice, not playing a victim though am I
I choose, that makes you a victim, how?

We could discuss how keeping yourself in the dark or in your emotionally safe comfort zone really does make you a victim, but we won't go there because it requires a genuine open heart and mind to go there.

Oh, I get it, you feel with your feelings that I am a victim so, naturally, I am a victim
Glad you don’t feel I am a teen girl, imagine, can you feel I get a beer deal for 100 k, be great, feel for me

Quint, this is all a bit much for your feelings, step back, it’s not healthy
We don’t have to agree, you can’t force people by moaning and feeling at them
Just accept we don’t agree, life will move on
Grow up

As I stated it requires a genuine desire to move past one's conditioning and bias. So I will grow up while you stay in your comfort zone.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sensitive would be these guys.

Warning: language in both videos

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Asking you what rights they allegedly don't have is the same thing as asking for facts.

Nice try though

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here is what one transgender advocate is saying about the company: (from Ian Harvie's FB page)

Real allyship would be issuing a statement of support to/of Dylan and the entire trans & nonbinary community, then doubling down and hiring 100 more trans & nonbinary influencers to post on their platforms, but even more than that, giving dollars and resources and actual VOICE - speaking out against all the anti-trans bills in every state in the country. Real allyship would be giving resources, yes, money, they have lots of it, to small trans orgs in every state in the union and specifically calling out the legislation for what it is, hateful, and trying to control peoples bodies, control families, and eradicate trans & nonbinary folks. They have said that is their exact mission.

It really does look like Bud's mission gets quickly kicked to the curb once sales slump.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Asking you what rights they allegedly don't have is the same thing as asking for facts.

I posted you a link, which you promptly ignored, so again go to the source as ask questions.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

They shouldn't have done any of it in the first place. There was no reason for any of it. They tried to be "woke" and paid the price for it.

They have been advocating for inclusiveness for the last two decades and no slump in sales. This reeks of transphobia and/or hate with some of their customers and the LGBTQ+ community walking away when they should be advocating for their attempt at inclusiveness, IMO.

Boo #ing hoo. Oh no, we put a trans on our can and nobody wants to drink our beer now, THEY'RE ALL TRANSPHOBES!!!

Phobia is an extreme, irrational, fear of something that may cause a person to panic.

I guarantee you that being disgusted by trans people isn't a phobia. Calling it a phobia is a cheap, and lame, cop out to end the discussion quickly.

BS man, I've been witness to all ATS' drag queen bashing threads, call it what you will but it is all seeded in fear.

Nobody puts a donkey emblem on a street bike, never mind a person who clearly has mental issues, character of a child and uses them to sell beer

We could discuss how keeping yourself in the dark or in your emotionally safe comfort zone really does make you a victim, but we won't go there because it requires a genuine open heart and mind to go there.

Oh, I get it, you feel with your feelings that I am a victim so, naturally, I am a victim
Glad you don’t feel I am a teen girl, imagine, can you feel I get a beer deal for 100 k, be great, feel for me

Grow up

As I stated it requires a genuine desire to move past one's conditioning and bias. So I will grow up while you stay in your comfort zone.

My conditioning teaches me women menstruate or have, men don’t
Don’t think it’s healthy to pander to people who need mental help, think they need help from professionals
It’s the trans who want the comfort zone and deny reality
And, just btw, everyone deals with their own issues, whatever they are

Do you know the statistics of trans suicide after they have transitioned, I guarantee you havnt a bloody clue

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You do realize that 'equity , inclusivity, and diversity' are Marxists terms, created to cause divide in a nation. As we clearly see here. So called 'inclusivty' excludes everyone else and so causes a divide.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Grow up

My conditioning teaches me women menstruate or have, men don’t
Don’t think it’s healthy to pander to people who need mental help, think they need help from professionals
It’s the trans who want the comfort zone and deny reality
And, just btw, everyone deals with their own issues, whatever they are

Do you know the statistics of trans suicide after they have transitioned, I guarantee you havnt a bloody clue

Not all women menstruate that is a medical reality called amenorrhea, so your conditioning and bias need some tweaking on facts.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The noise of those who have never been ostracized for just being who they are.

Everyone has been ostracized by someone for something. EVERYONE.

Private individuals have every right to choose who they associate with... or not. Government does not have such a right... or any rights. Government has a duty and responsibility to apply the law -- all laws -- fairly and equally. Not individuals or private parties.

Just like Bud Light can choose to associate themselves with Dylan Mulvaney. Or not.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Good job , you posted a link, to a site that is obviously biased towards "trans rights". There is no right in the US that trans people don't have. And if you feel there are some, feel free to list a couple that are specific to people in the US, not globally.

link   

You keep posting example after example of how both transfolk and drag queens have been used before without issue.

That proves our point when we say, "No one hates them. They aren't the problem."

The problem is the modern woke attitude that the *only* way it is accepted to prove this is to timely bow down and give all these special little groups everything they demand, at once, without question because to question is to hate. And that is the attitude on display by people like yourself.

I cannot possibly have any good reasons to object to biological males in women's sports, highly sexualized topics being taught to children too young to have a real frame of reference, the steady erasure of women's spaces and lack of safety that brings, etc., no ... in the minds of progressives all I know is fear and hate. Slimy and disingenuous.

link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

You do realize that 'equity , inclusivity, and diversity' are Marxists terms, created to cause divide in a nation. As we clearly see here. So called 'inclusivty' excludes everyone else and so causes a divide.

7 Core Principles of Conservatism

Individual Freedom. The birth of our great nation was inspired by the bold declaration that our individual,God-given liberties should be preserved against government intrusion. ...
Limited Government. ...
The Rule of Law. ...
Peace through Strength. ...
Fiscal Responsibility. ...
Free Markets. ...
Human Dignity.

mikejohnson.house.gov...

Where did individual freedom and human dignity go?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Women are of the nature to get pregnant and menstruate, some don't, does not make them any less of a women.

Men don't and can't do either of those two things.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Good job , you posted a link, to a site that is obviously biased towards "trans rights". There is no right in the US that trans people don't have. And if you feel there are some, feel free to list a couple that are specific to people in the US, not globally.

As I keep repeating, go to Mulvaney's site and ask your questions for yourself, get your eyes and mind opened, get a reality check.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You are not Mulvaney, I am not asking him anything, I am asking you.

They are both very much open to people who want to show and give facts for the argument they want to make. But, for people like you who want to make an argument then tell me to go look for myself, they are laughing.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You keep posting example after example of how both transfolk and drag queens have been used before without issue.

That proves our point when we say, "No one hates them. They aren't the problem."

The problem is the modern woke attitude that the *only* way it is accepted to prove this is to timely bow down and give all these special little groups everything they demand, at once, without question because to question is to hate. And that is the attitude on display by people like yourself.

I cannot possibly have any good reasons to object to biological males in women's sports, highly sexualized topics being taught to children too young to have a real frame of reference, the steady erasure of women's spaces and lack of safety that brings, etc., no ... in the minds of progressives all I know is fear and hate. Slimy and disingenuous.

The 'live and let live' ideology has been around for eons.

www.psychologytoday.com...

The world is excluding transgender women from women's sports because of new science. So there goes one beef.

Highly sexualized topics being taught to children, which if we go back in time, many books can fit that bill all along with their parents' approval.

Covering a broad scope of "say-what?!" topics from sexually transmitted diseases and domestic abuse to sexual assault and brain-eating zombies, the list goes on and on. Old wisdom says you shouldn't judge a book by its cover … they clearly never saw these abominations of literature. In fact, I once came across a vintage copy of Mother Goose rhymes rummaging through the boxes at a flea market. And I wasn't exactly prepared for what I found inside its pages: rhyming, thinly-veiled stories of drowning kids, sexual assault and rape, even murder! Yikes.

www.yourtango.com...

Where was the outrage then for this classic literature? Was it okay because it just contained sexual assault and rape? No biggie.

A solution to women's bathrooms is provide unisex single stall bathrooms. Women's gym change rooms, simply add small private stalls with curtains. You are free to advocate for women's spaces but nobody seems to be bothering, so it can't be that big of an issue. My problem was lesbians in women's spaces because I've been leered at in gym changing rooms and propositioned. What's worse?

edit on q00000024531America/Chicago3131America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Women are of the nature to get pregnant and menstruate, some don't, does not make them any less of a women.

Men don't and can't do either of those two things.

Not all women's natures are the same. Some do not have maternal instincts, just watch the news. Like this morning when that 36 pound boy was found wandering the streets looking for food. Both parents are charged. Where was the maternal and paternal instincts? Young women in the U.S.A. are getting sterilized in their early 20s now because they do not want children in their lives. There can be no generalizations of what a woman is because every woman is different in mind, body and soul.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You are not Mulvaney, I am not asking him anything, I am asking you.

They are both very much open to people who want to show and give facts for the argument they want to make. But, for people like you who want to make an argument then tell me to go look for myself, they are laughing.

Your questions are best answered by a transgendered person. Or did you want to know why I am so tolerant of others?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ummm, so any man who wants say he's a woman is safe in my locker room thanks to a curtain?

What about women's prisons and rape crisis centers? I am sure curtains will fix all of that as well?

And we aren't talking about nursery rhymes. We are talking about teaching LGBTQ + BBQ which necessarily requires an understanding of sex to really understand. Kids don't fully get that until they start going through puberty which is when it has full, immediate context.

Of course, if you sexually lobotomize them with drugs, they never will understand it.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The LGBTQ+ community isnt their target market. Why make it their responsibility to fix. So many LGB etc. are not happy with this trans push.

As the op said, Memo to Bud Lite: Many transgenders are drop dead beautiful and you would never know. So why is it you picked this one?

This is pretty key. This was a hand picked persona, previously an actor, even visiting the white house but without having really lived it at that point. Consumers are rebelling against the political moves, not the individuals. I have nothing against Mulvaney, he seems a sweet guy girl but he represents the new version of trans which is a half hearted and mocking female caricature, which leads to any dude can say hes a woman and access womens spaces that are genuinely needed by women for safety.

There are really sensible trans people out there like Blaire White, Shape Shifter, Buck Angel, Marcus (the offensive tranny) who are also getting hate and or their youtube channels shut down for calling out that the agenda itself has gone too far when it involves kids, underage surgery, hormones. Some of them had serious consequences in the medical process of transition and they are warning viewers that such information is being cancelled. So potential patients often do not get the information to make an informed decision and in the case of underage people, they cannot really consent. These outspoken trans people also warn that kids can and often change their minds...

If these people are getting cancelled it is something much bigger than transphobia. They are being punished for speaking out against the agenda.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join