It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light, Your Reputation Is a Mess and There’s No Easy Fix

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

I ask you, the same thing I am trying to get Annee to answer;

What rights don't trans people have?

Do your own research or better yet go on Mulvaney's site or wherever and ask questions for yourself. Get answers from the source.

So none, the answer is that there aren't any rights we have that trans people don't.

Why can't you and Annee just admit that? Y'all are trying to argue about rights and they're completely irrelevant here because we already have the same rights.

The noise of those who have never been ostracized for just being who they are.

What's written on paper is not always transferred to reality of equality and acceptance.

Is your state trying to make laws against medical care for your needs?

There aren't very many people out there, if any, who have never been ostracized just for being who they are. Trans people aren't victims and none of this was ever an issue until they started demanding pity and acceptance.
edit on 18-5-2023 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ummm, so any man who wants say he's a woman is safe in my locker room thanks to a curtain?

What about women's prisons and rape crisis centers? I am sure curtains will fix all of that as well?

And we aren't talking about nursery rhymes. We are talking about teaching LGBTQ + BBQ which necessarily requires an understanding of sex to really understand. Kids don't fully get that until they start going through puberty which is when it has full, immediate context.

Of course, if you sexually lobotomize them with drugs, they never will understand it.

Again, then advocate for women-only changerooms. It's an easy matter to segregate the area with a wall. But nobody is doing this are they? I honestly think society just hasn't caught up infrastructure-wise. Some women care, some women don't care.

Guess who is doing the MOST raping of women in women's prisons. Male guards, that's right. Where is the outrage?

You are glossing over the 'parental approval' part. Simply find out what books are to be used in the curriculum and remove your child if you object, but most parents can't be bothered.

Again, any drugs given to children for whatever reason have the approval of the parents and the medical professionals involved. The same can be said for giving children Ritalin, where was the outrage?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on q00000049531America/Chicago2121America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Do your own research or better yet go on Mulvaney's site or wherever and ask questions for yourself. Get answers from the source.

So none, the answer is that there aren't any rights we have that trans people don't.

Why can't you and Annee just admit that? Y'all are trying to argue about rights and they're completely irrelevant here because we already have the same rights.

What's written on paper is not always transferred to reality of equality and acceptance.

Include women's rights in there too.

Oh, yeah -- I am a woman of the 50s -- lived through all of it except Right to Vote (and that history is really horrible).

Forced to wear dresses to school -- even in middle of winter.

LEGALLY -- denied a lot of stuff taken for granted today.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Then, as said before, you have no argument.

I am very tolerant, I treat everyone equal. If you are an ahole to me, I will be one right back. If you are nice to me, I will be nice to you. If you try to force your ideology down my throat and call me a bigot/transphobe because I don't care what you "identify" as, I will ignore you and any argument you have or "facts" carry no weight

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You keep posting example after example of how both transfolk and drag queens have been used before without issue.

That proves our point when we say, "No one hates them. They aren't the problem."

The problem is the modern woke attitude that the *only* way it is accepted to prove this is to timely bow down and give all these special little groups everything they demand, at once, without question because to question is to hate. And that is the attitude on display by people like yourself.

I cannot possibly have any good reasons to object to biological males in women's sports, highly sexualized topics being taught to children too young to have a real frame of reference, the steady erasure of women's spaces and lack of safety that brings, etc., no ... in the minds of progressives all I know is fear and hate. Slimy and disingenuous.

You are free to advocate for women's spaces but nobody seems to be bothering, so it can't be that big of an issue. My problem was lesbians in women's spaces because I've been leered at in gym changing rooms and propositioned. What's worse?

Women are bothered. I am bothered.

As a woman with a vagina... what is worse, being ogled by a lesbian roughly your size, same muscle structure and a vagina or by a male born woman, with dangling bits still attached, hormones still active enough to grow a beard and work the works.

Yes, an anti rape curtain will fix it all. Kind of like Jim ll fix it.

Its not beautiful lady boys that are the issue here. I dont know a woman who ever cared if they used the toilets, in fact it was seen as the safest option for them, so no one minded. Its the new concept of woman that anyone can adopt thats problematic... see sports recently.
edit on 18-5-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2023 by igloo because: screwed up quote. This is my thoughts not Quintessentone

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There are very people out there, if any, who have never been ostracized just for being who they are. Trans people aren't victims and none of this was ever an issue until they started demanding pity and acceptance.

OK -- what have you been ostracized for?

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's like no one was ever hated or bullied before LGBTQ +BBQ advocacy became a thing, and it's like they're the only ones who ever get bullied now. It's disgusting.

When I think about what I went through in school and how a teacher took my kid apart .... but no one cares. We didn't get bullied, weren't hated or ostracized. We aren't victims because we don't check boxes.

We were probably privileged in some way to be treated like dirt and go through hell.

link   

Ummm, so any man who wants say he's a woman is safe in my locker room thanks to a curtain?

What about women's prisons and rape crisis centers? I am sure curtains will fix all of that as well?

And we aren't talking about nursery rhymes. We are talking about teaching LGBTQ + BBQ which necessarily requires an understanding of sex to really understand. Kids don't fully get that until they start going through puberty which is when it has full, immediate context.

Of course, if you sexually lobotomize them with drugs, they never will understand it.

Again, then advocate for women-only changerooms.

We already have those....a man in a wig is not a women.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Is that in reference to transgenders?

If so -- derogatory.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27008863]quintessentone[/he'll.

Yes, disagree with everything or you can disagree with nothing.

Slimy and disingenuous.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If so -- derogatory.

Not derogatory--factual

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

It's like no one was ever hated or bullied before LGBTQ +BBQ advocacy became a thing, and it's like they're the only ones who ever get bullied now. It's disgusting.

Oh -- poor you.

Gotta reflect it back to you and that you were mistreated for something.

It's not about you.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

If so -- derogatory.

Not derogatory--factual

So, transgenders -- Gender Brain does not match physical body -- are recognized because they wear a wig?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

As Moon68 said, factual.

A hippo with a traffic cone on his head is not a unicorn.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Why not, you reflected back to being forced to wear dresses. Or is "not everything about you" ... except when it is?

Thanks for graphically proving my point though. Were I trans or a lesbian, you'd care.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You keep posting example after example of how both transfolk and drag queens have been used before without issue.

That proves our point when we say, "No one hates them. They aren't the problem."

The problem is the modern woke attitude that the *only* way it is accepted to prove this is to timely bow down and give all these special little groups everything they demand, at once, without question because to question is to hate. And that is the attitude on display by people like yourself.

I cannot possibly have any good reasons to object to biological males in women's sports, highly sexualized topics being taught to children too young to have a real frame of reference, the steady erasure of women's spaces and lack of safety that brings, etc., no ... in the minds of progressives all I know is fear and hate. Slimy and disingenuous.

The 'live and let live' ideology has been around for eons.

www.psychologytoday.com...

The world is excluding transgender women from women's sports because of new science. So there goes one beef.

Highly sexualized topics being taught to children, which if we go back in time, many books can fit that bill all along with their parents' approval.

Covering a broad scope of "say-what?!" topics from sexually transmitted diseases and domestic abuse to sexual assault and brain-eating zombies, the list goes on and on. Old wisdom says you shouldn't judge a book by its cover … they clearly never saw these abominations of literature. In fact, I once came across a vintage copy of Mother Goose rhymes rummaging through the boxes at a flea market. And I wasn't exactly prepared for what I found inside its pages: rhyming, thinly-veiled stories of drowning kids, sexual assault and rape, even murder! Yikes.

You are free to advocate for women's spaces but nobody seems to be bothering, so it can't be that big of an issue. My problem was lesbians in women's spaces because I've been leered at in gym changing rooms and propositioned. What's worse?

Women are bothered. I am bothered.

As a woman with a vagina... what is worse, being ogled by a lesbian roughly your size, same muscle structure and a vagina or by a male born woman, with dangling bits still attached, hormones still active enough to grow a beard and work the works.

Yes, an anti rape curtain will fix it all. Kind of like Jim ll fix it.

Its not beautiful lady boys that are the issue here. I dont know a woman who ever cared if they used the toilets, in fact it was seen as the safest option for them, so no one minded. Its the new concept of woman that anyone can adopt thats problematic... see sports recently.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

If so -- derogatory.

Not derogatory--factual

So, transgenders -- Gender Brain does not match physical body -- are recognized because they wear a wig?

A dude in a dress isn't a woman.

That's a fact.

No matter their or your delusion.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Because Ms. Mulvaney has 10.8 million followers, that's why.

10.8 million followers
Ms. Mulvaney is popular on TikTok, where she has more than 10.8 million followers and has been documenting her transition online. The controversy began on April 1, when she posted a video on her Instagram account, where she has 1.8 million followers, to promote a Bud Light contest.

Transgender health care should be left to the medical scientists and doctors who best understand each individual patient needs. For me the utmost important factor in a child's health is that they aren't left without any option other than suicide.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Kid Rock brought lots of money to Miller for saying what he said. He's definitely not being sensitive.

The guy in the second video is an idiot, I'll agree he's too sensitive. The rest of us are just avoiding Bud Light (if we drank it before), not demanding that they disavow the adult preteen man girl or change anything. You're only claiming it's sensitive because that's what you hear on social media from the people who think it's wrong to disagree with what they believe in. I see all that too and I laugh because all I can think about when we're called sensitive for dropping Bud Light, are all the changes and all of the apologies they've demanded because their feelings were hurt. How many times have Conservative people demanded that Bud Light issue an apology for hurting their feelings? (answer: zero)

Tell me something... How hard is it to walk past Aunt jemima or Mrs. Buttersworth and buy Log Cabin or some other brand of syrup? How hard is it to walk past Uncle Ben's Rice and buy another brand? How hard is it to not look at a school mascot or the name of a school or the name of the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians? Surely life can't be so difficult for someone that they can't walk or look past these things without getting offended. Fact of the matter is that they did so for decades, some for a century, and never got offended until they were told to be.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If so -- derogatory.

It may refer to a man wearing a toupee?
edit on q00000004531America/Chicago3333America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join