It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light, Your Reputation Is a Mess and There’s No Easy Fix

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

Then, as said before, you have no argument.

I am very tolerant, I treat everyone equal. If you are an ahole to me, I will be one right back. If you are nice to me, I will be nice to you. If you try to force your ideology down my throat and call me a bigot/transphobe because I don't care what you "identify" as, I will ignore you and any argument you have or "facts" carry no weight

But your and others' attitude here is antagonistic, and fits the description of bigot.

big·ot

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Theres such a thing as being attached to a belief because its common sense... no male born in womens sports because of unfair advantage and possible injury, no male born, who dont pass properly as women, in womens safe spaces for obvious reasons.

Times and values change but it doesnt benefit society if one groups rights are crushing anothers.

Do you mean like the Republican Evangelistic values crushing women's reproductive rights?

Im not american so this is unfamiliar to me.

Im in canada but is this not a different subject.

I see no reproductive rights being crushed here other than possibly the choice to have children in the future for trans kids transitioning too young and womens rights perhaps such as in sports and privacy but as said a million times the problem is the agenda.

What I meant was pandering to a tiny majority at the cost of a larger groups rights. It has to be political in nature.

Here you go -- DOMINIONISM (fundamental Christianity pushing to control government).

Just gonna post a short quip and link for your information. Please do not derail thread.

Dominionism Rising -- A Theocratic Movement Hiding in Plain Sight

Dominionism is the theocratic idea that regardless of theological camp, means, or timetable, God has called conservative Christians to exercise dominion over society by taking control of political and cultural institutions. The term describes a broad tendency across a wide swath of American Christianity. People who embrace this idea are referred to as dominionists. Although Chip Berlet, then of Political Research Associates, and I defined and popularized the term for many in the 1990s2, in fact it had (along with the term dominion theology) been in use by both evangelical proponents and critics for many years.

politicalresearch.org...

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The only thing that guys in dresses might be successful at marketing is probably dresses for guys.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

I am very tolerant, I treat everyone equal. If you are an ahole to me, I will be one right back. If you are nice to me, I will be nice to you. If you try to force your ideology down my throat and call me a bigot/transphobe because I don't care what you "identify" as, I will ignore you and any argument you have or "facts" carry no weight

But your and others' attitude here is antagonistic, and fits the description of bigot.

big·ot

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Theres such a thing as being attached to a belief because its common sense... no male born in womens sports because of unfair advantage and possible injury, no male born, who dont pass properly as women, in womens safe spaces for obvious reasons.

Times and values change but it doesnt benefit society if one groups rights are crushing anothers.

Do you mean like the Republican Evangelistic values crushing women's reproductive rights?

Way to stay on topic.

Deflect much?

What rights? The right to infanticide?

Pot/kettle.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

The American left doesn't even want the abortion restrictions most of Europe has. If you can't abort even the day before your due date, it's forced pregnancy to them. They don't want to hear that 20 weeks is a stopping point in several countries barring real necessity.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or in someone else's case(cough cough) lingerie?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

big·ot

Way to stay on topic.

Deflect much?

What rights? The right to infanticide?

Pot/kettle.

So now you want to bring race into it?

I knew you were obtuse but didn't consider that you'd be a bigot too.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

big·ot

Just stop it, quint. That's a revised definition to fit the left's idea of a bigot because y'all love to call everyone else the bigot. Merriam-Webster and Britannica changed that # back when Trump was president, lol.

Cambridge Dictionary:
bigot: a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life.

Vocabulary . com
bigot: A bigot is someone who doesn't tolerate people of different races or religions.

Collins Dictionary
bigot: 1. a person who holds blindly and intolerantly to a particular creed, opinion, etc.
2. a narrow-minded, prejudiced person

Dictionary . com
bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Wiktionary
bigot: One who is narrow-mindedly devoted to their own ideas and groups, and intolerant of (people of) differing ideas, races, genders, religions, politics, etc.

Oxford LEARNER'S Dictionary
bigot: a person who has very strong, unreasonable beliefs or opinions about race, religion or politics and who will not listen to or accept the opinions of anyone who disagrees.

American Heritage Dictionary
bigot: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I'm gonna do you a solid and leave one more for ya...

hypocrite: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that they do not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The only thing that guys in dresses might be successful at marketing is probably dresses for guys.

RuPaul is quite successful.

Probably more successful than you.

He is a man who wears dresses.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The American left doesn't even want the abortion restrictions most of Europe has. If you can't abort even the day before your due date, it's forced pregnancy to them. They don't want to hear that 20 weeks is a stopping point in several countries barring real necessity.

Citation

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It's almost as if...wait for it...

Get woke, go broke is an actual thing.

Nope, not from what I am reading.

www.rollingstone.com...

In this case, the company seems to not stand behind their mission statement, that is quite a different thing.

That link is hot garbage. I was bombarded with pop-ups for "Be the Change", "Stand to End Gun Violence" and various Trans-Activism BS. Nope, definitely not a biased, and outdated (over a month old), source.

Here's the deal about BL, they consciously hitched up to the woke ideology while alienating their loyal customer base. They then proceeded to double down by lambasting said customer base for not getting on board with the decision. Of course, when the company then puts out an explanation of the how and why it happened in an attempt for damage control, the rabid horse they threw the saddle on turned on them. Let 'em die an ignominious death.

rockcontent.com...

They really don't know their customers and what diversity really means. Bud Light showed their true colours and ran for the hills when sales slumped. Actions, people, look at what they do not what they say.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Sure. Because that's his market, men in dresses.

Trump is more successful than Paul though, so don't start measuring dicks.

lol

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hey maybe Bud Light can claim to reborn again.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Because Ms. Mulvaney has 10.8 million followers, that's why.

10.8 million followers
Ms. Mulvaney is popular on TikTok, where she has more than 10.8 million followers and has been documenting her transition online. The controversy began on April 1, when she posted a video on her Instagram account, where she has 1.8 million followers, to promote a Bud Light contest.

Transgender health care should be left to the medical scientists and doctors who best understand each individual patient needs. For me the utmost important factor in a child's health is that they aren't left without any option other than suicide.

Mulvaney is a male, not a Ms.

Any "medical scientist" who doesn't know the difference between a male and a female (a difference even a 3 year old child understands), they should lose their license immediately. You've been failed by the unprofessional, paid off medical industry.

I cut and pasted the Ms. Mulvaney part from the publisher's article. If they want to use Ms. Mulvaney then they have that right, don't they?

They do that. However disingenuous.

Mulvaney has a certain cuteness factor, but I also find it disturbing... plays the part of a little girl in some videos when in actuality is a 26year old man, acts out the worst cliches of womanhood, is bony as all hell so probably not even committing to estrogen... I know he says otherwise but all the other trans women say they gained that layer of female fat on taking it, then he sings about normalizing the bulge. Real women dont have a bulge. Its utterly ridiculous that we are being forced to accept this level of personal and social deceit on risk of cancellation.

I massively respect trans people like Blaire White and Shape Shifter because they put in huge effort to look the part, they are soft and feminine and have wisdom and greater depth of character... like real women. They dont parody women to the extent Mulvaney does and certainly dont normalize the bulge.

Human brains are hardwired to categorize what they see and it cant be unseen.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Figured out a long time ago, people like you and I, and the only group that it is okay to be biased/bigoted/racist towards. And in the same breathe, we are the only ones made to accept everyone else.

Yep, we've been ostracized our entire lives but you wouldn't know it because we didn't let it control our lives. Look at slavery and reparations. How many Asian and Irish people were slaves? How many hold their hands out and beg for money to make up for something that the last 3 or 4 generations haven't been responsible for or involved with?

link   

It's almost as if...wait for it...

Get woke, go broke is an actual thing.

Nope, not from what I am reading.

www.rollingstone.com...

In this case, the company seems to not stand behind their mission statement, that is quite a different thing.

That link is hot garbage. I was bombarded with pop-ups for "Be the Change", "Stand to End Gun Violence" and various Trans-Activism BS. Nope, definitely not a biased, and outdated (over a month old), source.

Here's the deal about BL, they consciously hitched up to the woke ideology while alienating their loyal customer base. They then proceeded to double down by lambasting said customer base for not getting on board with the decision. Of course, when the company then puts out an explanation of the how and why it happened in an attempt for damage control, the rabid horse they threw the saddle on turned on them. Let 'em die an ignominious death.

rockcontent.com...

They really don't know their customers and what diversity really means. Bud Light showed their true colours and ran for the hills when sales slumped. Actions, people, look at what they do not what they say.

Ah yes, because a DEI blog is THE finger on the pulse of global marketing

link   
a reply to: Annee

https...://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Europe

Here. In many places, it's 12 to 14 weeks.

edit on 18-5-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

big·ot

Just stop it, quint. That's a revised definition to fit the left's idea of a bigot because y'all love to call everyone else the bigot. Merriam-Webster and Britannica changed that # back when Trump was president, lol.

Cambridge Dictionary:
bigot: a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life.

Vocabulary . com
bigot: A bigot is someone who doesn't tolerate people of different races or religions.

Collins Dictionary
bigot: 1. a person who holds blindly and intolerantly to a particular creed, opinion, etc.
2. a narrow-minded, prejudiced person

Dictionary . com
bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Wiktionary
bigot: One who is narrow-mindedly devoted to their own ideas and groups, and intolerant of (people of) differing ideas, races, genders, religions, politics, etc.

Oxford LEARNER'S Dictionary
bigot: a person who has very strong, unreasonable beliefs or opinions about race, religion or politics and who will not listen to or accept the opinions of anyone who disagrees.

American Heritage Dictionary
bigot: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I'm gonna do you a solid and leave one more for ya...

hypocrite: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that they do not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

transphobia
noun [ U ] disapproving

harmful or unfair things a person does based on a fear or dislike of transgender and non-binary people

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Sure. Because that's his market, men in dresses.

Trump is more successful than Paul though, so don't start measuring dicks.

lol

Bring on the excuses.

When this is all said and done -- lawsuits, etc -- we'll see just how successful Trump is.

I do not expect history to be kind to Trump.

But it will be to RuPaul.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Because Ms. Mulvaney has 10.8 million followers, that's why.

10.8 million followers
Ms. Mulvaney is popular on TikTok, where she has more than 10.8 million followers and has been documenting her transition online. The controversy began on April 1, when she posted a video on her Instagram account, where she has 1.8 million followers, to promote a Bud Light contest.

Transgender health care should be left to the medical scientists and doctors who best understand each individual patient needs. For me the utmost important factor in a child's health is that they aren't left without any option other than suicide.

Mulvaney is a male, not a Ms.

Any "medical scientist" who doesn't know the difference between a male and a female (a difference even a 3 year old child understands), they should lose their license immediately. You've been failed by the unprofessional, paid off medical industry.

I cut and pasted the Ms. Mulvaney part from the publisher's article. If they want to use Ms. Mulvaney then they have that right, don't they?

They do that. However disingenuous.

Mulvaney has a certain cuteness factor, but I also find it disturbing... plays the part of a little girl in some videos when in actuality is a 26year old man, acts out the worst cliches of womanhood, is bony as all hell so probably not even committing to estrogen... I know he says otherwise but all the other trans women say they gained that layer of female fat on taking it, then he sings about normalizing the bulge. Real women dont have a bulge. Its utterly ridiculous that we are being forced to accept this level of personal and social deceit on risk of cancellation.

I massively respect trans people like Blaire White and Shape Shifter because they put in huge effort to look the part, they are soft and feminine and have wisdom and greater depth of character... like real women. They dont parody women to the extent Mulvaney does and certainly dont normalize the bulge.

Human brains are hardwired to categorize what they see and it cant be unseen.

I don't pick and choose who to approve of or disapprove of in people who are different than me or comment negatively on how others choose to live their life and I hope they don't do that to me.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join