It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light, Your Reputation Is a Mess and There’s No Easy Fix

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Correct. It was one pack of beer.

Thank you!

I knew I had read that, but thought I might have gotten bad information.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Boadicea
To my understanding -- per Bud Light -- the Dylan Mulvaney can(s) were produced solely for Dylan Mulvaney. Those cans were never intended for nationwide sales.

Correct. It was one pack of beer.

ETA still the best selling beer in America.

I hope their one pack of beer was worth it.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

Don't try to make everyone cater to you because you're "different" and there won't be a big deal made of it. The more you push someone to make someone else feel special the more pissed off they will become.

What a novel idea.

Interracial Marriage made legal had to be forced.

Disability Act had to be forced.

Civil Rights Act had to be forced.

What does that have to do with transsexuals?

You might wanna get your "trans" correct first.

Before you get offended over a term that YOU don't use, we're talking about a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth, right?

Ok, so let's try this again.

What does that have to do with transsexuals?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Don't try to make everyone cater to you because you're "different" and there won't be a big deal made of it. The more you push someone to make someone else feel special the more pissed off they will become.

What a novel idea.

Don't forget women's suffrage.

And don't forget most of the opposition to those came from Democrats.

This type post shows you've run out of any real argument.

No real argument -- throw in an intended derogatory "slam".

Annee, how are you gonna say that to PorkChop when you completely dodged my question since I didn't use a term that you use? I mean, it proved you didn't have any real argument as well.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

No

You are the one stating they dont have rights, you do your own research. I'm not here to do your work because you want to be a lazy keyboard warrior

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Bud, this topic runs deep.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I love how he used an old Bud Light commercial where husbands dressed as wives to get discounted beer. It was a joke that everybody laughed at, because nobody would have really done something so asinine, and then the left went full retard and made it reality. If that commercial proves anything, it's that we were 1,000x more normal 30 years ago.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I hope their one pack of beer was worth it.

Worth what? They underestimated just how sensitive the American conservative actually is. They'll be fine though. They lost some sales, sure, but still the best selling beer in America. No chance in hell of it being a dying brand.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Personally, they probably would have gotten away with it if they had done a "Real Men of Genius" ad instead,but they would have needed the right trans to play along with it. That implies a sense of humor.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No

You are the one stating they dont have rights, you do your own research. I'm not here to do your work because you want to be a lazy keyboard warrior

Just the response I expected.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Maybe the $5 billion in sales they lost in a matter of weeks.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Do I look like your secretary? If you are too lazy to show your work for YOUR argument, don't bring it to the table. Nobody is going to do your work for you

Bye bye

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Do I look like your secretary? If you are too lazy to show your work for YOUR argument, don't bring it to the table. Nobody is going to do your work for you

Bye bye

Go ask Mulvaney is all I suggested and now you are throwing a hissy fit.

link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Did you really call Dylan a her? I have to admit, I'm a little taken aback by that, especially coming from you because I've always respected you as a proclaimed feminist. That confused male and the trans agenda is erasing everything you've fought for, for decades, Boa.

The Kardashians are spoiled drama queens, a promo with them isn't pushing a spoiled drama queen agenda. Totally different scenario.

link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

I love how he used an old Bud Light commercial where husbands dressed as wives to get discounted beer. It was a joke that everybody laughed at, because nobody would have really done something so asinine, and then the left went full retard and made it reality. If that commercial proves anything, it's that we were 1,000x more normal 30 years ago.

Interestingly, they are going after a Miller add because it was supposed to be similar when clearly it’s a parody

Media trying to manipulate people seems
www.vox.com...#-ilana-glazer-bud-light-boycott

Be interested if the Miller advertising attracts as much attention

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

No, you suggested someone else make your argument for you because you have no argument.

They are human, they have the same rights as everyone else that walks and breathes on this Earth. You don't get special treatment for being different.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

What a novel idea.

Don't forget women's suffrage.

And don't forget most of the opposition to those came from Democrats.

This type post shows you've run out of any real argument.

No real argument -- throw in an intended derogatory "slam".

Sorry you felt "slammed" by the truth.

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I ask you, the same thing I am trying to get Annee to answer;

What rights don't trans people have?

Do your own research or better yet go on Mulvaney's site or wherever and ask questions for yourself. Get answers from the source.

So none, the answer is that there aren't any rights we have that trans people don't.

Why can't you and Annee just admit that? Y'all are trying to argue about rights and they're completely irrelevant here because we already have the same rights.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

And when asked to show their work, they tell you to do it for them then get all butt hurt when you tell them to show their own work.

They have no real argument so they can't show their work.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Bye bye

Go ask Mulvaney is all I suggested and now you are throwing a hissy fit.

I think the point is, if you are wading in these waters you should already know the answer and it’s clear you don’t have a clue
Surely you can appreciate how frustrating it is to argue with someone who thinks they know something when they don’t have a clue

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join