It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: MIT Professor calls for the immediate suspension of all mRNA vaccines

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Asmodeus3
One autopsy doesn't amount to anything. Even a dozen doesn't prove anything except to you, apparently.

This is a strawman argument. I have never claimed one autopsy is enough to prove something more than it does. But it proves the cause of death was the vaccine.

How many autopsies you think have to be performed so someone can be convinced there is an issue. Can you give a number?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
That isn't a strawman. For as much as you love to throw that fallacy around it seems you don't know what it is.

What difference does it make how many there could be when all you have is a couple? Either way you are not providing the heaps of evidence you claim to be providing.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That isn't a strawman. For as much as you love to throw that fallacy around it seems you don't know what it is.

What difference does it make how many there could be when all you have is a couple? Either way you are not providing the heaps of evidence you claim to be providing.

Of course it is as you earlier implied that I have said one autopsy or a few autopsies can prove something more.

How many autopsies we need to perform to prove what exactly? Because you seem to be saying an autopsy is not enough. A dozen of autopsies are not enough. How many are enough for you? And why anyone should take your standards as the standards we must follow.

What evidence I claimed I provide? That's another random argument.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Results: In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19 . Pharmacovigilance systems and real-world safety data, coupled with plausible mechanisms of harm, are deeply concerning, especially in relation to cardiovascular safety. Mirroring a potential signal from the Pfizer Phase 3 trial, a significant rise in cardiac arrest calls to ambulances in England was seen in 2021, with similar data emerging from Israel in the 16–39-year-old age group.

Conclusion: It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Of course it is as you earlier implied that I have said one autopsy or a few autopsies can prove something more.

I said that because that is all you have and if that is all you have you don't have a heap of evidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
You have claimed an autopsy is not enough.
Then a dozen autopsies are not enough.
Enough for what?? Other than establishing the cause of the death. In this case the vaccine. Do you think we need 3,000 autopsies in every country to stop or halt the vaccination program?!

Ruth how many deaths the swine flu vaccine was pulled out of the market

What about the Rotavirus vaccine. That was also pulled out of the market.

What about the Astrazeneca vaccine? It has gone in most countries.

The person who has no evidence is you and not me.
Answering also your reply above.

edit on 31-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Hmm the study was aiming at people who did have acute cardiovascular issues with cvoid and aimed at the post acute phase. Are you aiming at the long covid aspect or reinfection?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Whatever is needed, it isn't you playing keyboard warrior that is going to do it.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: RazorV66

The vaccines were never supposed to be a shield wall to the virus... no vaccine is. I had my tetanus shot updated a few years back.

I cut my finger on some rusty steel about a year ago, I had mild symptoms and needed, take a guess? A booster! Even tho I had just got an updated shot three years prior.

Incorrect.

The VAST majority of vaccines provide immunity. Breakthrough cases like yours are relatively rare. Conversely, the Covid "vaccines" provide NO immunity, NONE.

The FDA even had to change the definition of "vaccine" to pass-off this Covid genetic treatment as a real vaccine.
The Covid shot provides:
- NO immunity
- NO protection against transmission (meaning, forcing everyone to take it is useless
- NO protection against infection

It's only claim to fame is that this shot claims to reduce the symptoms of severe Covid, but even then, it does not assuredly prevent DEATH

Largely useless to take for the under 70 crowd...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The vaccine program will end this year
i have no doubt
Though I fully expect volunteer daskakik will continue the study
in the research department at pfizer
minimum 160 vaccines anum
edit on pmTuesdayTuesday20600000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

So hospitalizations for covid just dropped like a rock worldwide, just, because?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human
Here I thought all the keyboard ninjas were going to fill that spot.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I'm not aiming at anything...

Just trying to point out that there is no significant body of evidence to indicate that covid infection causes heart issues post infection.

It seems to be a convenient out for those who refuse to believe that the vaccines are causing these issues.

It's almost getting silly at this point. Vaccinated MSNBC anchor Yasmin Vossoughian came out after ending up in the hospital with both myocarditis and pericarditis claiming it was caused by a common cold. FFS...

twitter.com...
edit on 31-1-2023 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Because Viruses ALWAYS mutate to be less deadly??

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Ok, so you're aiming at that post acute cardiovascular issues from covid, doesn't bring on long covid issues.

A link I gave earlier in this thread found that cardiovascular issues from vaccines from a rather large test group, only had a .007% chance of getting Myocarditis and such... yet the study you gave me showed a huge number of inpatients going to hospital for Myocarditis and such... over 100,000 people, in Isreal alone. And they also found those people were unvaccinated...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

And here we are at a stalemate between those who think vaccines worked, and those who think vaccines didn't.

Do you see how much this virus has divided people?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The link between these gene therapies (wrongly promoted as "vaccines") and harms are well enough established now from different sources that this study should be uncontroversial.

Once upon a time with safety signals causality was assumed and products often taken off the market pending further study (which is just common sense).

Now we have gone opposite. Authorities are looking the other way so hard and have set such a high bar that it's unlikely anything will ever be considered as caused from these therapies if it could jeopardise their use.

It seems "The Science (TM)" is set up to protect these therapies from criticism and make them immune (lol) from genuine scrutiny.

They're basically sitting back and saying "prove it" while rejecting anything that could, because the foundational and unalterable belief of this cult is "safe and effective". The lengths gone go to to ease the cognitive dissonance at the massive failure of these therapies is worth a study on its own.

We are witnessing the complete failure of a whole academic class (of so called "ex-spurts"). We really need to start again from scratch.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence to most...

but my experience tells me that the vaccines are much more dangerous than what they were supposed to be protecting against.

I have had Covid twice, the original variant in march of 20, and Omicron in May of 22. Neither was as bad as the last time I had the flu.

I know one person who died of covid, and he wouldn't have had they treated him the first time he went to the clinic. Instead, they sent him home with instructions to come back if it got worse, three times. By the time they actually decided to treat him, he was in the middle of a cytokine storm and his lins were destroyed.

I know three who died shortly after being vaccinated. One was so full of clots his blood couldn't flow, one had total systemic organ failure, and one of heart failure after presenting like severe covid.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

The link between these gene therapies (wrongly promoted as "vaccines") and harms are well enough established now from different sources that this study should be uncontroversial.

Once upon a time with safety signals causality was assumed and products often taken off the market pending further study (which is just common sense).

Now we have gone opposite. Authorities are looking the other way so hard and have set such a high bar that it's unlikely anything will ever be considered as caused from these therapies if it could jeopardise their use.

It seems "The Science (TM)" is set up to protect these therapies from criticism and make them immune (lol) from genuine scrutiny.

They're basically sitting back and saying "prove it" while rejecting anything that could, because the foundational and unalterable belief of this cult is "safe and effective". The lengths gone go to to ease the cognitive dissonance at the massive failure of these therapies is worth a study on its own.

We are witnessing the complete failure of a whole academic class (of so called "ex-spurts"). We really need to start again from scratch.

Indeed. The link has been established long time ago. The number of serious adverse reactions and deaths leave no space for alternative explanations such as climate change and every ludicrous excuse the establishment has found.

The number of the excess non Covid deaths worldwide is also testimony to the wrong response to the pandemic either this was the lockdowns or the cancellations and delays in getting treatment or the mass vaccinations.

The burden of proof has never been shifted. It seems like it but it's there on them and remains on them to prove the vaccines are safe and effective. Anyone knew the short term effects? What about the medium and long term effects? Does anyone know them? Or the the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups? No. So the vaccines should have never been released in the general population.

I have linked several articles, peer reviewed papers, and pre-prints. I have documented vaccines injuries and deaths that have been verified by coroners or medical examiners. There is enough evidence to halt or the vaccination program.

One of my threads is about a peer reviewed study which is a bombshell. It shows that myocarditis post vaccination is mainly due to the free spike protein and not due to infection or any other causes. The importance of this study cannot be understated. It shows what happens when the spike protein travels to all parts of the body creating a response by the immune system. It shows clearly that most post vaccination diseases are due to the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So herd immunity can be still achieved? Or has been achieved?

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection. The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

Professor Devi Sridhar is chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh

It looks like not. But you don't need a Professor to tell you that. Common sense is more than enough.

edit on 31-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join