It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: MIT Professor calls for the immediate suspension of all mRNA vaccines

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Asmodeus3
And then you have an e-mail from him saying that his opinion, what he means by "I believe" and "I think", isn't conclusive and merely is a call to investigate further.

He is saying the same thing in what you quoted. Can't you see it?

Based on the evidence, he thinks that.

Remember when the head of the CDC said the efficacy of the vaccine was based on "hope." They "hoped" it would work.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
And that doesn't even scratch the surface.

And it doesn't make a difference either because much of it is based on unsubstantiated data.

I'm all in when you say more research needs to be done, correctly, but nobody here has a way to make that happen.

A hand full of autopsies, a couple dozen monetary awards and VAERS, a report system with apparently no follow-up doesn't provide the proof that some of you think it does.
edit on 31-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
And by that he means it deserves a closer look, not that the evidence shuts the case.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

And it doesn't make a difference either because much of it is based on unsubstantiated data.

I'm all in when you say more research needs to be done, correctly, but nobody here has a way to make that happen.

A hand full of autopsies, a couple dozen monetary awards and VAERS, a report system with apparently no follow-up doesn't provide the proof that some of you think it does.

What does unsubstantial mean? Does Pfizer have to sign off on it to be substantiated?

The studies are peer reviewed.

Also the CDC V-safe data was released which correlates with the European datasets and VAERs and they all show the same rate of injuries and deaths. VAERs and V-safe are CDC maintained systems. Do they need Bill Gates to sign off?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The two spike proteins are completely different and distinct

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It's funny how the vaccines didn't require this level of scrutiny.

But now we need 20 years to make sure the data looks good.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

And you are qualified and educated in what scientific and medical fields?

Seems you can dish this stuff out but can't take it yourself?

That's an irrelevant questions as I am not the one who accuses academics of being 'unqualified' or 'irrevant' with the subjects discussed when at the same time those who make these accusations and flawed claims have no qualifications themselves in anything and they go about claiming for example that Covid-19 is a virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus...

If someone can't understand the basics is very unlikely they can criticise a University Professor from MIT.

You said this:

"I have already posted in the first page that nobody who is sensible will take seriously fact checkers and fact checking websites. The are unqualified and not educated in any scientific and medical fields just as the vaccine apologists and denialists of reality."

So, you did accuse them of being unqualified.

I have given you my qualifications and relevant knowledge and experience.

You keep claiming that other opinions are unqualified, yet you keep ducking, when asked, what your own qualifications might be.

So, calling you out on that.

Please answer a straight question, for once?

Without deviation, repetition or deflection, please?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You need 20 years to make sure of your claims of massive depopulation.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I notice some possibly paid schill's on here trying to discredit this guy, undoubtedly this researcher has far more intelligence than they ever have had apparently.

Great thread and it's only a matter of time before we come for those behind this mass crime against humanity.

Real Vaccines are not the problem except when some slime put's birth control compounds into them attempting to sterilize third world guinea pig's or some other experiment.

Not the mRNA drug - it's not a vaccine let's be fair a vaccine uses inactivated material usually the outer enzymes from whatever offending virus or a much less virulent irradiated dead version that is incapable of infecting a patient OR as in the case of the ORIGINAL vaccine a related but harmless pathogen to the one that is being inoculated against such as Cow Pox to prevent Small Pox which was the original vaccine that saved countless millions of lives to get the immune system to trigger a respond to the offending foreign body and create specialized immune cell's to fight the potential pathogen off.

But a REAL vaccine does NOT infect your RNA or your DNA and it does not as has been shown to actually occur with this NOT A VACCINE transcribe new genetic material into your liver cell's.

So I am fully behind those that are against this vile mass experiment and possibly something far worse a planned culling of our population, there are however unscrupulous scum that will defend and fight for it and also PURE idiots that will push it as well as those that since they have had it think everyone else should - in there case they remind me of a young girl whom caught HIV in my old hometown then slept around to avenge herself against completely innocent young men.

Case in point were unscrupulous scum were experimenting on third world citizens and trying to impact there populations probably as a precursor and early research stage toward this vile mass activity by the elite.
www.scirp.org...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Those behind it because the world WILL be coming for them.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

"Paid Schill's"?

Best you got?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What does unsubstantial mean? Does Pfizer have to sign off on it to be substantiated?

No, but it has to be more than a list of doctors someone said died because of the jab.

The studies are peer reviewed.

But they don't establish causation, only correlation.

Also the CDC V-safe data was released which correlates with the European datasets and VAERs and they all show the same rate of injuries and deaths. VAERs and V-safe are CDC maintained systems. Do they need Bill Gates to sign off?

But they don't really do a thorough follow-up so they don't establish causation either.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
The two spike proteins are completely different and distinct

The report I saw from 2021 was on the spike protein from the virus and the authors said the same thing, the vax protein is different.

I got a tin foil hat too. Mine was blocking out the microwave messages saying they were different because they had no way of knowing the part they used to mimic the virus was the part causing harm at that point.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I see clearly what he says

By now I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis

And finally, autopsies of people that die closely after they receive the vaccine indicate that with the enlarged number of cases, there is strong evidence that the death was caused by vaccine-induced myocarditis.

So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?

He is saying clearly that this is the most failing medical product in terms of efficacy and safety and hence it must be pulled out of the market.

Just as the Astrazeneca vaccine was pulled out of the market quietly and methodically. They didn't advertise it though. They advertised it was safe and effective. But no more of this as it has killed quite a lot of people causing strokes and subsequent deaths.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I notice some possibly paid schill's on here trying to discredit this guy, undoubtedly this researcher has far more intelligence than they ever have had apparently.

Great thread and it's only a matter of time before we come for those behind this mass crime against humanity.

Real Vaccines are not the problem except when some slime put's birth control compounds into them attempting to sterilize third world guinea pig's or some other experiment.

Not the mRNA drug - it's not a vaccine let's be fair a vaccine uses inactivated material usually the outer enzymes from whatever offending virus or a much less virulent irradiated dead version that is incapable of infecting a patient OR as in the case of the ORIGINAL vaccine a related but harmless pathogen to the one that is being inoculated against such as Cow Pox to prevent Small Pox which was the original vaccine that saved countless millions of lives to get the immune system to trigger a respond to the offending foreign body and create specialized immune cell's to fight the potential pathogen off.

But a REAL vaccine does NOT infect your RNA or your DNA and it does not as has been shown to actually occur with this NOT A VACCINE transcribe new genetic material into your liver cell's.

So I am fully behind those that are against this vile mass experiment and possibly something far worse a planned culling of our population, there are however unscrupulous scum that will defend and fight for it and also PURE idiots that will push it as well as those that since they have had it think everyone else should - in there case they remind me of a young girl whom caught HIV in my old hometown then slept around to avenge herself against completely innocent young men.

Case in point were unscrupulous scum were experimenting on third world citizens and trying to impact there populations probably as a precursor and early research stage toward this vile mass activity by the elite.
www.scirp.org...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Those behind it because the world WILL be coming for them.

I don't know who is behind every account but the usual accounts that are coming to discredit scientists are getting their arguments refuted everywhere.

They have claimed heard immunity which is a debunked claim which has been refuted from pretty must most scientists.

They have said vaccines don't kill anyone or it's rare to find people who are killed.

They are trying to gaslight those who have been injured by these products.

And a range of arguments that you can write a book about the nonsense discussed.

Lately apart from making ad hominem attacks there is another winning claim...

Covid-19 is a virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: LABTECH767

"Paid Schill's"?

Best you got?

Personally I hate em, best I got far from it.

I had the Covid a really bad case of the flu I was over in under two week's, in fact the symptoms at there worst lasted just over four day's then I generally felt rotten a lot longer after that AND I am far from in good health anyway.

Why would I or for that matter ANYONE SANE let some quack pump into me an injection of something that is not tested, not proven, experimental.

Then after finding out when I already have heart problems that heathy young people are dropping dead from HEART problems within day's, week's and month's of accepting to be injected with that poison and hearing about the corroborating blood thickening and clot's, then finding out that my early suspicions that the mRNA which is an integral part of the functioning of mitosis has as I thought may occur actually been shown to - predictably - transcribe (that is transfer PERMANENTLY that rogue spike protein information into LIVER cells by a Swedish research team, seeing the highly suspicious behaviour of German authority's in prosecuting a German scientist by the name of Doctor Stoeker for creating a REAL and ORDINARY vaccine that was NOT mRNA based and that could have been produced cheaper, been more affective actually creating GENUINE immunity to the virus and had far less if any side affects other than the odd case of anaphylactic shock which happens with EVERY Vaccine.

Well let's say I have hardly scratched the lid here, I want blood, the blood of those behind this plan to cull humanity and I want to put some bloody common sense into the idiots that keep PROTECTING that scum and believe in this neo religion of the mRNA which is NOT A BLOODY VACCINE RIGHT GET IT NOT A VACCINE it's a mRNA injection that messes with your cell's and make them produce the same spike protein that causes the inflammation related to the virus supposedly making you immune but in fact WEAKENING your immune response and over saturating your system with a dangerous part of the virus.

You know typically a virus is NOT alive, it is just a protein shell made up of specialized enzymes that protect the core of the Virus and help it pass through the cell wall and integrate into the DNA either of the cell nucleus or of cytoplasts such as the mitochondria.

Since the core of a virus is just a piece of genetic material it is inert until it infects a host cell which it then hijack's, turns into a factory that produced thousands of copy's of the original until it then bursts and the copies leak out and infect the surrounding cell's, some of the most deadly virus are actually the least worrisome because they kill there host so fast that they don't spread but when some MORON in the US has paid a Laboratory in China to make a natural virus into a weapon and then it leak's AHEAD OF SCHEDULE and they have to create vaccines the plan just get's changed to turning the Vaccine or whatever the hell this thing is into the new avenue for obtaining their goal of population cull.

But hey idiots don't want to accept that.

The virus also seems to be more affective against certain ethnicity's than others and some are less harmed by it over all but it really is no Spanish flu.

But hey still we have idiots that deny the facts that accept the mainstream owned and controlled line and the corrupt government lies and that makes my blood boil, JUSTICE will happen, those behind it will be taken down either silently out of the public light suiciding themselves OR there will be someone somewhere that will blow the lid of this scandal.

But even then those idiots will still protect it and say it's good, hell they are like those calling for Euthanasia and I say if they want it let them be the bloody first to take it with one caveat, make bloody certain they are not being given placebo's.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

They didn't need to.
They were branded as safe and effective at the speed of science!

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

They didn't need to.
They were branded as safe and effective at the speed of science!

But the speed of science slows down when we question the safety. Hippocratic oath be damned.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

"I don't know who is behind every account but the usual accounts that are coming to discredit scientists are getting their arguments refuted everywhere.

They have claimed heard immunity which is a debunked claim which has been refuted from pretty must most scientists.

They have said vaccines don't kill anyone or it's rare to find people who are killed.

They are trying to gaslight those who have been injured by these products.

And a range of arguments that you can write a book about the nonsense discussed.

Lately apart from making ad hominem attacks there is another winning claim..."

Says you making slurs and ad hominem attacks against other posters.

Bored now.
edit on 31-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

To try to be unbiased there are some very good and bad arguments on both sides but those sticking to the party line so to speak are usually NOT putting up anywhere near as good an argument as those that are questioning it.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You seem to be turning a blind eye to the email that was brought up and also this "we need to investigate and think hard". That doesn't show conclusiveness, just the opinion that the heaps of evidence really only show correlation.

ETA: Yeah, you keep bringing up AZ as if it was pulled worldwide when you now it wasn't. It was pulled in some countries and AZ decided to stop production. It wasn't pulled in the way you are trying to paint it.

edit on 31-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join