It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: MIT Professor calls for the immediate suspension of all mRNA vaccines

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
There is enough evidence to halt or the vaccination program.

No there isn't. You think that everything you post here isn't already known?

You are on a crusade, whether you want to call it that or not, and you will get nowhere because of your bias.

Reality, what you are always telling us not to deny, is that there are acceptable casualties. As long as that number is below a certain limit things will continue as planned.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: MaxxAction

Ok, so you're aiming at that post acute cardiovascular issues from covid, doesn't bring on long covid issues.

A link I gave earlier in this thread found that cardiovascular issues from vaccines from a rather large test group, only had a .007% chance of getting Myocarditis and such... yet the study you gave me showed a huge number of inpatients going to hospital for Myocarditis and such... over 100,000 people, in Isreal alone. And they also found those people were unvaccinated...

Most cardiac conditions post vaccinations are probably due to the free spike protein. I have made a whole thread about this with a peer-reviewed publication discussing myocarditis specifically.

And the mRNA products are not vaccines. The definition had to be changed so they can qualify as vaccines. There is nothing more antiscientific than changing scientific and medical definitions to justify public health policies or to sell bogus products. It's actually criminal.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

There is enough evidence to halt or the vaccination program.

No there isn't. You think that everything you post here isn't already known?

You are on a crusade, whether you want to call it that or not, and you will get nowhere because of your bias.

Reality, what you are always telling us not to deny, is that there are acceptable casualties. As long as that number is below a certain limit things will continue as planned.

Yes there is enough evidence. Several scientists have stated this and the evidence is mounting. If you wish to engage in vaccine apologetics and vaccine propaganda that's another issue. Stop the vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

If I was you I round have been more concerned with the other member from your side who thinks that Covid-19 is a virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.... But he thinks he has the knowledge and skills to criticise a Professor of MIT.

Take a look at Page1 and in particular post number3

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

By now I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis

And finally, autopsies of people that die closely after they receive the vaccine indicate that with the enlarged number of cases, there is strong evidence that the death was caused by vaccine-induced myocarditis.

So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?

He is saying clearly that this is the most failing medical product in terms of efficacy and safety and hence it must be pulled out of the market. I think most of us agree here except from the vaccine apologists.

Just as the Astrazeneca vaccine was pulled out of the market quietly and methodically. They didn't advertise it though. They advertised it was safe and effective. But no more of this as it has killed quite a lot of people causing strokes and subsequent deaths. Terrible.

The good Professor does not peddle the official narrative or doesn't engage in the official propaganda.

Quitely most vaccination programs will stop for most age groups. The UK has decided not to continue its vaccination program for the under 50s. I am sure there is a reason for it.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
People have been posting about the mounting evidence for at least 2 years.

I ain't looking at anything. If what is on page 1 post 3 can stop it then it will, if not then you are just blowing smoke.

Since we are here, the mRNA jabs work just like the traditional vaccines work. Inject something that expresses things on the cell surface to evoke a response from the immune system. That is why they create the spike protein that is causing trouble.

All you are doing is parroting stuff because it helps your crusade.

edit on 31-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
But he said something similar but different enough in the email to bring down your thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

People have been posting about the mounting evidence for at least 2 years.

I ain't looking at anything. If what is on page 3 can stop it then it will, if not then you are just blowing smoke.

Since we are here, the mRNA jabs work just like the traditional vaccines work. Inject something that expresses things on the cell surface to evoke a response from the immune system. That is why the create the spike protein that is causing trouble.

All you are doing is parroting stuff because it helps your crusade.

It is you who is parroting the official narratives. The mRNA products are not vaccines. Only when you change the definition of a vaccine it becomes a vaccine.

There products are fundamentally different to the traditional vaccines. At this point you may want to ask the other member who claimed Covid-19 is a virus that has come from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus.

Just as the AZ and J&J vaccines have mostly dissapeared, the same will happen with that mRNA products. The UK will stop the rollout to the under 50s soon. And other countries will follow according. There are too many injured people you see.
edit on 31-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

But he said something similar but different enough in the email to bring down your thread.

By now I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis

It's clear I think. He is talking about cumulative conclusive evidence.
edit on 31-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: quintessentone

Out of curiosity, did it ever occur to you that the people you so vehemently disagree with see you in the following light?

It seems that once some people here latch onto anything (meaning self-proclaimed experts not even in the relevant medical fields) that confirms their confused beliefs all truth and facts are ignored. What's this site's mission statement: Deny Ignorance.

What does the OP's source, namely Prof. Levi saying that it does not prove causality mean to you? Just ignore that part?

If you can ignore all of the evidence being revealed abut the harm and corruption involved with this vaccine, sure! Why not?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

And you are parroting unofficial narratives. Polly want a cracker?

No I don't think so. You are the one who engages in vaccine apologetics and who is defending the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No I don't think so. You are the one who engages in vaccine apologetics and who is defending the pharmaceuticals.

Of course you don't think that, or you wouldn't be here doing what you are doing, but that is what you are doing.

I haven't seen anyone defending pharmaceuticals. That is your lame excuse when you can't accept what others are throwing at you.

If anything they would have made the whole thing up and sold everyone saline shots. I'd buy that before I buy what you are selling.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Of course you don't think that, or you wouldn't be here doing what you are doing, but that is what you are doing.

I haven't seen anyone defending pharmaceuticals. That is you lame excuse when you can't accept what others are throwing at you.

If anything they would have made the whole thing up and sold everyone saline shots. I'd buy that before I buy what you are selling.

That is a good joke! Well done! You haven't seen anyone defending pharmaceuticals?! So there are no vaccine apologists, denialists of reality and truth, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals?? We must be watching another movie then...

Professor Levi

So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?

He argues that we need to pull out of the market the most failing medical medical product in history.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That is a good joke! Well done! You haven't seen anyone defending pharmaceuticals?! So there are no vaccine apologists, denialists of reality and truth, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals?? We must be watching another movie then...

You seem to be lost in your own head because you seem to be the only one making that claim.

He argues that we need to pull out of the market the most failing medical medical product in history.

He clearly says it is his opinion that that should be done.

Then there is that email you seem to be pretending that never was.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

So hospitalizations for covid just dropped like a rock worldwide, just, because?

That's what pandemics do, throughout human history.

I support, have taken and will continue to take real vaccines that provide immunity, like for typhoid, rubella, smallpox that WORK. But we have all been conned for this particular "fake Covid vaccine".
www.clarkcountytoday.com...
www.wsj.com...

I am stunned a leftist like you would support Pfizer.
Even a capitalist newspaper like Wall Street Journal is realizing its mistake and calling these
disreputable firms to task !
Rare, but perfect example of unscrupulous company putting profits before people's very lives.

Like you, I believe any company that does this should be prosecuted and the leaders jailed.
edit on 31-1-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Ha,ha. ! Wow. You can't hold these guys on a pedestal. Let me just make this observation:

My brother in law teaches advanced math and computer science, a Professor who has written gobly-gook-w-t-f-textbooks. Declassifying Russian nuke codes n all in the 80's.

The guys an IDIOT. No humanity, soc understanding, skills...nothing. This is a Genius Professor who can't understand Tik Tok.

So, I wished we'd quit basing anything on what some doc...or prof....says. These guys poop n pee like us...but most times metaphorically speaking...they miss the toilet.....

But it never took a genius or even a doctor to begin with to commonly see that these failed vaccines were 100 percent profit driven and pushed by all the world's best known and infamous LIARS. Yep, all the well known liars of the world were the biggest pushers and became paid bag men for other liars. The other liars happen to be criminals in the pharma industry already having had to pay billions in fines and civil lawsuits for fraud and criminal negligence in the past.

That there is the REAL bottom line.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

So hospitalizations for covid just dropped like a rock worldwide, just, because?

That's what pandemics do, throughout human history.

We have all been conned.
www.clarkcountytoday.com...

I am stunned a leftist like you would support Pfizer.
Rare, but perfect example of unscrupulous company putting profits before people's very lives.

Like you, I believe any company that does this should be prosecuted and the leaders jailed.

Good that that have spot it. All the lefties of this site and generally the left in this pandemic tried hard to promote the official narratives, the Covid dogma, and the vaccine ideology.

They are keen in promoting the vaccine ideology, the climate change catastrophy, and the transgender nonsense. It's literally mind boggling.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Spanish flu took almost a decade to stop its spread, and it only stopped because of vaccines.

When technology works for humanity, its not profit, its just working.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what leftist means.
They are truly few and far in-between nowadays, we live in an era of over the top liberalism, not a bone of conservativism and damn nothing like a leftist world would want it to look like.

Want a big reality check, go read some Malcom X.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join