It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: MIT Professor calls for the immediate suspension of all mRNA vaccines

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's funny how the vaccines didn't require this level of scrutiny.

But now we need 20 years to make sure the data looks good.

Our controllers called an emergency and some requirements were set aside. That is life. Some people felt happy and you didn't. Can't please everyone.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Asmodeus3
You seem to be turning a blind eye to the email that was brought up and also this "we need to investigate and think hard". That doesn't show conclusiveness, just the opinion that the heaps of evidence really only show correlation.

I think you have misunderstood the point made by Professor Levi and you present an email as if you are making an great point.

Let me repeat it to you so you can understand the importance of the statement made by a Professor Levi.

By now I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis

And finally, autopsies of people that die closely after they receive the vaccine indicate that with the enlarged number of cases, there is strong evidence that the death was caused by vaccine-induced myocarditis.

So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?

He is saying clearly that this is the most failing medical product in terms of efficacy and safety and hence it must be pulled out of the market.

Just as the Astrazeneca vaccine was pulled out of the market quietly and methodically. They didn't advertise it though. They advertised it was safe and effective. But no more of this as it has killed quite a lot of people causing strokes and subsequent deaths.

It seems that the evidence has now accumulated in his view. It has definitely accumulated in the view of other scientists too who can't support the vaccine dogma or the pharmaceuticals. I have also heard rumours they will be indicted.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Our controllers called an emergency and some requirements were set aside. That is life. Some people felt happy and you didn't. Can't please everyone.

It's not "life" it's crimes against humanity.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Who is controller?

By the way do you think that herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2 can be achieved via vaccinations? Some other vaccine apologists have claimed that earlier and in other threads.

Good that you recognised the difference between Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2. As there was an ongoing confusion just as in other threads by some other members.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The point was that he was just giving an opinion and then when pressed kinda backtracked in the email. You are free to die on any hill you choose.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It was not pulled quitely.

www.theguardian.com...

link   
a reply to: daskakik

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection. The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

Professor Devi Sridhar is chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh

Herd immunity can be achieved via vaccination..
This is what the other members were claiming earlier. See? Some false claims that are still propagated around here.

link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
No, it is an understanding that with anything being put into people some might have negative reactions which might even cause their death because that is just how life rolls.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"Just saying no to the jab doesn't help someone who might fall victim to the jab"

edit on pmTuesdayTuesday20400000001pm1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Makes no difference. I know what they meant even if you feel the need to go on and on about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
See? Some false claims that are still propagated around here.

Along with your's, thinking a handful of autopsies proves anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Just saying no to the jab doesn't help someone who might fall victim to the jab

No, it doesn't.

Someone in that situation is SOL jab or natural infection. The point is that the "stop the jab" brigade isn't doing anything that is going to save them either.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It was not pulled quitely.

www.theguardian.com...

I have already seen this article. And I have linked several times. Quitely and politely.

The article doesn't mention anything about blood clots, deaths, incurable conditions, etc.

Not it mentions that most countries have stopped the roll out sometime ago.

It says though that the vaccine was 'safe and effective'

I mean the denialism is beyond belief.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
See? Some false claims that are still propagated around here.

Along with your's, thinking a handful of autopsies proves anything.

Stating the fact that an autopsy performed is by no means a false claim. Nor I have stated that one autopsy proves everything else. But it proves that the person died due to the vaccine.

If a member makes claims about herd immunity with it even knowing what it is and if he still makes claims that Covid-19 is a virus and that has come from SARS-CoV-2 and both being virus... You see there is a huge problem.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Just saying no to the jab doesn't help someone who might fall victim to the jab

No, it doesn't.

Someone in that situation is SOL jab or natural infection. The point is that the "stop the jab" brigade isn't doing anything that is going to save them either.

Stop the vaccine apologetics please

Stop denying the reality and stop defending the pharmaceuticals

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

One of the biggest studies in the world of it's type disagrees.

euroweeklynews.com...

Study finds “no increase in incidence of myocarditis” after Covid infection in unvaccinated adults

AN Israeli cohort study involving 196,992 unvaccinated adults found “no increase in the incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis” after COVID infection.

The Israeli study, which was actually published in April but has gained traction on Friday, July 8, is called ‘The Incidence of Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Post COVID-19 Unvaccinated Patients—A Large Population-Based Study’.

The study explained that “myocarditis and pericarditis are potential post-acute cardiac sequelae of COVID-19 infection, arising from adaptive immune responses and the scientist’s aim was to “study the incidence of post-acute COVID-19 myocarditis and pericarditis.

To do that, they did a “retrospective cohort study of 196,992 adults after COVID-19 infection in Clalit Health Services members in Israel between March 2020 and January 2021.”

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

insulinresistance.org...

Results: In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19. Pharmacovigilance systems and real-world safety data, coupled with plausible mechanisms of harm, are deeply concerning, especially in relation to cardiovascular safety. Mirroring a potential signal from the Pfizer Phase 3 trial, a significant rise in cardiac arrest calls to ambulances in England was seen in 2021, with similar data emerging from Israel in the 16–39-year-old age group.

Conclusion: It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.

The other scientist argues that there is a greater risk of serious adverse reactions from the vaccines than being hospitalised due to Covid. For those in who are not elderly. That's a very important point. The most important I would say.

A pause and reappraisal of vaccination policies is long overdue as it is argued.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
One autopsy doesn't amount to anything. Even a dozen doesn't prove anything except to you, apparently.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Considering that some immediately come out and start claiming that a guy who has been studying drug safety and efficacy for 30 years has no idea what he's talking about, it's easy to see how someone could think that.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm not apologizing for anyone or denying anything. I am questioning your points. The ones where you take huge leaps of faith to do whatever it is you think you are doing here.

Also, I, every now and then, pop into your threads to remind you that you are not accomplishing anything with all this. I don't know if you will be here in 20 years, I probably won't, but I'm sure that point of mine will have turned out to be true.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join