It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: MIT Professor calls for the immediate suspension of all mRNA vaccines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Yes, that's one of the main functions of viral vaccines. Just with covid since it spreads so fast, and mutates so rapidly and we as humans travel so much the vaccines have a hard time keeping up.

Can we get herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2 via vaccinations?

That depends on many varying factors. Do your research.

I am asking you again. Can we get herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2? Is it possible after 3 years of exposure with new emerging variants that are highly transmissible and infectious and a vaccine that does not prevent transmission or infection.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I am asking again to explain what you said above.

This is what you said

Covid-19 came from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus

Do you still believe the following

That Covid-19 is a virus. Is Covid-19 a virus?
Did this virus come from SARS-CoV-2 as you claimed above.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Why should someone who is not in the clinical field , who is not in virology , who spent 12 years in the IDF and was a part of the global Military Intelligence world be viewed as a viable resource for COVID information?

I want to read about his research but the above items are a gatekeeper I am trying to unlock.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yes, that's one of the main functions of viral vaccines. Just with covid since it spreads so fast, and mutates so rapidly and we as humans travel so much the vaccines have a hard time keeping up.

I am asking you again. Can we get herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2? Is it possible after 3 years of exposure with new emerging variants that are highly transmissible and infectious and a vaccine that does not prevent transmission or infection.

I am asking you again, where do you think Covid-19 came from?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I am asking you again, where do you think Covid-19 came from?

I have never made any discussion about the origin of the virus.

But your answer above is perplexing.

It shows you have complete confusion of what is what and the of the basic definitions.

The ironic and hilarious part is that some other members have you stars for tis post and for subsequent posts.
edit on 31-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Where do you think Covid-19 came from? We can't proceed until you answer the question, or are you still looking it up?

Don't agree with the OP on most things but they are right on this one. Covid-19 is the disease caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2. They are not both viruses.

I'll just assume you misspoke, too quick on the draw and all that jazz.
edit on 31-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Why should someone who is not in the clinical field , who is not in virology , who spent 12 years in the IDF and was a part of the global Military Intelligence world be viewed as a viable resource for COVID information?

I want to read about his research but the above items are a gatekeeper I am trying to unlock.

Ad hominem, and also appeal to authority.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmodeus 3 - note that.

There are different types of viruses. Not all viruses are the same.

My question was different. Do you claim that there are no vaccines that can stop infection and transmission? This is not about the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

And Covid us not a virus. Is the disease that found be caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2. The same may cause nothing to a large number of people who never get Covid. They are asymptomatic just as I was.

Beginning of sentence above And Covid us not a virus.

What other disease was found to be caused by the virus Sars-Cov-2?

Did I read that wrong? Of course had to read that wrong because you typed it wrong, but is it And Covid is not a virus? Is that what you meant?

I can't answer any further questions until I understand what you are going on about here.
edit on q00000056131America/Chicago0404America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
...also appeal to authority.

That is a weak accusation to post in a thread which is an appeal to the authority of an MIT professor.

Maybe I missed it but did you call the OP out earlier in the thread for this?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

My question was different. Do you claim that there are no vaccines that can stop infection and transmission? This is not about the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

And Covid us not a virus. Is the disease that found be caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2. The same may cause nothing to a large number of people who never get Covid. They are asymptomatic just as I was.

Did I read that wrong? Of course had to read that wrong because you typed it wrong, but is it And Covid is not a virus? Is that what you meant?

I can't answer any further questions until I understand what you are going on about here.

I don't think I have ever said that SARS-CoV-2 is not a virus. You are confused massively.

Is have never made any discussion about the origin of the virus.

It shows you have complete confusion of what is what and the of the basic definitions.

The ironic and hilarious part is that some other members have you stars for tis post and for subsequent posts.

So the questions are clear given you have confused several parts here.

Is Covid a virus?
If yes. Did Covid come from SARS-CoV-2 and they are both viruses.
Can herd immunity be achieved through vaccinations in this case and with what we have seen and experienced the last 3 years?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I don't think I have ever said that SARS-CoV-2 is not a virus. You are confused massively.

Is Covid a virus?
Can herd immunity be achieved through vaccinations in this case and with what we have seen and experienced the last 3 years?

You can't twist your way out of this one. What did you mean by Covid us not a virus? Maybe a new movie "This is Covid us".
edit on q00000010131America/Chicago2929America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Where do you think Covid-19 came from? We can't proceed until you answer the question, or are you still looking it up?

Don't agree with the OP on most things but they are right on this one. Covid-19 is the disease caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2. They are not both viruses.

I'll just assume you misspoke, too quick on the draw and all that jazz.

I have been right on a number of things and I back up my threads with a lot of materials. Only on this thread I have included the verdict by a coroner when a 24 years died due to the Pfizer vaccine and another 2 peer reviewed publications for the risks and benefits of vaccination.

The member wasn't too quick as you said. He has been making the same posts throughout the thread and that doesn't show a genuine. It's his inability to understand the basics here.

Earlier and in other threads he has claimed that hard immunity can be achieved via vaccinations. Is this true with SARS-CoV-2? You know the answer.

Most other claims are also false but I can't be bothered with them.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm sure it's possible.

link   

Is Covid a virus?

You can't twist your way out of this one. What did you mean by Covid us not a virus? Maybe a new movie "This is Covid us".

Where is that? That's your own words.

link   

I'm sure it's possible.

Show me how is it possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Obviously you think you do.

Doesn't matter what you bother with. You are not making a difference. Especially when you can't even accept that your source said the study doesn't really prove anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Obviously you think you do.

Doesn't matter what you bother with. You are not making a difference. Especially when you can't even accept that your source said the study doesn't really prove anything.

The purpose of the thread is to listen to a prominent scientist and see what kind of work he has done so far.

There is enough evidence the mRNA products cause a range of cardiac related conditions, heart failure and death.

In addition we don't need vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality of defending of the pharma.

If I was you I would be more concerned with the members who are in your side who think Covid is s virus that came from SARS-CoV-2 and they both...virus. And that herd immunity can be achieved and the usual nonsense. So to defend mass vaccinations with endless boosters.

www.theguardian.com...

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection. The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

Professor Devi Sridhar is chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh
edit on 31-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The purpose of the thread is to listen to a prominent scientist and see what kind of work he has done so far.

And then act like the guy didn't also say this wasn't proof and more studies are needed, while you claim it justified pulling the jabs.

There is enough evidence the mRNA products cause a range of cardiac related conditions, heart failure and death.

Yeah, many of us knew this before you even started posting on ATS.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

And then act like the guy didn't also say this wasn't proof and more studies are needed, while you claim it justified pulling the jabs.

Yeah, many of us knew this before you even started posting on ATS.

Why are you attacking if you agree? Wtf?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Why are you attacking if you agree? Wtf?

Because it is rare. Even if you have come to hate that word, it means something. Just because you might take on the "even one is too many" attitude, that is just how life goes.

Also, avoiding the jab doesn't mean you will be avoiding the spike protein that causes these problems. It is the same spike protein in the virus. The question then becomes is the amount in one greater than the other.

To me, it seems that mRNA pulling a one off would create less than a hard to control virus but it seems some people disagree.

Just saying no to the jab doesn't help someone who might fall victim to the jab or the virus. You aren't saving anyone unless you think the jab is the mark of the beast and then...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join