It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with anti vaxxers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: littlecorn

originally posted by: [Annee]

Yes, it's strange to me .. you have to be a professor to know something but then professors are mocked for being 'part of the system'

There's nothing wrongs with learning from experts, indeed it's quite wise.
[

Geez , Blood in the Water Kid , Better Book..............*)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: littlecorn
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yes. I am forming the conclusion that anti vax is nothing more than... something to do on the internet.

I mean if someone doesn't want to take the vaccine it's fine it's a personal choice but to post/speak to their friends disinformation is well ... their conscience if they want to frighten people.

Yes there are some actual risks, like 15 in every 1 million people developing blood clots, but the damage full blown covid can do is far greater for many if not all than this very unlikely side affect.

I'm opposed to forced vaccination so I'm all for that. The whole lockdown thing and the idea people are punished for not wanting the vaccine is wrong in my opinion. This was handled all wrong which likely explains why some are so riled up they hate people who got the "jab". Sort of understandable but wrong all the same and people who hate them for not getting the vaccine are the same to me. To each their own.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: camain
a reply to: littlecorn

My first wife and I were pro vaccination. I had a 3 year old daughter, talking, reading, potty trained, very bright. took her in to get her vaccinations, 2 days later she stopped talking, stopped being potty training, didn't read anymore. took her to the doctor, said it was the fever that accompanied the shot. Not the shot.

OK, 20 years later, she has emotional issues, occasionally bed wets, and has emotional issues, and is on the autism spectrum. 20 years of reading all the evidence, and here is my take. A vaccination is like taking a sledge hammer to a finishing nail. Most people your fine if your careful. However everyone's DNA is different, they absorb the chemicals differently, and the reality is not everyone will have the same reaction. Put simply the vax I gave my daughter hit her body hard and caused harm. Now you say, well there is no proof. The proof is in what she was, and what she is now, and what she could have been. Now you say, well there is compensation for that. No sir, there is absolutely not, you have to show evidence beyond a shadow of doubt proving it was the vaccine, and for most that evidence doesn't exist, or is disregarded by a system setup NOT to pay for long term care. It is what it is. Would I get my kids vaxed again, yes, would I do it on the schedule HELL NO, would I make sure their immune system was as strong as possible and that they were healthy, absolutely. Am I anti-vax, I am anti-stupid, and the reality is you are putting a pile of $%$^ into the veins of your little one, and you don't know what could happen. The evidence says most are safe, doesn't mean all, and doesn't mean they need 3 vax all at once. Go slow, be healthy, and plan it out. Give the body time to adjust and heal. These are things that didn't exist 20 years ago. The do now. I am not saying don't get vaxxed, i am saying take your time, eat healthy, and go slowly. Even then people react differently and because of that you need to be careful. If you have a history of reactions to vax, might want to look carefully.

Camain

There is a type of Autism that shows itself about age 3.

It appears by showing decline in abilities and speach.

The body goes through change cycles -- puberty isn't the only one.

It has nothing to do with vaccinations -- other than coincidence timing.

And I am sure you have a PHD in a relevant field to be that certain , right ?

Generally, when you're raising a child with a disability you read/research everything you can get your hands on.

Knowledge learned from the knowledgeable.

Of course this allows you to make highly questionable, snap diagnosis over the internet about someone else's child? No, no it doesn't.

Not to mention, the person you were responding to raised a child with a disability, which gives them the same qualifications, but apparently you know more about their child than they do.

Ok then.

If there is just one small tidbit in that info that I can use -- I'm grateful (even if there's not).

No.

Instead of respecting the information they told you about their child (who would be an adult now), you completely disregarded what they said and told them what was REALLY wrong with their child.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: camain

My first wife and I were pro vaccination. I had a 3 year old daughter, talking, reading, potty trained, very bright. took her in to get her vaccinations, 2 days later she stopped talking, stopped being potty training, didn't read anymore. took her to the doctor, said it was the fever that accompanied the shot. Not the shot.

OK, 20 years later, she has emotional issues, occasionally bed wets, and has emotional issues, and is on the autism spectrum. 20 years of reading all the evidence, and here is my take. A vaccination is like taking a sledge hammer to a finishing nail. Most people your fine if your careful. However everyone's DNA is different, they absorb the chemicals differently, and the reality is not everyone will have the same reaction. Put simply the vax I gave my daughter hit her body hard and caused harm. Now you say, well there is no proof. The proof is in what she was, and what she is now, and what she could have been. Now you say, well there is compensation for that. No sir, there is absolutely not, you have to show evidence beyond a shadow of doubt proving it was the vaccine, and for most that evidence doesn't exist, or is disregarded by a system setup NOT to pay for long term care. It is what it is. Would I get my kids vaxed again, yes, would I do it on the schedule HELL NO, would I make sure their immune system was as strong as possible and that they were healthy, absolutely. Am I anti-vax, I am anti-stupid, and the reality is you are putting a pile of $%$^ into the veins of your little one, and you don't know what could happen. The evidence says most are safe, doesn't mean all, and doesn't mean they need 3 vax all at once. Go slow, be healthy, and plan it out. Give the body time to adjust and heal. These are things that didn't exist 20 years ago. The do now. I am not saying don't get vaxxed, i am saying take your time, eat healthy, and go slowly. Even then people react differently and because of that you need to be careful. If you have a history of reactions to vax, might want to look carefully.

Camain

There is a type of Autism that shows itself about age 3.

It appears by showing decline in abilities and speach.

The body goes through change cycles -- puberty isn't the only one.

It has nothing to do with vaccinations -- other than coincidence timing.

And I am sure you have a PHD in a relevant field to be that certain , right ?

Generally, when you're raising a child with a disability you read/research everything you can get your hands on.

Knowledge learned from the knowledgeable.

Of course this allows you to make highly questionable, snap diagnosis over the internet about someone else's child? No, no it doesn't.

Not to mention, the person you were responding to raised a child with a disability, which gives them the same qualifications, but apparently you know more about their child than they do.

Ok then.

If there is just one small tidbit in that info that I can use -- I'm grateful (even if there's not).

No.

Instead of respecting the information they told you about their child (who would be an adult now), you completely disregarded what they said and told them what was REALLY wrong with their child.

Maybe they'll jump in and thank you for jumping in.

Or maybe they'll appreciate the info link I provided.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Will your next thread be whining about why nobody can get along and how you long for peace?

Yup, lmao.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1317353/pg1

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The " Risk" you Speak of is Relative to your Own Present Mental Outlook on Life at Any Given Moment . Life is All about Personal Choices Every Nanosecond of Our Existence , and as Man/Woman being a Imperfect Creation , He/She can Eff'Up a lot in those Choices during their Short Time here on Planet Earth . MAYBE Taking a Questionable Substance into ones Body is Just " Rolling the Dice " and Hoping it Works . Personally , No Thanks , I am Not that Effin' Stupid Sir .Besides , I am a Terrible Gambler.......

edit on 30-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I know all about it, and I know about causality thinking too. Trust me, 20 years of trying to find a way to make them pay for the damage done, I know all the arguments. Hell, I might even been inclined to agree with you before it happened. However, 2 days after the shots, down hill. It wasn't out of the blue, she had the shots, 2 days of fevers, and bam, it was what it was. We also treated with childrens tylenol BTW, the fever, which, has been know to cause issues too when the system is overtaxed. Anyway, no one will change my mind on the vax, and I'm not looking to change anyone else. All I recommend make sure your kids are heathy before giving them a shot. Plenty of Sun, veges, and vitamins. Further, space them out. If you want to adhere to the schedule, well, its on you. I wouldn't, I'd delay everything 6months to a year, but whatever.

Camain

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I appreciate any and all info provided to me by any method, strangers, internet, etc.

I am sorry for what I am about to post as I may sound "confrontational" . It is not .
Do you not realize how dangerous that line of reasoning could be ?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I am anti-mandate, informed consent, use at your own risk.

As you mentioned, this crap is experimental and the "makers" are insulated from being sued because their crap may cripple or kill you in the future (who knows)?

I firmly believe people should be allowed to "use at their own risk". Weigh the pros and cons of covid vs an experimental vaccine and make YOUR choice.

Mandating it, firing people, etc. was a full court press to force as many as possible to take this crap. I chose the viral vector myself because I felt it was safer since previous MRNA trials for SARS and MERS caused confirmed ADE.

Pfizer and Moderna profits over public health is exactly how I see it.

SARS vaccine linked to liver damage in ferret study

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

`www.sciencedirect.com...
edit on 30-8-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

You know who you are.
STOP the off topic, political, ill-mannered postings.
Do NOT attack each other.

If you cannot post on topic with respect to others, perhaps this is NOT the thread for you today.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Tue Aug 30 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Some people have/will die of Covid
Some people have/will die from the vaccines

True.

Line in the sand for me is that no one should ever die or be injured from a vaccine (or any medical procedure) they DIDN'T want.

I don't care who calls me an antivaxxer because they can't think of any other insult. Medicine needs to be practiced with informed consent. As long as that is missing I'm against it. It could be vaccines, it could be mandatory surgical sterilization or uninformed experimental subjects. It's all ethically wrong if the recipient doesn't have enough info or info is being withheld which I believe is the case at the moment.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That would mean that 5.388 billion people have been vaccinated, so massive amounts of data on the vaccines exist now. The main thing I personally think matters is that the side effects of the vaccines are rare enough that the risk fully justifies having the vaccine. The chance of dying from Covid is far higher than dying from a vaccine.

you think so ?

Why is there any chance of dying from a Vaccine ? Why are the chances of dying from the Covid-19 Vaccine so unusually high even though statistically dying from Covid-19 regardless of being vaccinated is less than 1 % at this point and yet you say people are taking a risk by not being vaccinated .

Older Americans perhaps should be vaccinated 70+ , but children ? Six months of age ? young healthy middle aged Americans should line up for a Vaccine for a virus that is not gong to kill them ?

That's about money that is about control end of story , There are so many people on ATS who predictably push the Vaccine repeating narratives and slanted statistics ....Why ? Should I get the Flu vaccine ? I had the Flu once when I was young and have never had it since , I had Covid-19 once and easily survived it . I tested positive multiple times but that is not because I was sick that is because the PCR test was calling false positives on dead virus cells end of story FACT .

Covid-19 in the beginning killed many people , or so it was made to seem that way and many treatments were demonized that have since been proven very effective . This was never what it seemed any idiot can see that .

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think the real issue here is massive loss of intelligence. Most who opted not to get the shot would have done so quietly, and likely took most of their other vaccines, but due to being placed in some box as a criminal, anti-vaxer, killer of Grandma, MAGA something or other, made us/them rather vocal.

The prime minister of canada said we were "extremists, racists, misogynists" and that we had "unacceptable views" . I had friends screaming online that I wanted to kill them for questioning lockdowns, long before the vaccines. I've been called a right wing trumper, despite being apolitical and canadian. This mentality of aggression that has hit us hard. I would never have spoken out if I'd been allowed to make my decision in peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

" This mentality of aggression that has hit us hard. I would never have spoken out if I'd been allowed to make my decision in peace. "

THAT'S A FACT in Canada Right Now for a lot of Folks . God Brought Us All into this World , the Least We can Do for Him is Take Us Out Without Help ......

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Actual doctors report side affects of all medicines it's part of the process and they don't lose their careers by providing feedback.

yes and so why does every doctor who speaks out against the vaccine lose there career ? Plenty of qualified scientist and doctors have spoke out and have been destroyed . It's not like just some of them are attacked that I could understand , It's literally all of them being attacked and that is beyond suspect.

Now for instance if doctors were reporting that their vaccinated patients kept getting sick all the time then yes that is valid feedback and we already have a list of side affects because of this.

but vaccinated people do keep getting sick or are you blind ?

Keep in mind it was only 1 doctor who noticed omicron strain. She noticed different symptoms in people testing positive for covid and reported it.

Keep in mind Doctor Robert Malone spoke out against MRNA vaccines and was attacked , There is not a person on Earth more qualified than him to render an opinion of MRNA vaccines.
edit on 30-8-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

UK Government quietly removes approval for use of covid vaccines in pregnant and breastfeeding women.....So after 2 years of injecting them, they now admit that safety cannot be sufficiently assured.

Toxicity conclusions

The absence of reproductive toxicity data is a reflection of the speed of development to first identify and select COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 for clinical testing and its rapid development to meet the ongoing urgent health need. In principle, a decision on licensing a vaccine could be taken in these circumstances without data from reproductive toxicity studies animals, but there are studies ongoing and these will be provided when available. In the context of supply under Regulation 174, it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time: however, use in women of childbearing potential could be supported provided healthcare professionals are advised to rule out known or suspected pregnancy prior to vaccination. Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated.

It's reddit, so feel free to ignore until a source more to your liking decides to do the right thing and report on it.

[www.reddit.com...]

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: TDDAgain

See what I mean?

Some evidence, perhaps?

I'm with you.

I honestly don't think I've read any legitimate, factual, reason for anti-vax.

Other than perhaps -- "I don't want to".

None of us who didn't want it were ever respected over why we didn't want it. It's very easy for the pro vax people to see this as stubbornness or even rebellion but many people chose against it because of pre existing private health issues which should have been enough by itself. Others may eat super healthy/ stay fit and it's against all they stand for to take such shots.

What if the state was forcing abortions? Would "I don't want to" also be seen as just rebelling rather than carrying some very deep personal reasons?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Excess deaths, the data

Make sure to read the detail under the video ... has many links as well Video Link

Myocarditis from Moderna 2nd Dose Higher in Men Under 40 than COVID19 | NEW PATRON, ET AL CIRC PAPER

Here is the paper by Patron and Colleagues LINK

New advice on covid vaccination in pregnancy

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
We CAN'T let them get away with this vaccine cover-up

Deep state caught hiding BOMBSHELL vaccine data

Other Videos

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

You do understand "spreading a disease" -- right?

In some areas that have Eboli -- all families members are forced to stay in their home -- after quarantine everything is burned -- including the bodies.

Bet they wish they had a vaccine.

--------------------------------------------------------

Or is it all about you?

Just making a point.

(Abortions are not contagious)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join