It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with anti vaxxers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: littlecorn

Okay, so you have a problem with anti vaxxers.

Do you have any problems with Pfizer, Fauci, the CDC?

Do you have any problems with mandates forcing people to get vaccinated or lose their jobs?

Do you have a problem with the
censoring of those who questioned the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Any attempt at evidence would be a start?

You would not be able to spot evidence if it smacked you repeatedly in the face. Besides that I see through your tactic to call up evidence and dismiss, rinse and repeat. You're not a smart as you think.

My doctor said so. A second doctor from the insurance is saying so. Doctors from insurances are more critical because they verify the diagnosis made by the former doctor to check out if the claims are valid. Because heart flow measurement diagrams cost a lot of money. Hospital stays and medications cost a lot of money. Insurance pays them. On top of it I risk patient because of an accident with internal organ damage. That's why I can't get pregnant because I would die giving birth, just like last time almost. On top of it I hold a divers license I like to keep valid. Therefore I undergo so called stress and load tests every two years. Complete with O2 and EKG. I did the last one in November 21. Everything was fine. In December I got the first shot and in January I got violent sick after the second one. From there on, everything went south.

What are your qualifications to challenge those? Answer: none, you're just a smartass on the internet like to troll around. If I would post the medical letter you would just dismiss it, besides that not able to read because you obviously do not speak German and a translator would not help you because obviously I would make a photo. Because anyone can just type text, this would be your first argument following my above disclosure.

Check mate old man. Nothing will ever be enough so why waste any more heartbeats on you?
edit on 30.8.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

OMG! Another moment where you just shine.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

In a way, this thing sort of reminds me of the sicko that sets fire to the building and then tries to shoot everyone for trying to escape the raging inferno. The Virus was the fire and the vaccine was the machine gun.

I know, some believe that the virus was faked, and a lot believe that the vaccines were a bio-weapon, but I think it was a two-part attack. The sick genius in the entire thing is that it was so insane that only the ones who were truly paying attention caught it.

link   
a reply to: Annee

Considering the average healthy person has about as much chance of dying of this as they do yearly flu, I don't want to should be enough.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: littlecorn
2. A link to a source is provided, say a doctor or a statistician. When the professional is researched they always it seems end up with dubious reputations and a history of discredited practices.

So what I would like to know is, is there any actual evidence that isn't about some unknown friend or from a professional without a history of strange beliefs?

a reply to: Annee
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Would the words of Fauci, Birx, and official CDC data work?

If you have better evidence that shows healthy children are not being killed and maimed for no clinical benefit please enlighten us.

For some reason nobody wants to acknowledge this and yet nobody can refute it. Ignoring it will not make it go away.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You might want to define what you mean by anti-vax. I chose not to get it, but I have no problems with those who opted in. Does that make me anti-vax?

Why should anyone feel pressured to take a vaccine that doesn't prevent contracting or spreading the virus, unless they are in a high-risk group of serious complications from COVID?

I am most certainly anti-mandates and anti shutting down businesses, allowing only big corporations to profit.

The whole thing was government overreach. I'm anti that as well.

link   
Don't forget to get your COVID booster shot this fall and also the new and improved mrna flu vaccine....with spike proteins.

So I have been following the anti vax on and off for some time. On the face of it it seems potentially dangerous to inject a vaccine that has been developed so quickly, so I'm interested in information from all sides.

I find anti vac arguments come in 2 ways.

1. The first is anecdotal evidence. By this I mean someone posts about their friend/cousin relative etc who wasn't well after the vaccine. There are millions even billions of people vaccinated and one or two personal examples cannot affect the statistical numbers vaccinated.

2. A link to a source is provided, say a doctor or a statistician. When the professional is researched they always it seems end up with dubious reputations and a history of discredited practices.

So what I would like to know is, is there any actual evidence that isn't about some unknown friend or from a professional without a history of strange beliefs?

edit on 30-8-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

So doctors provide feedback on how the vaccine affects their patients from this we have side affects like headaches for the first 48 hours, and uncommon side affect like heart inflammation and extremely uncommon side affect like blood clots in astra zenica for 15 in every 1 million people.

That is evidence of side affects, none of them have lost their jobs and if they can report damaging feedback like blood clots without losing their careers then that is evidence medical professionals can report anything and not be ostracised.

edit on 30-8-2022 by littlecorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Link to info.

67.6% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
12.57 billion doses have been administered globally, and 5.1 million are now administered each day.
Only 20.9% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

That would mean that 5.388 billion people have been vaccinated, so massive amounts of data on the vaccines exist now. The main thing I personally think matters is that the side effects of the vaccines are rare enough that the risk fully justifies having the vaccine. The chance of dying from Covid is far higher than dying from a vaccine.

It's a matter of odds in my mind. Those who avoid vaccines are willing to take the higher risk as is their right.

As to some extremely wrong-minded people spreading hate over whether or not a person is for or against the vaccine, that is just old-fashioned bigotry and hate.

With over 5 billion people being vaccinated, the facts are known, but I do see lots of speculation and untrustworthy articles and studies by dubious people being peddled like facts. That's a shame.

It's everyone's own business whether or not they get vaccinated and the hate is well, just hate and we all know how destructive that is. I can't take anyone seriously who hates me because I had the vaccine shots and I'm just fine, had no side effects, and apparently even though I've been exposed, I never test positive. The vaccine worked for me. I took the lesser risk because at my age and health I'd be dumb not to.

I've never had a phobia regarding vaccines nor do I think the whole pharmaceutical industry and medical industries are out to kill all of us, including their own families and loved ones.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

" What reasonable person would trust these people? "

None . Only Really Uninformed Gullible People would be OK with putting a Substance in their Bodies that was Unproven to Relieve or Cure a Specific Illness , and it's Potential Side Effects Immune from Libel Claims . In the case of COVID-19 , an Augmented Man Made Virus being Treated by a Augmented Man Made Vaccine..................." Rolls Eyes " ...........

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yes. I am forming the conclusion that anti vax is nothing more than... something to do on the internet.

I mean if someone doesn't want to take the vaccine it's fine it's a personal choice but to post/speak to their friends disinformation is well ... their conscience if they want to frighten people.

Yes there are some actual risks, like 15 in every 1 million people developing blood clots, but the damage full blown covid can do is far greater for many if not all than this very unlikely side affect.

edit on 30-8-2022 by littlecorn because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

And then there's folks like me who go, "Thanks but no thanks. End of discussion", and are hounded for whys for it. How about you do not need further explanation, I already said NO. Now enough.

Unless No & it's variations no longer actually mean no, which opens up a big context can of worms here for the concept of No, doesn't it?

Bingo.

There wouldn't be a F'N debate about the vid vax if people would just acknowledge our right to say "no thanks".

You want it, take it, then STFU.

But they gotta push it....

edit on 8/30/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What, is the CDC going to go another full round of fascist
after the mid-terms? Cause right now the CDC says that
"do your own thing" is fine.

SCOTUS said no on forcing people to get vaccines.

If you don't like people who have natural immunity,
stay home and isolate yourself for eternity.

Its called LIFE.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Blaine91555

Yes. I am forming the conclusion that anti vax is nothing more than... something to do on the internet.

I mean if someone doesn't want to take the vaccine it's fine it's a personal choice but to post/speak to their friends disinformation is well ... their conscience if they want to frighten people.

Yes there are some actual risks, like 15 in every 1 million people developing blood clots, but the damage full blown covid can do is far greater for many if not all than this very unlikely side affect.

You are Brainwashed . My Condolences .

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The title of your thread is why I have a “problem” with you and people like you.

Mind your business and stay in your GD lane.

I chose not to get the MNRA at the risk of losing my job and reputation. Never got Covid until last week, no big deal, never spread it around on planes, in restaurants, or anywhere else I wasn’t “allowed to go”. That was on you guys.

What i say now I should have said to you lot at the very beginning.

Bugger off and worry about your own damn business.

Thank you for your time.
edit on 8 30 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Have always opposed mandatory vaccines, myself

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

My first wife and I were pro vaccination. I had a 3 year old daughter, talking, reading, potty trained, very bright. took her in to get her vaccinations, 2 days later she stopped talking, stopped being potty training, didn't read anymore. took her to the doctor, said it was the fever that accompanied the shot. Not the shot.

OK, 20 years later, she has emotional issues, occasionally bed wets, and has emotional issues, and is on the autism spectrum. 20 years of reading all the evidence, and here is my take. A vaccination is like taking a sledge hammer to a finishing nail. Most people your fine if your careful. However everyone's DNA is different, they absorb the chemicals differently, and the reality is not everyone will have the same reaction. Put simply the vax I gave my daughter hit her body hard and caused harm. Now you say, well there is no proof. The proof is in what she was, and what she is now, and what she could have been. Now you say, well there is compensation for that. No sir, there is absolutely not, you have to show evidence beyond a shadow of doubt proving it was the vaccine, and for most that evidence doesn't exist, or is disregarded by a system setup NOT to pay for long term care. It is what it is. Would I get my kids vaxed again, yes, would I do it on the schedule HELL NO, would I make sure their immune system was as strong as possible and that they were healthy, absolutely. Am I anti-vax, I am anti-stupid, and the reality is you are putting a pile of $%$^ into the veins of your little one, and you don't know what could happen. The evidence says most are safe, doesn't mean all, and doesn't mean they need 3 vax all at once. Go slow, be healthy, and plan it out. Give the body time to adjust and heal. These are things that didn't exist 20 years ago. The do now. I am not saying don't get vaxxed, i am saying take your time, eat healthy, and go slowly. Even then people react differently and because of that you need to be careful. If you have a history of reactions to vax, might want to look carefully.

Camain

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join