It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: JinMI

Did you have any expectation of getting a well-reasoned logical answer?

Grim, with respect I never try to get folks to think like me. I try to get folks to just think.

Highlighting conflicting notions, trails of facts, history etc. As others also do to me. Our collective minds provide for a much greater understanding vs individuals conveying an agenda.

But youre right. Unfortunately this event has created some strange bedfellows and with it a polarization of the worst kind.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So he wants bragging rights in your estimation?

No he wants Ukraine.

What does victory in Ukraine do for his, as youve claimed, supposed next war on Poland. A NATO nation?

The geography and occupation springs to mind.

Thats just not how the world works. Africa and the middle east are evidence that you live, rise and die based on "alliances" and timing. Still stuck in the 3rd world.

Europe is not Africa or the Middle East for that matter.

That being sock puppet accounts spouting their agendized BS? True story.

You have lost me now.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well done compilation of the insane propaganda that has been pushed in the west.

Russia has done exactly what everyone who is not influence by the western propaganda knew would happen. They have pushed into Ukraine cutting off areas systematically and imposing denial of movement, resupply and reinforcement in each zone. Through attrition and denial they were able to collapse defenders into small enclaves. Without the possibility of support or supply they were then able to bombard those enclaves into submission. Very nicely done and they will continue to employ this strategy on other areas of ukraine until they have everything they want.

Like it or hate it - that's the reality of the situation. There is no recourse or stopping the inevitable outcome.

What we need to be concerned with now is the nato spread since 1996 and the bases, installations and arms that have slowly moved closer to the russian border. That will be the next discussion that russia has with the west after the Ukrainian operation is at a close.

This discussion will most likely occur at the same time that china moves on taiwan.

Fun times. Dont be an npc.. propaganda is everywhere - use your own reasoning.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I am glad you have the patience for it.

When I see someone saying that funding and prolonging a war is somehow preventing WW3 I don't even know where to begin with that.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No he wants Ukraine.

Again, why. If were fillowing the wests propaganda, its costing a large percentage of resources and troops. What reward is worth the costs in Ukraine?

The geography and occupation springs to mind.

Most experts agree that even if Russia could capture Kyiv, they could never hold it. But youre still insisting that Poland is in danger.....which would come with the full force of NATO....seriously??

Europe is not Africa or the Middle East for that matter.

Also, water is wet. Point being, peace comes with a price and Ukraine cant afford anything but. And that didnt stop them from warring against their own countrymen.

You have lost me now.

Im insinuating that youve latched onto an agenda designed to illicit blind support. Whittingly or not.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am glad you have the patience for it.

When I see someone saying that funding and prolonging a war is somehow preventing WW3 I don't even know where to begin with that.

As me being nobody from nowhere with absolute zero sway, its at least something I...we can all do.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Your saying that russia will never win but be in ukraine for 10 plus years fighting ?

What are you hoping for?

For russia to admit it was wrong and to go back home.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Please elaborate, who are you accusing of being recently created "sock puppet accounts"?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Your saying that russia will never win but be in ukraine for 10 plus years fighting ?

That depends on if your idea of winning lines up with Russia's stated goals or MSM's claims of what Russia's goals are.

For russia to admit it was wrong and to go back home.

There is a better chance of you winning million-dollar lotteries consecutively than that happening.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Please elaborate, who are you accusing of being recently created "sock puppet accounts"?

Im not accusing. Im stating a fact based on admissions.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh. What admissions?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What do you think russias goals are?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Do you want a "mission accomplished" banner and celebration

That's what your poster boy Putin was expecting within 3 days of his invasion when he said all the Ukrainians would welcome the Russian troops by giving them flowers.

Who invaded a sovereign country?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
nobody is winning this except for the US Defense industry and connected groups. Tremendous loss of life and a country broken. In the end it will likely revitalize Russia going into the future but at great cost.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: justgetahouse1

What it will do is give rise to the Second Soviet Union, the commies or rather a military Junta will take control of Russia and run it like in the old Soviet Day's simple as that but even worse for the people than it was then perhaps.

Oddly it is one of the OLD communists whom is a modern Russian MP whom is one of those that has spoken out against Russia's war, against the loss of Russian youth and the cost that loss will have for Russia's future as that youth will no longer be there to work toward his nations greater future.

I'll avoid one of our newspapers and instead use a left wing communist paper (not sure about that but it looks like one of those to me) to get the story to you.
www.peoplesworld.org...

There is growing anger inside Russia against the war, men and woman whom otherwise would fear the current totalitarian regime within there nation are starting to wake up to the danger they are now in having let Putin take too much power and how they have been robbed of there fledgling democracy, we won't see it in the west but Putin is in severe danger from his own people for his crimes (OR mistakes if you prefer), they want justice and his Oligarch friends for all there wealth and power are not safe from reprisal's and a likely internal resistance movement that will grow ever stronger either.
edit on 31-5-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I can tell you what their stated goals are.

Demilitarize Ukraine.
Liberate the Donbas region.
Denazify Ukraine.

The first two goals are almost complete. The third will never be complete unless the nationalized rightwing groups are destroyed.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You’d better get your bongos and drums Andrew and mosey on over to help the effort.

Put that devil in his place for us all and be home by 530 or get your own dinner.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

Who invaded a sovereign country?

Are you talking about this time or in general?

Because Lybia, Iraq, Serbia, Haiti, Panama, Grenada, and many more were sovereign nations.

Pretty much every nation invaded in modern times was a sovereign nation.

Really strange how people like to drone on about sovereignty with this invasion but they didn't about the others.

Almost like they have been programmed to say it. It reminds me of how whenever Kenosha was brought up people would say "he crossed state lines."

Can you explain why sovereignty is such a big deal to you? Have you ever made that statement in the past when it was NATO countries or even Ukraine invading a sovereign nation?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I can tell you what their stated goals are.

Demilitarize Ukraine.
Liberate the Donbas region.
Denazify Ukraine.

The first two goals are almost complete. The third will never be complete unless the nationalized rightwing groups are destroyed.

Where are these Nazis? I haven't seen anyone flying a swastika, rounding up Jews and Gypsies or building concentration camps. Maybe some white supremacists but not monopolizing the country.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Where are these Nazis? I haven't seen anyone flying a swastika, rounding up Jews and Gypsies or building concentration camps. Maybe some white supremacists but not monopolizing the country.

Are you claiming that the definition of a Nazi is someone who rounds up Jews and Gypsies or builds concentration camps?

As for flying a swastika. The Ukrainazis do that.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join