It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Now your making # up in order to support your bull# argument.

Typical and not surprising.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
* - 3 killed, 6 wounded as result of Russian missile strike in Sloviansk

* - Charles Michel: EUCO will continue helping Ukraine with its immediate liquidity needs, together with @G7. EUCO is ready to grant Ukraine EUR 9 billion. Strong and concrete support to Ukraine's reconstruction

* - Charles Michel: This sanctions package includes other hard-hitting measures: de-Swifting the largest Russian bank Sberbank, banning 3 more Russian state-owned broadcasters, and sanctioning individuals responsible for war crimes in Ukraine

* - EU agrees ban on 'more than 2/3' of Russian oil imports, EU chief says

* - According to BFMTV, another of their journalists, Maxime Brandstaetter, was slightly wounded and a local fixer was uninjured. Both are now safe, the outlet said in a press release

* - Head of Luhansk regional administration: Russian troops have advanced in Sieverodonetsk

* - Ambassador Bridget A. Brink: Honored to join our fantastic team at @USEmbKyiv as we stand with Ukraine

* - Russian army shelled Boyaro-Lezhachi and Manukhivka of Sumy region and Yanzhulivka and Kamenska Sloboda of Chernihiv region, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the evening report

* - Russian army shelled Odnorobivka, Udy, Ruski Tyshky and Cherkaski Tyshky, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the evening report

* - Russian forces attempted assault action at Kurulka village at Sloviansk direction, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the evening report

* - Russian aviation conducted airstrikes near Novoselivka and Lysychansk, conducted missile strikes near Soledar and Siversk, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the evening report

* - Russian forces conducting assault actions near Sieverodonetsk, Toshkivka and Ustynivka, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the evening report

* - Hostilities near Komyshuvakha, Novoluhanske and Berestove at Bakhmut direction, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the evening report

* - Russian forces shelled Posad-Pokrovske, Osokorivka, Novovorontsovka, Blahodatne, Partyzanske and other at Pivdenny Buh direction, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the evening report

* - As result of Ukrainian defence forces offensive Russian army withdraw from Mykolaivka of Kherson region, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the evening report

* - French Foreign Minister: The murder of the French journalist took place in a hard-to-reach war zone

* - A French journalist has been killed while working in eastern Ukraine, President Emmanuel Macron said Monday on Twitter, the latest of several reporters killed or wounded during Russia's invasion of the country

* - Shelling in Kharkiv region again

* - Director-General of TF1 group: On behalf of the editorial staff of the TF1 group, my condolences to the family of our colleague Frédéric Leclerc-Imhoff. We think hard this evening of our colleagues from Bfmtv and tribute to all the reporters who choose to cover Ukraine so that we are informed

* - Putin tells Erdogan Russia ready to work with Ankara to reopen shipping blocked by Ukraine conflict: Kremlin

As a reminder

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

Resources - Where most of the updates come from.
* - Flightradar24 - tracks flights worldwide
* - Live Ukraine control map 1 - updates on the ground
* - Ukraine Control Map 2
* - Ship radar
* - Military vessel tracker
* - Institute for the Study of War (ISW)
* - Stopfake - Countering Russian propaganda about Ukraine
* - MilitaryLand - Maps

Youtube resources -
* - Speak the Truth
* - War in Ukraine
* - Artur Rehi - Estonain soldier
* - Daily Report

Social media resources -
* - Twitter - Jomini of the West - Battlefield Maps

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Posted in error and removed.

Cheers
edit on 31-5-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
More signs of Putin's success and rising popularity .....

Russian speakers reject the 'language of the enemy' by learning Ukrainian

and

Georgia's breakaway region of South Ossetia ditches referendum on joining Russia

He's really winning hearts and minds all over!

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Posted in error and removed.

Cheers

Me as well but im beyond the time window to edit.

apologies everyone.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: RussianTroll

When I read this thread, I think to myself, how has Russia NOT crushed Ukraine already?

Then I think, oh, it is not going so well for them.

That is all.

Hasn't it been reported that Russia controls nearly 30% of Ukraine now? I'm pretty sure that is considered winning and going well. I mean at least in any sport or game I've played in, if you are ahead, you're winning.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Hasn't it been reported that Russia controls nearly 30% of Ukraine now? I'm pretty sure that is considered winning and going well.
I mean at least in any sport or game I've played in, if you are ahead, you're winning.

Never played the card game "Hearts"?

Where the objective of the game is to have the fewest points.

Do you imagine Russia will be able to hold onto and police the taken lands and whilst also being able to advance much further?

Coz the logistics, problems with supply lines, and lack of manpower and equipment in some areas seem to suggest otherwise.
edit on 31-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

How does the losses of Russia justify holding 30 percent of the Ukrainian in an area that might turn into another Afghanistan for them?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Exactly.
Russia seems to have successfully grabbed most of the choice territory it originally said it wanted...and discarded the rest.
Granted...the cost to them has been very high...but it really looks like they're meeting their objectives.

Objectively speaking...it appears Russia is clearly winning...and Joe Biden just wasted another $50B of taxpayer's money.
edit on 31-5-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They do?
Most ‘normal’ British don’t actually care what happens over there, as long as it stays over there. Personally, I really couldn’t give a damn about what happens in Ukraine. Who’s actually bothered to help the British in recent history, only the Polish that I can think of?

I care about what happens in the UK, I don’t care about a war thousands of miles away. You speak as though the British are innocent, having fought in two wars for the UK, let me assure you we’re far from innocent.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The Grifters who work in the US government are the ones who are "winning", and of course the military industrial complex.

As usual, the US tax payers are the losers.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Hasn't it been reported that Russia controls nearly 30% of Ukraine now? I'm pretty sure that is considered winning and going well.
I mean at least in any sport or game I've played in, if you are ahead, you're winning.

Never played the card game "Hearts"?

Where the objective of the game is to have the fewest points.

Do you imagine Russia will be able to hold onto and police the taken lands and whilst also being able to advance much further?

Coz the logistics, problems with supply lines, and lack of manpower and equipment in some areas seem to suggest otherwise.

This isn't a game of hearts its a game where someone invades and takes over territory. so far they control 30% of it. I'm not here to argue pro Russia or pro Ukraine, just stating facts. I'm saying they are "winning" did I say they are going to win? besides, I really dont care because its not our war and the money printed and being sent to them could be better used in our country but for someone reason people have been brainwashed into caring about nazis over seas while crying about nazis that don't exist here in the US LOL its all just so comical to me.
edit on 31-5-2022 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
After spending many a night disecting info on past US events with you and some others here, its very surprising the level of information being passed along as factual.

I find this disheartening as well. A lot of ATSers are unquestioningly swallowing the official narrative.

And falling into the same nonsense that was done with Covid. You weren't allowed to question anything. No matter how reasonable your questions were, your questions meant you were anti-science and didn't care about all the people dying.

Now, if you question anything in the official narrative, you support Putin and don't care about all the people dying.

I expect better here. Not sure why. I'm always disappointed.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

How does the losses of Russia justify holding 30 percent of the Ukrainian in an area that might turn into another Afghanistan for them?

I dont know, i'm just stating what i'm reading. they control about 1/3 of the country. i'm just saying when you keep score and your score is higher, you're winning. That is all.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Ukraines problem.

ETA.

Todays problem would be inflation, supply chain issues, shortages and gas prices.

Brought to you by the same folks that arguably wanted exactly whats happening in Ukraine.

We made it OUR problem when we gave our word to defend Ukraine from russian invasions in exchange for their massive stockpile of russian nukes and bioweapons.

Ukraine did it's part, and now that comrade O isn't in a position to appease russia, we're doing ours.

Have you read the actual agreement or just the media's interpretation of it?

That's not meant to be a smartassed question or gotcha moment, I am genuinely curious. The media keeps saying we were required by the agreement to defend Ukraine. I have read the agreement and it doesn't say that.

The only part that even mentions what we should do in response to aggression against Ukraine says we should seek a UNSC resolution. We did that. It seems to me we met our obligation under the agreement.

Maybe there are additional agreements I'm not aware of, which is why I'm asking the question.

I think it's more likely the media just got it wrong, like they get everything wrong.
edit on 31 5 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Russia spent 27 million souls gaining Ukraine a few generations ago. To Russia this current event is nothing really, a drop in the ocean. To the gangsters who run Russia the national interest will always be far more important than casualty figures.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It seems the gangsters who run the western governments feel the same way.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

It seems the gangsters who run the western governments feel the same way.

Oh yeah totaly agree Salander
They all piss in the same pot one way or another and to them we are nothing but gun fodder. A global revolution is needed ASAP maybe that why all the UFO sightings recently to save us from the gangster set

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I share the hope that the good aliens will soon come to vanquish the bad aliens who are currently in charge of western governments. Yes, I'm hopelessly romantic!

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
yea western media sometimes sucks but russian trolll, your sources are RT. You repeat russian propoganda and criticize the west.

I get western propoganda but you just say how bad the west is and never criticize russia. No one is going to take you seriously.

Everyone is just constantly mentioning RT, RT and RT. There are way more sources from around the world reporting these findings than just RT. I am seeing the same thing. "Russia is losing" while the fact of the matter is that they are not. I knew that at one point they would have to comer out and say "Ooops, russia was winning all along". If Russia was losing like they where projecting and espicially in the exagurated manner that they where people should wonder why biden had to give them not millions but 40 billion dollars just shortly ago.

(I thought he was supposed to end world hunger with that amount btw)

It is very simillar to the Hillary clinton presidential campaign and this very same media that up until the very last hour shouted that Hillary was winning by a landslide. In the very last hour they changed their tune and news ticker to Trump winning all of a sudden.

Why do they do this. For the very same reason that more than half the population votes for the side that they see winning as their motivation. It is all based on mass psychology.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 31 May 2022 09:54:10 -05002220225America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join