It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I share the hope that the good aliens will soon come to vanquish the bad aliens who are currently in charge of western governments.

Well, it would be proof of their good intentions and ability to judge people if they did just that and left those benevolent souls that are in charge of places like Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan etc in power.

The world would be in safe hands then.👍

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

The MSM is never going to admit Russia is winning...or admitting Biden wasted tens of billions of taxpayer dollars prolonging death and destruction in Ukraine.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Actually the real problem to this war business is right here.

If Biden had been serious about stopping the Russians he would have immediately reverted back to 2020 oil policies and encouraged the oil companies to produce until oil and gas prices were back to 2020 levels. The major reason Russia has a leg to stand on is that BIDEN and the DEMOCRATS are artificially propping up the oil price.

Like it or not the real reason for this war is Biden and his controllers. And why are they Russian allies? Shouldn't they all be arrested and tried for treason?

And what's the real goal anyway? Impoverishment of the American middle class and the world? Why the show?
edit on 31-5-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
I have to wonder why you read and then contribute a thread that you hold in such low regard.

I have seen no convincing footage of any warfare and have to wonder why.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I dont belive USSR use'd its best troops for most of it.
Why? so that both side can make Lots of Money!
they put the price up on every thing.
the wepons soled to fight the war.
I bet it's well into the billions.

US is not only seling them wepons,
it is Giving them the money to buy them! ?

Puting Will Win!
it is part of the Deal they all made.
he gets the land and looks grate to his people.
the us will say "we have stop't him!! but we can do no more"
dont wont a nuc war.

in the end a great deal of money will have swop't hands.
Oil, wepons, food and under the table pay offs.

They alway seem to have some war going on the get there monay.
? did trump start any wars to make money?
or did he try to end them??

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

I hate to be a grammar/spelling Nazi, but see me after School.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

When?

When can we expect this victory to happen? This year? Next year? In 10 years?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Depends on how he can spin something as being glorious Russian victory....

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: everyone

The MSM is never going to admit Russia is winning...or admitting Biden wasted tens of billions of taxpayer dollars prolonging death and destruction in Ukraine.

Yeah you are right. Thats another reason they will ever admit it in full. They will just end up comming up with all sorts of excuses that hold no ground.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

This isn't a game of hearts its a game where someone invades and takes over territory.

Thats not how you play hearts.

I'm not here to argue pro Russia or pro Ukraine, just stating facts.

Well that's refreshing.

I'm saying they are "winning" did I say they are going to win?

Winning what, the new Northern Ireland only 10 times the size and 100 times more dangerous?

besides, I really dont care because its not our war and the money printed and being sent to them could be better used in our country but for someone reason people have been brainwashed into caring about nazis over seas while crying about nazis that don't exist here in the US LOL its all just so comical to me.

So don't go to war, problem solved, but don't be surprised that other people wish to see Russia stopped in her tracts and sent back home with her tail between their legs.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dava6711

They do?

I do.

Most ‘normal’ British don’t actually care what happens over there, as long as it stays over there. Personally, I really couldn’t give a damn about what happens in Ukraine. Who’s actually bothered to help the British in recent history, only the Polish that I can think of?

Quite possibly Poland would be next on Russia's hit-list should they be allowed to invade and take Ukraine, so there is that.

I care about what happens in the UK, I don’t care about a war thousands of miles away. You speak as though the British are innocent, having fought in two wars for the UK, let me assure you we’re far from innocent.

Well if it was the last two thats was for the bankers and under false pretense where WMD were concerned, but thank you for your service.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: RussianTroll

When?

When can we expect this victory to happen? This year? Next year? In 10 years?

What are you hoping for? Do you want a "mission accomplished" banner and celebration like Bush made? Then years and years more of war.

That was a multi-country invasion with a shock and awe campaign of a smaller country that had a dilapidated, outdated, and previously decimated military due to years of sanctions and the prior pounding they took from Kuwait.

Did you think a single country was going to perform better than the US with its pet coalition?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Quite possibly Poland would be next on Russia's hit-list should they be allowed to invade and take Ukraine, so there is that.

If that was the intent, that being WWIII absolutely, why wait? Is there something in Ukraine that would allow for a victory against NATO?

The absurdity in this notion isnt just based in irrational fear, it speaks to the level of demonization that need exist to justify positions and perspectives.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If draining the west of money, arms and attention was one of their keys to victory
.....mission accomplished.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If that was the intent, that being WWIII absolutely, why wait? Is there something in Ukraine that would allow for a victory against NATO?

Why wait?

Because we are trying to prevent WW3 from happening springs to mind, and Russia is flailing around and making a mess tiring itself out in Ukraine.

What do you imagine is in Ukraine that would allow for a victory against NATO?

The absurdity in this notion isnt just based in irrational fear, it speaks to the level of demonization that need exist to justify positions and perspectives.

Never heard of Operation Barbarossa history and all that jazz?

Happened back then you see and Putin trying something similar in reverse.

It was an absurdity that Putin invades his peaceful neighbors with provisions and agreements in place so that it would never happen and yet it did, what a predicament.
edit on 31-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Because we are trying to prevent WW3 from happening springs to mind, and Russia is flailing around and making a mess tiring itself out in Ukraine.

Help me underststand these two conflicting ideas youve posted.

Putin wants WWIII by warring against a non nato, non eu nation. ( All issues of skullduggery and corruption aside) And when hes done, moving onto a country of both.

Vs.

The west trying to stop a WWIII from happening by escalating and funding a non nato, non eu country that by all observable history indicates that Ukraine should remain neutral.

It was an absurdity that Putin invades his peaceful neighbors 

I keep hearing this echoed by recently created sock puppet accounts. Please, tell me how a nation that has been in an active civil war is peaceful. A civil war based on ethic grounds between the same nations currently involved.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Help me underststand these two conflicting ideas youve posted.

Putin wants WWIII by warring against a non nato, non eu nation. ( All issues of skullduggery and corruption aside) And when hes done, moving onto a country of both.

Vs.

The west trying to stop a WWIII from happening by escalating and funding a non nato, non eu country that by all observable history indicates that Ukraine should remain neutral.

Putin wants Ukraine so as to bring his beloved Russia back to some form of semblance resembling the old USSR.

The West and NATO, never mind the greater part of the civilized world wish to see Russia fail.

Ukraine just like any other nation should be free to choose to join whichever defensive organisation they please.

I keep hearing this echoed by recently created sock puppet accounts. Please, tell me how a nation that has been in an active civil war is peaceful. A civil war based on ethic grounds between the same nations currently involved.

You keep hearing it because history has a penchant for repetition.

What's going on in Ukraine is an internal matter where any sorts of political upheaval with separatists are concerned and no reason for Russia to invade.

Does that give Russia carte blanche to invade the USA because you have problems with political upheaval?

Probably not eh.

edit on 31-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Did you have any expectation of getting a well-reasoned logical answer?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Don't you have any fake video you wish to post today in support of your spurious nonsense?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Putin wants Ukraine so as to bring his beloved Russia back to some form of semblance resembling the old USSR.

So he wants bragging rights in your estimation? What does victory in Ukraine do for his, as youve claimed, supposed next war on Poland. A NATO nation?

Ukraine just like any other nation should be free to choose to join whichever defensive organisation they please.

Thats just not how the world works. Africa and the middle east are evidence that you live, rise and die based on "alliances" and timing. Still stuck in the 3rd world.

You keep hearing it because history has a penchant for repetition.

That being sock puppet accounts spouting their agendized BS? True story.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join