It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
?

How do you win if you are not at war?

I suspect when cancer cures itself of Putin that could be considered a victory.

Or, I did preemptively nominate the RuZZian army for most beautiful Sunflower Garden. That will be a nice surprise if they win, not shocking though.

Frankly, there is no win for withering Vlad.
The Guerrillas are coming.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Livejornal.com published a collection of photos of 33 persons identified as neo-Nazis fighting on the side of Donbas pro-Russian separatists.

Its in Russian but any online translator works if you don't speak / read Russian.
- 33 persons I.D.'d as Neo-Nazis fighting for Russia in Donbas

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Putin and the Russian MoD seems to be ignoring that outcome, even though its been stated numerous time by Zelinskyy and Ukrainian politicians / MoD people.

For Russia to think that once they "achieve" their objectives (whatever that is since its changed as many time as Russia's explanations for going into Ukraine) and declare hostilities are over with that would be the end of it. So long as Russians remain in Ukraine there will be no end to hostilities and as I said in another thread the longer a war, err special operation, goes (war of attrition) the more danger it places Putin in b y his own people.

The Russian people are slowly opening their eyes as to whats going on and Putin telling relatives of dead soldiers that their loved ones died in a "training accident" start to become unbelievable.

edit on 30-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

originally posted by: nugget1

Do people not want to see, or do they just not care?

The poster beneath you got stars for pointing out that you missed a letter from Zelenskyy's name. This inanity is common place, celebrated and considered worthwhile in a supposed serious discussion.

Just about all of my posts get critiqued for misspelling ! being dyslectic, I proof-read yet still manage to leave in an error or two and have to edit, for which I get flamed for always editing spelling errors on my post!

What cracks me up is the guy that gives me the hardest time posted right under me- with two spelling errors!

When all a poster can think of for a reply is a spelling error I have to wonder why they're even on ATS.

My views are not popular with a lot of people because I don't think the US should be playing World Police anymore, and I don't approve of our war-mongering administration.
I've been alive for the Korean war, Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan and every squirmish in between.
Leaving US citizens behind in Afghanistan and importing 'refugees' without vetting them tells me our interests aren't in 'saving' any other country; it's about control, power and money.

I'm too old, tired and cranky to want to see America try to 'save' any more countries. The devastation the US leaves behind is far greater than any good we profess to do.

And THAT is why they attack my spelling!

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

While I agree with a good deal of what you posted, the 'spelling' thing was just a bunch of us unsupervised 12 year olds doing what unsupervised 12 year olds do always do, that wasn't any kind of 'attack'.

Hold my beer for a sec, gotta go chase those damn kids off my lawn again.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

"The Guerrillas are coming"

🤣

I'm definitely gonna use that somewhere!

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Putin has him beat, being he is a billionaire on a Russian Presidents salary.

Name a politician that's played the game for ten years and isn't.

I'm not impressed with tallying which world leader is more corrupt than another., or what country has the 'purest' motives.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you also believe that BS about them shipping out T62s to Ukraine?

Yes.

Because it has been confirmed by multiple 3rd party observers.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I can name a LOT of US Politicians that are not billionaires. Sure they are liars and cheats and get rich because of their job but not one has become a billionaire. Just in case their was questions about the use of billionaire. I mean that literally and not as a figure of speech. Putin is the "richest" man on planet earth because as President he views all of Russia's resources as his - personally. He uses oligarchs to bypass scrutiny but in the end what the oligarchs buy are by extension Putins.

That's like the huge bunker / mansion he had built. It's in an oligarchs name but it belongs to Putin.

His net worth, based on everything that's going on, places his fortune in the hundreds of billions of dollars. Hell some of the oligarchs that have bought there own hundred million dollar yachts have radar jamming equipment to interfere with ship launched / air launched missiles (because in Russia there is apparently a problem with yachts coming under missile attacks).

In all fairness I guess Her Majesty the Queen (UK) can be considered the wealthiest person in the world however its based on Royal standards and what the crown owns. All natural resources in all commonwealth nations are considered hers, placing her worth upwards of a few trillion dollars. Since we have moved into the 21st century and dont recognize the Crown owning everything I tend to ignore the net worth.

However being Putin is stuck in the past he does view everything Russia owns as his.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: NoMoreFools

“They attacked a hugely populated city, but they didn’t have any intention of taking it”

It is called a fixing operation.

In very simple terms it preoccupies forces that otherwise could go to reinforce other areas.

Either you lie, or you admit that their goal was to kill innocents.

There is literally no other option.

False Dilemma Fallacy
Sometimes called the “either-or” fallacy, a false dilemma is a logical fallacy that presents only two options or sides when there are many options or sides. Essentially, a false dilemma presents a “black and white” kind of thinking when there are actually many shades of gray.

I see you are still making fallacious arguments. Some people never learn.

You literally just admitted it. You admitted that they attacked simply to keep forces busy. They killed how many civilians in the process?

You contradict yourself.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Zelensky became a multi-millionaire on a presidents salary, thanks to 3 benefactors who generously gifted him with huge monthly 'donations'

And Putin is estimated to have acquired a personal fortune of between 400 and 600 Billion Dollars....all on a presidents salary.

Sure Zelensky may be corrupt, he's a politician....is anyone surprised?

Doesn't alter the fact that Putin ordered the invasion of a non-threatening independent neighbouring country in order to pursue his goals of restoring a perceived former glory and assuring some sort of personal legacy.
As a result thousands are dying and millions have been displaced.

[/quote
And Biden only got involved to cover up the corruption of his and his sons corruption, cover up the US funded biolabs and exploit Ukrainian resources while trying to box Russia in- and because war improves a presidents ratings. In most cases.......

The killing of citizens is on Biden's hands, also. He'll never, ever be accused of being a diplomat nor a peace keeper- something the world desperately. It always takes two.

Nowhere in my world do I see two wrongs making a right.
edit on 100000077America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The west's response has nothing to do with By Any Means crimes, we haven't forgotten anything.

russia hitlered itself by invading a non threatening country to steal land and resources again, putting every other issue on the back burner for a while.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: RussianTroll

Are you saying some of those headlines are wrong, or what do you mean? I'm not sure what triumph he's talking about, but I applaud him for urging more weapons to be sent. It's the best way to shorten this war.

The best way to shorten this war would have been to respect the 2014 Minsk accords in the first place.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I think had Russia respected the Budapest memo this would have never occurred at all.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmm.. are they related to these?

Alexei Milchakov - St. Petersberg Russia - member of "Rusich"

Hmmm...doubtful. I can't see a Russian soldier supporting NATO and the AZOV battalion.
Can you?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: RussianTroll

Are you saying some of those headlines are wrong, or what do you mean? I'm not sure what triumph he's talking about, but I applaud him for urging more weapons to be sent. It's the best way to shorten this war.

The best way to shorten this war would have been to respect the 2014 Minsk accords in the first place.

The best way to 'shorten this war' was for russia to keep russian troops inside of russia.

Still is.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Is that why russia invaded Ukraine, because Ukraine has crooked politicians?

Have you looked around lately?

Anywhere you happen to be on the planet?

I have looked into the Biden's corruption and Joe's rapidly declining mental health; have you? Instead of choosing sides and trying to convince everybody which one is more virtuous, a wider view of what our involvement is going to cost would be prudent.

Did we fix Viet Nam? Afghanistan? Is our country in such great shape that billions should go to funding yet another war? If you agree with the war-mongering policy then we're wasting each others time discussing it.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Zelenskyy"

Just if you are going to talk about the fellow probably best to get the name correct.

Thank you so much for your on-topic, well thought out response! You might also want to get ahold of the Los Angeles Times and all the other MSM news agencies that taught me how to spell and let them all know they're doing it wrong, too!
What a guy!

Op-Ed: Is Zelensky Ukraine’s George Washington?

[www.latimes.com...]

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Is that why russia invaded Ukraine, because Ukraine has crooked politicians?

Have you looked around lately?

Anywhere you happen to be on the planet?

I have looked into the Biden's corruption and Joe's rapidly declining mental health; have you? Instead of choosing sides and trying to convince everybody which one is more virtuous, a wider view of what our involvement is going to cost would be prudent.

Did we fix Viet Nam? Afghanistan? Is our country in such great shape that billions should go to funding yet another war? If you agree with the war-mongering policy then we're wasting each others time discussing it.

I am all too aware that we got caught with our pants down and hands tied as a result of By Any Means zombies.

I'm also aware that as a result of the above, other Western countries are leading the Western response this time, while U.S. politicians are almost entirely bench critters.

And that this has been working pretty well for the past few months.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join