It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Phantom423

My point though was where all the items we are supplying to Ukraine have gone. This is the first war in the 21st century where both sides are comparable (as opposed to the war we usually see on tv). I agree the 7 P's apply to this situation, with Russia taking the brunt of that criticism and rightfully so.

Ukraine would win a war of attrition based solely on the fact Putin has lied to the Russian people about whats going on. Russia can only get away with telling family members of soldiers killed in Ukraine that they died in a training accident so many times before its not believable (and we are there). The longer Russia remains the more dangerous it gets for Putin.

American politicians lie to their people too all the time. Ukraine can't win this war without serious help from other nations. They're getting some, but we don't know where the money is going. Serious help would mean long range missiles that could be targeted at Russian territory. That's not going to happen, at least according to Biden who's as trustworthy as a rattlesnake in heat.

Ukraine is and always has been a corrupt country. They were denied admission to NATO and the EU several times. Nothing has changed except they were invaded by an adversary.
edit on 30-5-2022 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Wattt6

Why did they try to take Kiyev then?

Come off it.

It looked like a pretty half-assed effort.

Unless the maneuver was designed to tie down and redirect Ukrainian forces while it focused on true objectives in the east and south.

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I agree, I don't think he wanted KIev - In my opinion Kiev was hit as it was the capital in order to try and make Zelensky surrender faster and the aim was to take the East.
No matter what the MSM say to the contrary, Russian minds must realis eyou cant take a country and hold it against the majorities wishes.. However the east that is mainly Russian speaking and very pro Russian would be a different proposition

link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

So Russia didn't really want to take Kiyev?

Am I fabricating that?

What, they weren't really trying?

If Kyiv had surrendered they would have taken it but they had no intention of forcefully taking the city.

I have said this a dozen times on here and some still don't get it.

To take a city the standard military doctrine requires a 3 or 4 to 1 superiority of force. Ru forces in that area were never more than 1.3 o 1.4 superior to military forces in Kyiv.

They tied up Kyiv as Mariupol was stormed which prevented Kyiv from sending reinforcements. As I have said many times before the strategy employed is the same one they use in Syria.

Once victory in Mariupol became a foregone conclusion the forces around Kyiv pulled back and redeployed to the Donbas region.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NoMoreFools

No, I was speaking to the person I was responding to. I was only speaking for those who agreed with the statement, which should be all those that oppose propaganda.

When you reference me whining about not speaking to you, I was merely stating the fact I wasn't speaking for you if your opinion differed.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Another viewpoint says they did not expect or plan for getting their arses kicked.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What is the shocking victory?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's imaginary.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

And that view point is the western MSM's - Yes, I believe Ukraine have offered more resistance tan expected, mainly due to western weapons but I am still dubious to the reports on their losses and I doubt they will be even half of what we are being told.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Once victory in Mariupol became a foregone conclusion the forces around Kyiv pulled back and redeployed to the Donbas region.

A stalled out 40 mile long convoy was all for show too...lol Lets readdress in 6 months, OK

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It's imaginary.

He never actually said anything, but posted about one writer, I'm just not see what his point was.

link   
Quick !!

We need more propaganda !!

We need to get more money out-of the waitresses, electricians, and little shop-owners, to finance our trillion-dollar
War=Profit$$ Machine™ !!

Oh look !!
Poor tortured children.
Send us your money !!

Because we really, really, really need more of your money, to save the children.

- Yeah but : the same folks have been in charge of Wars™ for the last hundred years, are also the same folks with multi-trillions of inestimable wealth sunk into tax-free havens, fat-cat NGO's™, and Centralized-Governance-Institutions™ have not only never prevented any war, but they always seem to be buzzarding around the outskirts of war, like parasites.
What the hell have they ever done for " The-Children™ " ?? ?
Other than give us daily programming, indoctrination, crappy food, useless education, and a world filled with lies and propaganda ?

- And they want us to work harder, and send them a larger slice of our meager wages ?

Oh look !!
They blew-up a hospital, and just threw the babies out of their incubators !!
We need to protect the children !!
( Send us more money. )

So yeah : liars to the left, liars to the right ; stuck here in the middle with the propagandists, and the fools who eat it up, decade after decade...

link   

I agree, I don't think he wanted KIev

Putin wanted regime change and to install a puppet president in Ukraine.

Putin wanted to take Kiev, because he couldn't have carried out his plan otherwise. Those who say different are fooling themselves.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wattt6

And that view point is the western MSM's - Yes, I believe Ukraine have offered more resistance tan expected, mainly due to western weapons but I am still dubious to the reports on their losses and I doubt they will be even half of what we are being told.

Are you dubious that Russia first raised its draft age to 40 and then recently to 50 years of age? Are you dubious that Russia is now pulling out and shipping 60+ yearold tanks out of long term storage?

Just follow the logistics of it all and that will tell you if Russia is doing well or not.

edit on 30-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes I am very dubious - what is your source? a population of circa 150 million and it needs 50 year old conscripts. mmmm

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I agree, I don't think he wanted KIev

Putin wanted regime change and to install a puppet president in Ukraine.

Putin wanted to take Kiev, because he couldn't have carried out his plan otherwise. Those who say different are fooling themselves.

Russia has come out recently and said that Ukraine will no longer be a country, but a part of Russia. They have shifted their reasons to invade from helping the people in the east, to 30 US-bio-weapon labs. to a Nazi behind every tree, to NATO infringement, and now it is that Ukraine has always been Russia and will always be Russia and they want to fix that mistake made in 1992.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Whatever the source is Putin can´t declare war, no ceasefire, no interest in negotiation. As far as Putin is doing this it is still in phase of special operation not a war in Russian view. If Putin declares the war it is only way to bring conscripts you mentioned. So far it is no war so he has to use whatever he has in his somewhat limited army.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NoMoreFools
Your reply is a perfect example of the issue of which I speak. Inane.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wattt6

Yes I am very dubious - what is your source? a population of circa 150 million and it needs 50 year old conscripts. mmmm

As I said, follow the logistics and see how things are going for Russia. Either Putin put things into law or he didn't...

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a law scrapping the upper age limit for Russians and foreigners to join the military as contract service members, according to Russian state news agency TASS.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So any Country can invade because another country has crooked politicians?

America is doomed.

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Only if that other country has a Hitleresque Nazi at the helm .
Oh , wait....
Maybe The US (not America, America is comprised of 2 large continents containing many countries) is doomed .
Look who we have at the helm .
edit on 5/30/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/30/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join