It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frankie75
Absolutely ridiculous reply if lessons had been learned why are we in another war to much call of duty for you my friend the only people that suffer during war are the innocent peace loving citizen of this free world get rid of government and weapons and see the beauty of humanity.

And you call my reply ridiculous , Wow.

This conflict was started by Russia not the West and for reasons seemingly only known by Putin.
The history learned by the West is that when a fascist dictator starts moving troops into a neighboring country it's better to take action sooner rather than later.

edit on 30-5-2022 by gortex because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
edit on 30/5/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
I still ask: Where's all the money, armaments, supplies from U.S. and EU???? Something stinks.

Simple test...

1) Who is paying?
2) Who is dying?
3) Who is getting rich?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

By virtue of resources we often determine the winner to be right enough, which works, if gaining control over resources to exploit their value is the goal.
edit on 5/30/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

How quickly does the armed forces of any nation involved in a war where the countries are comparable in technology go through supplies (ammo / shells / rockets / etc). Russian state media has there panel discussion and recently one of the presenters went off on the Russian plans in Ukraine because the economy was not set up initially to supply the armed forces of Russia.

Russia planned on a 5-7 day conquest of Ukraine, wrongly assuming Russian forces would be welcomed with open arms while also assuming the Ukraine military would capitulate at the first sign of battles.

Because they are now on day 95 -/+ the Russians are lagging behind in supplies (ammo / shells etc). The presenter brought up how big a artillery section is for Russia, then went into how many shells each unit fires for any particular fire mission and then added those numbers up for the time frame the units are generally active in 24 hours.

Needless to say the 150k artillery shells the US initially supplied to Ukraine is just a water drop into an ocean.

Factor in the fact Russian military doctrine would rather level a city with artillery rather than house to house fighting....
edit on 30-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I believe most people are throwing off the blinders of MSM's propaganda and seeing Putin's actions for what they are. He singlehandedly forced the West to see their leaders true intent of global domination and control, not to mention absolute corruption. To say otherwise would be an indication of just how deep their mind control tactics have succeeded. All the Russians I have ever met were good people who only wanted Americans to be free of the noose killing us and for it not to spread to Russia. Especially the O'Biden version which has been the fruition of a very long strategy.
I enjoy reading your posts as they are a fresh breath of air from the halitosis of American Media. All the best to you.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

ETA: the medical prognosis on Putin today was ....three (3) years at max...to be alive my Yahoo news posted that tid-bit

In an interview today Sergey Lavrov has said there is no truth to the rumours ... which probably confirms what you posted.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvicious1

The stench of death follows the US wherever it goes.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Phantom423
I still ask: Where's all the money, armaments, supplies from U.S. and EU???? Something stinks.

Simple test...

1) Who is paying?
2) Who is dying?
3) Who is getting rich?

Simple answer: No one knows.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The same old PPP principle - Piss Poor Planning. Never would have thought the Russians would be so weak and disorganized. They'll live with a war of attrition for a very long time. So will all parties involved.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

My point though was where all the items we are supplying to Ukraine have gone. This is the first war in the 21st century where both sides are comparable (as opposed to the war we usually see on tv). I agree the 7 P's apply to this situation, with Russia taking the brunt of that criticism and rightfully so.

Ukraine would win a war of attrition based solely on the fact Putin has lied to the Russian people about whats going on. Russia can only get away with telling family members of soldiers killed in Ukraine that they died in a training accident so many times before its not believable (and we are there). The longer Russia remains the more dangerous it gets for Putin.

edit on 30-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Each to their own.

I still preferred his oldies.

People are here at ATS for a multitude of reasons i suppose, as to their types of mind, well it takes all sorts to make the world spin.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Since When genocide has become victory ? In Russian news it is.
I have been watching these threads and something peculiar has popped out. .. Nazis
It is weird in these threads russian trolls praise how they stopped Hitler´s nazis and are proud of saving jews in same thread they questionize and ridicule jews big time saying that President of Ukraine and other jews are scum of the world.. So which one it is really ? How can you ever trust threads like this and are they thinking people are so stupid that we can put these two issues together without seeing what other is ? i Guess some of us are that stupid.

Putin is not victorious he is shaming whole Russian country with this war, when this is over russia is a outcast and will be treated as one.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvicious1

"He singlehandedly forced the West to see their leaders true intent of global domination and control, not to mention absolute corruption"

Putin doesn't want domination and control?

He's invaded a sovereign country in order to dominate and control it.

Corruption?

There's an awful lot of his oligarch mates who have become billionaires out of corruption.

Some of you US folk are just blinded by self loathing

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What i have noticed .. to some US citizens all anti US is like a honey without bees specially when the cockroach is acting like a saviour.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Everyone here is strangely ignoring Russia's goals that have been openly announced by Putin.

It isn't strange. They are doing the same thing MSM does. They will not acknowledge the stated goals because they would have to admit they are being accomplished.

Instead, they fabricate goals and then gloat when then those goals aren't met.

It is the MSM narrative being repeated ad nauseam.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: NoMoreFools

I wasn't speaking to you, but I referenced speaking for you, which I obviously wasn't if that is not your opinion.

What pray tale is the topic, because I thought this thread was about western propaganda?

I'm pretty sure the poster in question is here specifically for the reason to counter Russian propaganda. How are actors attempting to counter Russian propaganda?

Sure. You were only speaking to those who would pay you on the back for your statement. When you get pushback, you whine that “you weren’t speaking to me”.

That’s called seeking confirmation.

The topic is pretty well defined.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

So Russia didn't really want to take Kiyev?

Am I fabricating that?

What, they weren't really trying?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Russia planned on a 5-7 day conquest of Ukraine, wrongly assuming Russian forces would be welcomed with open arms while also assuming the Ukraine military would capitulate at the first sign of battles.

How do we know they planned on a 5-7 day conflict? as far as I can see it what western media told us in order to make them look like their plan was failing. I don't believe for one moment the Russians expected to take Ukraine in days nor do I believe they want the whole country.
I am no fan of Putin but a country that can put men in space, develop nuclear subs, nuclear missiles and aircraft that the west where at least wary of until the media said they were substandard a few weeks ago does not become technologically inept over night. If Russian wanted to flatten cities i Believe it could and without nukes. It has enough planes and cruise missiles to comfortably do so.
The Russian media are spouting some crap but the west are just as much. In my opinion, all Putin wants is the Russian speaking eastern regions that would offer very little resistance if annexed. The rest of Ukraine would be too problematic and akin to the western forces trying to police Afghan or Iraq.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wattt6

Why did they try to take Kiyev then?

Come off it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join