It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
“Shocking victory”.

Russia was always going to win. What’s pathetic is the way they’ve performed.

And some people actually think Russia is still a super power. Now THATS funny.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

With all due respect, not from you. You've admitted you're full bore ahead on the BAMN crew as it pertains to the invasion.

I was referring to free speech and open vigorous debate discovering the 'truth', as it always does.

You think I have something to do with the By Any Means team?

That's pretty funny.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

RT isn't alphabet.

You are though,ain't you?

Nope.

Just a lifetime wannabe.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You can get an overtone, but only myopic undertone of the reality there from afar. Noone here is personal with any of the players in the game, nor on the ground.

As it pertains to the invasion you have admitted such, whatever it takes to get Russian on their side of the border. I get that you have personal investment, but I guarantee you're actions on threads related to this war have made even loyalist question themselves at times.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Do people not want to see, or do they just not care?

Just look at ATS nowadays - it's a diiferent place. The world's a different place. Most people seeem to stand for nothing.

The poster beneath you got stars for pointing out that you missed a letter from Zelenskyy's name. This inanity is common place, celebrated and considered worthwhile in a supposed serious discussion.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

originally posted by: nugget1

Do people not want to see, or do they just not care?

Just look at ATS nowadays - it's a diiferent place. The world's a different place. Most people seeem to stand for nothing.

The poster beneath you got stars for pointing out that you missed a letter from Zelenskyy's name. This inanity is common place, celebrated and considered worthwhile in a supposed serious discussion.

Look at ATS nowadays. Look at the world. People cheer for an invading, murderous, thieving, raping military like Russia.
edit on 30-5-2022 by NoMoreFools because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Frankie75

Immature response to a serious situation what you should be asking is why has it gotten to this point and why did western countries jump straight into more war.

It's called learning the lessons of history.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You can get an overtone, but only myopic undertone of the reality there from afar. Noone here is personal with any of the players in the game, nor on the ground.

As it pertains to the invasion you have admitted such, whatever it takes to get Russian on their side of the border. I get that you have personal investment, but I guarantee you're actions on threads related to this war have made even loyalist question themselves at times.

You shouldn’t pretend to speak for others.

I personally admire PG4. They’re not going to be shut down by propaganda. The world needs more people willing to stand up and call out tyrannous, lying, thieving, raping invasions like this.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In the past 24 hours alone, the SU fired at the cities of the Donetsk People's Republic 86 times, firing 544 rounds of ammunition, mostly of 155 mm caliber. That is, the West supplies weapons to Ukraine, and it shoots peaceful cities with them, where there are no troops.

On May 30, Donetsk was subjected to the most brutal shelling, Ukrainian artillerymen used heavy weapons, including Smerch MLRS with cluster munitions.

Massive shelling of the city began on May 16. School No. 103 was shelled in the Petrovsky District, Lyceum No. 5 was hit on Shkolny Boulevard - one person died. There were strikes in the Budyonnovsky district, as well as at a school on Zelenaya Street. Two people were killed and 12 more were injured. Residential buildings along Lenkoranskaya, Petrovsky, Sandomirskaya and other streets were also subjected to shelling. In the Kuibyshev region, on May 23, the Dolphin sports complex and hospital No. 21 became targets.

During the shelling, more than 20 people were injured, 6 were killed. The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation has already begun checking.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Wait, I thought Russia controlled that region. So what you’re saying is that any counter attack will be painted by Russian propaganda as an attack “on their own people”

Goebbles would be proud.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: andy06shake

Plus when Germany moves too fast where any sort of conflict in Europe is concerned, sanctions or otherwise, it tends to turn some heads and raise some eyebrows given the history involved.

This is why the antiaircraft armored vehicles being sent to Ukraine as aid was an issue for some.

This reminds me of when Trump was trying to get the other NATO nations to increase their military spending. At one point Merkel was like "Do you really want Germany arming up?"

Let's also not forget when Trump scolded Germany about being too reliant on Russian petroleum.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: Freeborn

So both countries are corrupt?

Why do you care at all? Oh yeah because the news told me too

Not to answer for Freeborn they are certainly more than capable but

It's the innocent lives being lost and killed in a corrupt useless Special Military exercise. Lives on both sides BTW, 20,000 plus Russian soldiers. That's a helluva price to pay there Vladimer I hope he feels more secure ...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Absolutely ridiculous reply if lessons had been learned why are we in another war to much call of duty for you my friend the only people that suffer during war are the innocent peace loving citizen of this free world get rid of government and weapons and see the beauty of humanity.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Believe it or not, the dude was not always like that.

Used to be able to get sense out him, a bit of banter, some not bad half-decent crack before he seemingly went completely over to the dark side.

Preferred his oldies to the 100% Russian propaganda he seems to post these days put it that way.

I've always like RT's posts. Some very informative about his beautiful country, some very heartwarming stories. I can't imagine that it would be easy being a russian right now, either living in the western world or through internet communities.

There is a russian family in my town. Hard working, sweet people. I am cringing at all the needless ukrainian flags put up at the end of driveways, blue and yellows mindless symbolism of virtue going up alongside all the hearts in support of our mediocre healthcare system and its mediocre pandemic. I work in a nursery where a member put up a blue and yellow support display. It's fairly tame but I feel embarrassed when that russian family comes in.

I'm glad the russians on ATS are giving their viewpoint. We are here on ATS because we all have the type of mind that can take in differing information and suss it from there without being hoodwinked. That's why I like hearing the russian side even if from their news sources. No need to slam the messenger if your brain can do the filtering for the commonalities that paint the bigger picture. No media is honest in war but the average person's perspective contains a lot of insight.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NoMoreFools

Then I wasn't speaking for you, that's how that works.

He by admission is propaganda. There is no such thing as reverse propaganda. That's all i'm saying.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Then I wasn't speaking for you, that's how that works.

He by admission is propaganda. There is no such thing as reverse propaganda. That's all i'm saying.

The great thing about free speech is, i really don’t have to care whether or not you were speaking to me. You attempted to call out a member and are now upset that you got called out. That, friend, is called hypocrisy.

But hey, the fact that you resort to ad hominem instead of staying on the topic at hand is pretty telling.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The view from 30,000 ft shows Biden and his Globalist puppeteers are supplying BOTH sides with what they need to keep the war going indefinitely.

$60B in arms and support to Ukraine...and financial support to Russia by keeping Oil and Gas prices astronomically high.

George Soros is the second most popular figure in Ukraine, behind Zelenskyy.
Don't forget this.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

'Zelenskyy' to me, is the prime candidate to become the 'little horn' of the still forming 7 head/10 horn beast empire that the AC will seize control over...in a not too far away future timeline.

hes the consumate leader with the Napoleon Complex, right bloodline, short in stature and a gift of leopard like populism mixed with the neo-con power urges

ETA: the medical prognosis on Putin today was ....three (3) years at max...to be alive my Yahoo news posted that tid-bit
edit on th31165393253930422022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I wasn't speaking to you, but I referenced speaking for you, which I obviously wasn't if that is not your opinion.

What pray tale is the topic, because I thought this thread was about western propaganda?

I'm pretty sure the poster in question is here specifically for the reason to counter Russian propaganda. How are actors attempting to counter Russian propaganda?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Appearing this morning in the Wall Street Journal. Looks like Russians finally focused and starting to win a few. French journalist killed. I still ask: Where's all the money, armaments, supplies from U.S. and EU???? Something stinks.

www.wsj.com...

I think the WSJ still has some credibility, albeit slight.
edit on 30-5-2022 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join