It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm all in for a Russian victory i'm afraid Russia has every right to defend its border the United Kingdom would be acting the exact same if our borders where being threatened. Ukraine is being prostituted and used as entertainment for the elite and corrupt governments to deflect from their mismanagement of society.

link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Phantom423

One thing that caught my attention there was about Germany still dragging their feet on supplying weapons.

Our sanctions campaign has been completely half-assed, likely because of resistance from Germany and other mainland European countries.

So is NATO really as "unified" as the media is saying, or is that just the narrative we're pushing to make it look like our "strong response" is doing more than it really is?

It's a lot more complicated than most of us could ever imagine, with incredible risks attached to every tiny decision, and honestly, Germany has been doing a pretty amazing job leading the West's response to Russia's invasion when the U.S. was caught with it's pants down.

Nobody expects perfection Germany, keep doing what you've been doing and don't let up until russia leaves Ukraine.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Biden has given Russia everything it needs to financially sustain it's military operation indefinitely.

No idea what Biden is giving Vlad as a special gift through the back door or under the table.

We had some chap on the radio a few days ago. He said it was the Germans and Italians funding the Russian war machine.

According to him the special operation costs Russia £1 billion a day.

Germany and Russia in exchange for oils and gases give Russia £1 billion a day.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frankie75
I'm all in for a Russian victory i'm afraid Russia has every right to defend its border the United Kingdom would be acting the exact same if our borders where being threatened. Ukraine is being prostituted and used as entertainment for the elite and corrupt governments to deflect from their mismanagement of society.

Not paying attention?

russia is on the wrong side of that border.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Plus when Germany moves too fast where any sort of conflict in Europe is concerned, sanctions or otherwise, it tends to turn some heads and raise some eyebrows given the history involved.

This is why the antiaircraft armored vehicles being sent to Ukraine as aid was an issue for some.
edit on 30-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Plus when Germany moves too fast where any sort of conflict in Europe is concerned, sanctions or otherwise, it tends to turn some heads and raise some eyebrows given the history involved.

Good point, from this side of the pond we tend to forget that a lot of Europeans still have some pretty strong ww2 feelz.

For us it was ancient history, to you guys it was the day before yesterday.

edit on 30-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Russian gas accounted for 55% of Germanys imports last year.

Which may have something to do with them dragging their heels where some sanctions are concerned.

On the flip side, Russia needs that trade and can't really afford to lose customers like that.

NATO is a collection of like-minded nations that share the same to similar goals, but they are not all equal or function the same way hence the problems that can arise i suppose.

I get all that.

I was just pointing out that it contradicts the official narrative.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This is why the antiaircraft armored vehicles being sent to Ukraine as aid was an issue for some.

This reminds me of when Trump was trying to get the other NATO nations to increase their military spending. At one point Merkel was like "Do you really want Germany arming up?"

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Frankie75

Ukraine is being prostituted and used as entertainment for the elite and corrupt governments to deflect from their mismanagement of society.

Poor Russia , forced into invading a country by the shadowy Elites.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I remember that myself.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: nugget1

Putin has him beat, being he is a billionaire on a Russian Presidents salary.

Bill Gates level billionaire.

More than Gates.. Putin is the "richest" man in the world, worth several hundred billion dollars.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I have no beef with what you are saying, but I'm not quite sure I understand. The vast majority of news agencies worldwide are sharing the same Ukrainian propaganda, are they not? The only news agencies sharing Russian sentiment are under Russia's thumb, are they not?

I've levied before some Russian propaganda is likely true, due to us knowing of the lies we've been fed by our own.

The fact remains the likely only place you will get countering information is through Russian sources which are just as likely to be leveraged, if not more, than our own.

There simply is no truth to be had in this ordeal.

With that being said I still think it is bogus to call someone on the information they've been fed while not sharing your countering information and sources.

(post by Necro Pyro removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

You are at the best place on the planet to find that truth right now.

But it takes a little effort from your skull muscle.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Maybe you should be paying more attention and look how the west has encroached on Russia we have pushed the bear to far and now it is pushing back as any animal backed into a corner will do Russia is defending itself witch it has every right to do.

And why is the west funding Ukraine in this war?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Phantom423

One thing that caught my attention there was about Germany still dragging their feet on supplying weapons.

Our sanctions campaign has been completely half-assed, likely because of resistance from Germany and other mainland European countries.

So is NATO really as "unified" as the media is saying, or is that just the narrative we're pushing to make it look like our "strong response" is doing more than it really is?

The sanctions are irrelevant for the most part because too many Americans and Europeans, particularly the ones in Congress, would suffer economic losses as well. And we can't have that!

Germany under Merkel developed strong relationships with Russia. Putin and Merkel were tied at the hip on economic issues. I don't think much has changed.

NATO only becomes relevant when Article 5 is invoked. It's the only meaningful thing about the organization. And that's a matter of interpretation because American and EU armaments, weapons and money is pouring into the Ukraine. Technically, we're at war with Russia as well.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Immature response to a serious situation what you should be asking is why has it gotten to this point and why did western countries jump straight into more war.

I will give you a clue ££££££££££££££££££s for governments

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

RT isn't alphabet.

You are though,ain't you?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

With all due respect, not from you. You've admitted you're full bore ahead on the BAMN crew as it pertains to the invasion.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frankie75
Maybe you should be paying more attention and look how the west has encroached on Russia we have pushed the bear to far and now it is pushing back as any animal backed into a corner will do Russia is defending itself witch it has every right to do.

And why is the west funding Ukraine in this war?

Someone invaded russia?

Someone invaded Ukraine.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join