It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The last speaker on the video is going to disappear soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hope it’s not some sort of trap?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

Doubt it.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

30 km push in one day ?

BREAKING: The Armed Forces of Ukraine have advanced 30 km in Kherson in one day, Russian source

russian tgram 'sources' are convinced that this happened, Ukrainian side has been silent.

Notable - the russians in this area of the Kherson front had already started to withdraw a few weeks ago before russia blew a dam to slow the Ukrainian advance, they are probably the least supplied russian units north of the river (end of the supply line).

Still great news if it gets confirmed!

Also notable: the last 3 significant Ukrainian advancements were first correctly reported by the same russian tgram sources.

edit on 2-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

The latest Davydov has a short clip of a Bushmaster towing a captured BTR out of Lyman at around 8:30.

Also has a photo of one of russia's imaginary nazi bio weapon labs that they 'presented' to the UN (before getting laughed out of the building) at around 11:25.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
The latest Davydov has a short clip of a Bushmaster towing a captured BTR out of Lyman at around 8:30.

That or a similar clip is available on Twitter. I don't wish to take away from Ukraine's suffering, but that short video is for pure enjoyment.

Otherwise, the Ukrainians continue demonstrating their highly effective messaging concerning Bushmaster vehicles.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

I thought you might enjoy one in the mud.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Nevermind, it was fake.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
2 October Update

Key inflections in ongoing military operations on October 2:

* Ukrainian forces continued to liberate settlements east and northeast of Lyman and have liberated Torske in Donetsk Oblast. Russian sources claimed that Russian forces withdrew from their positions northeast of Lyman, likely to positions around Kreminna and along the R66 Svatove-Kreminna highway.

* Ukrainian forces continued to advance on settlements east of Kupyansk and liberated Kisharivka in Kharkiv Oblast.

* Russian forces continued to launch unsuccessful assaults around Bakhmut, Vyimka, and Avdiivka.

* Ukrainian forces resumed counteroffensives in northern Kherson Oblast and have secured positions in Zolota Balka and Khreshchenivka. Russian sources claimed that Ukrainian forces also liberated Shevchekivka and Lyubymivka, pushing Russian forces to new defensive positions around Mykailivka.

* Russian forces continued to target Kryvyi Rih and Mykolaiv Oblast with Iranian-made Shahed-136 drones.

* Russian State Duma MPs withdrew a law that would have given mobilized men a one-time payment of 300,000 rubles (about $4,980) and other benefits, without providing a reason for their decision. Ukrainian military officials stated that Russian forces are forming a motorized rifle division with mobilized men from Crimea, Krasnodar Krai, and the Republic of Adygea.

* Russian President Vladimir Putin submitted a draft law to the State Duma on admitting the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics, and Zaporizhia and Kherson Oblasts, to the Russian Federation.

More at URL above.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I'm seeing unconfirmed reports of extremely heavy fighting north and east of Lyman all night, with a good deal of Ukrainian advancements (really just chasing retreating russians), but I can't find anything solid.

Have you seen anything?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

No, I have no sources other than ISW and occasional bits from other media.

I would have thought the Ukrainians would push SE from Lyman into the Donbas area. But would have to look at the terrain. Russia's One-Tank Army might be trying to hold ground.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The Beryslav Pocket

Russian #1: "Look at our tanks go!"
Russian #2: "Those are the Ukrainians, you idiot."

Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Russian #2: Oh shiiiiiit!

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

So the Russians are the Fascists now, it is all getting too confusing I have just read a thread saying that Poland has done a deal for Russian coal which is going to be delivered via a canal network.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It was just a link about situation in Kherson area, so i dont mean all Russian forces are fascists .

Any link about the coal deal ?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

It looks like they're heading for Svatove from 2 directions, but real difficult to tell if what I'm seeing is real yet.

Even more difficult than usual.

Seems lots of russian milbloggers are currently trying to flee russia.

edit on 3-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

It was in the comments of a Canadian prepper I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join