It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: merka

I think this is the most likely reason, they used sea mines for propaganda video, claiming that Russian forces destroyed warehouse

You will never guess what the russians used sea mines for, for which I asked yesterday, were they not chemical weapons)) They blew them up for the fake news, where they showed that Russia destroyed a large warehouse of ammunition of Ukraine))

It`s getting quite desperate..
edit on 2-10-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Where Are 1.5 Million Sets of Uniforms For the Mobilized ?

Let me take wild guess....people in Russian army/ ministry of defense sell them to buy yacht, or new car...

Unc omfortable Questions Appear in russia: Where Are 1.5 Million Sets of Uniforms For the Mobilized

Winter is coming

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Poor kid.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The best Russia can hope for now is an early winter in Ukraine to slow down the fighting to give those poor bastards that have been called up time to get some actual training in. Sending them in without at least 4-6 weeks of training is suicide. The Ukrainians are dug in all across the front. Throwing untrained men at those positions is absolute insanity. I really don't want to see all those men die, the vast majority of them have no interest in being there. More useless loss of life for such a flawed cause. Just the ability for the Ukrainians to hit muster points and equipment behind Russian lines is going to kill so many of them. One of them could be turretless ffs. Who last week was showing us pictures of his home. And this week is somewhere either in a mobilizations camp or the front lines in Ukraine. Or somewhere in between. Who didn't choose that but was forced.
edit on 2-10-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Map ... ("XepcoH" = Kherson)

Cheers
edit on 2-10-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I am pretty sure that Dudchany has been one of the main supply points for that half of Kherson's northern front for the Russians. I believe they have even used it as one of the transit points for the ferries they have been trying to maintain across the Dnipro and the reservoir. That falls and that line basically collapses back to Beryslav.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

I feel same, most of the mobics dont want to be there , it`s a terrible waste of human life . I am not sure can they train them , do they have people who would train them , as it look`s like Russia has man power problem .

If winter comes, and if they dont have proper winter clothes it will be difficult being in cold . Maybe they have own winter clothes , i dont know.

Putin and ultra nationalist are criminals for sending those mobics there. I hope turretless will not yet end up to frontline.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Propaganda should have won this war 5x time over by now golly geez...

I'm beginning to question the globalists media power in all this.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If winter comes, and if they dont have proper winter clothes it will be difficult being in cold . Maybe they have own winter clothes , i dont know.

Ya, my comment was based on them being equipped for the winter. Unfortunately, I am not confident that will be the case. It'll be hard to train anything if they are cold and hungry.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes, i wonder can they encircle RF ?

I dont what this map really is, or does it show right but..

Operational map Ukraine
edit on 2-10-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

A fair amount of Russians there if that map is accurate.

But they don't need to encircle them. Just forcing them into a disorganized retreat across that river will remove them from the Russian order of battle for a long time.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Many mobics were assuming that army gives them all winter uniforms etc, if they cant give and freeze out there , morale will drop even more down . Not sure how cold the Ukrainian winter is thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The north and west of the country is rather cold overall, the South and Southeast is much milder but wetter in winter. The maritime effect from the Black Sea and Sea of Azov help moderate the weather in the southern part of the country.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yeeh like in lyman again . Not sure about the bridges there, is there anymore bridges ?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Map I was just looking at showed all three bridges down. I think the Russians are using ferries to supply (or not) their men on the far side of the river. Vaguely reminds me of the British paras trapped at Arnhem in 1944 and eventually forced to surrender.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I don't believe they have anything functional, temporary or otherwise, in that entire area. Everything is ferries and barges. Unless the Russians have built something south nearer Kherson that hasn't been found yet. I think the Ukrainians blew up another pontoon bridge over the Inulets in the last day or so.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ok thanks, the sea helps yes.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They should just surrender , this war is pointless for them .

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Ukrainian drones might hunt ferries there . Not looking so good for Russians ..

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join