It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Do you know if they were in the NW Kherson area?

Cuz it sure looks like who ever was north of the 76th AD just completely collapsed in the last couple hours.

The best map I know of has a few numbers I don't recognize there and a few '?' where he knows there is a unit but can't identify them.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just watched a geolocated flag waving in Davidov Brid!

C.o.l.l.a.p.s.e.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

No i have not keep up where the units are, i dont know .

The problems with RF seem deep, also morale . Some news or opinion even claimed that generals made group in Moscow to oppose Putin`s mad show, wanting troops to retreat...to preserve at least some Russian forces for future....but it`s hard to know about these , which are truth ,which not..

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
why does the Ukrainian Military look like a real hardcore military? ie, Young, fit, muscular, and clean healthy men

Probably foreign fighters mercenaries disguised as Ukrainians own military. Plenty of British, Yankee, Canadian, Aussie fighters amongst the 'Ukranian' military. Probably been training them up to speak Ukranian for the past few years pre destabilisation like they did with Arabic tution during the ME invasions.

A guy I used to see said he was with a British Army unit taking the Golan Heights (for Israel) in the 1967 Six Day war. Crazy yet these things happen

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

No i have not keep up where the units are, i dont know .

The problems with RF seem deep, also morale . Some news or opinion even claimed that generals made group in Moscow to oppose Putin`s mad show, wanting troops to retreat...to preserve at least some Russian forces for future....but it`s hard to know about these , which are truth ,which not..

I saw the same thing a while back, but no idea if true.

To be fair though, the retreating troops have been trapped there without supplies for 3 months, and I think their officers fled around 2 months ago.

They were at the extreme end of the russian supply lines

126, 234 & 80 are the 'known' 'unit' numbers, but I don't know what type of 'units' they are.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

At last report, the main international BTGs were in the Lyman area.

The Ukrainian 35th & 36th Marines are reportedly involved, but I don't know who the others are.

128 mountain, 126th & 127th territorial defense reported to be involved in the advance.

ETA - It looks like the northern force has reached the central force.

Flag raising in Mylove.

Military Lab said around 1000 sq km was retaken today in NW Kherson.

edit on 4-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Things are moving so fast Putin's going to have to pull a rabbit out of the hat sooner than later

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm really worried that russia will try to blow that large dam in the next 24-48 hours, but I don't think a west Kherson collapse will get putin too launchy.

He's known this was coming for a long time, these are those hopelessly trapped troops.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

3d Army Corps was one of newly created formations (June 2022). Likely had a lot of personnel without much or recent experience soldiering.

Cheers
edit on 4-10-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ok , thanks for the information

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

I'm really worried that russia will try to blow that large dam in the next 24-48 hours, but I don't think a west Kherson collapse will get putin too launchy.

He's known this was coming for a long time, these are those hopelessly trapped troops.

Saw a series of translated Telegram messages mentioning the ruZZians blew a damn in Dubchany(?) and mentioned the 205(?) was in a shambles... maybe its the one your talking about? Granted no idea of veracity, although the messages went on to say that its basically turned into a full blown route in Kherson for the ruZZians and they have no command and are just running for it.

Cant wait for them to get the first taste of those new HIMAR missles, with the 180,000 tungsten ballbearings in them... hearing or seeing about that sort of thing would make anyone say '# this' and tail it.

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
why does the Ukrainian Military look like a real hardcore military? ie, Young, fit, muscular, and clean healthy men

Probably foreign fighters mercenaries disguised as Ukrainians own military. Plenty of British, Yankee, Canadian, Aussie fighters amongst the 'Ukranian' military. Probably been training them up to speak Ukranian for the past few years pre destabilisation like they did with Arabic tution during the ME invasions.

A guy I used to see said he was with a British Army unit taking the Golan Heights (for Israel) in the 1967 Six Day war. Crazy yet these things happen

Every foreign soldier ive seen mentioned in Ukraine has openly mentioned they arent Ukrainian... dont buy that ruZZian BS that the only reason Ukraine is winning is because its mostly NATO troops, ruZZia mentality is such they cant stand to admit when their supposedly inferior enemy is beating them, its why they'd rather admit they screwed up with incompetence than admit the enemy blew up so many ammo dumps. A real self defeating attitude.

Ukraines army is as it is because unlike the ruZZian one its not corrupted to hell and back, its got the equipment and intelligence backing of the rest of the world, their fighting for the country in their country and they have actual logistics (and a leadership that cares about them more than as just cannon fodder).

The ruZZian mindset is, its everyone elses fault no matter the situation, its never theirs... and thats a mentallity thats been with them for 400+ years.

The problem with the idea that Ukraines army is mostly NATO is... as with all large scale conspiracies like the NWO, the bigger the number of people keeping the secret, the exponentially greater it is to keep it a secret (the moment you go over about 5 people it gets rapidly harder to keep anything under wraps effectively, and we are talking 100,000+ people lol)... if most of the UA was NATO troops someone on that side would have mentioned it as such by now... and they havent, not even a single soldier...
edit on 4-10-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

No that was a small earthen dam, the big one is what created that giant reservoir on the dnipro river near nova kakhovka.

Blowing it could kill 100k+ down river.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well there was that 3 Star NATO General captured in Marioupol !

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

No that was a small earthen dam, the big one is what created that giant reservoir on the dnipro river near nova kakhovka.

Blowing it could kill 100k+ down river.

Ah, ok that makes sense. On another side note, appears the UA have taken control of Snihurivka in Kherson according to some Russian Telegram channel called 'Romanov'... given its got 4 rail tracks going out of it, thats a serious lose for the ruZZians in Kherson (although two of those rails where heading into UA held areas already)... so it might be that Kherson itself is now cut off from rail logistics entirely, although i cant find a map of the rail systems in that region to check lol.

edit:- Brother reminded me the rail bridge out of Kherson was destroyed, so I guess Kherson is completely cut off by rail now... rip ruZZians in Kherson, gonna be some hagged looking vatniks captured when that place falls.
edit on 4-10-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That's great news!

Snihurivka is important for another reason, I've always thought that when the middle forces went from 'fixing' to bridgehead, to rapid advance mode, Snihurivka would be where they'd start, then race down the T1505 highway to split the remaining russian forces from the urban area around Kherson city.

I think the above has also long been Speak's opinion, and he used to lead these kind of efforts for a living.

ETA - Suchimumos just posted satellite proof that all bridges across the Inhulets river just west of T1505 habe been destroyed today and the Antonovsky bridge across the dnipro river has been completely destroyed, so russians east of the Inhulets river can no longer be supplied or reinforced, and can no longer escape except by small boats or swimming.

That includes russians inside the city of Kherson.

I'll give you 3 guesses what Ukraine is about to do.

You'll only need 1.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I don't know why Ardern's government hasn't expelled Russian diplomats from New Zealand. The measure is long overdue, and their New Zealand Embassy is unsurprisingly a source of Russian hatred and propaganda.

Tweet

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Russian media outlet writes :

Putin may address the nation to change the status of the special operation

It will probably happen on Wednesday Russian President Vladimir Putin today, October 5, may issue a new address to the nation. According to the source of Readovka, it will concern the change in the status of the special operation. Security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev said that in Crimea, due to the increased level of terrorist threats, security gaps must be immediately eliminated there. The head of the region Sergey Aksyonov , in turn, spoke earlier The head of the Crimea: after the referendums will begin a counter-terrorist operation According to him, Russia will defend the subjects that joined it with the assumption that after the accession of new regions to Russia, acounter-terrorist operation. Earlier, Readovka wrote that Vladimir Putin approved Putin approved the ratification of agreements on the admission of new regions to the Russian Federation Now four regions have officially become part of the Russian Federation ratification of agreements on the admission of new regions to the Russian Federation.

readovka

Will Putin declare war ?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Russia continues to invade Ukraine. Summary of related news. ・Russia takes steps to “annex” four states, Ukraine goes on the offensive to recapture ・Russian hardliners insist on “use of small nuclear weapons” Amid continuing struggles…experts point out “two possibilities” of use ・Russian military to major Recapture of the city of Liman completed President Zelensky has declared and recaptured the city, which is still tense... The Russian military's "plight" witnessed at the forefront of the battle ・President Putin declares annexation in a step ・"Mobilization" is also a hole in the equipment Training Soldiers who go to war without leaving Vladivostok are unable to close the border due to growing dissatisfaction Positive evaluation of President Putin's work falls below 80% for the first time since the invasion Temporary detention on suspicion of spying German Ambassador to Japan “No Compromise for Natural Gas” ・U.S. Biden Administration Provides Additional $1.1 Billion in Military Support to Ukraine ・“Most Support” in “Referendum” Four Pro-Russian Regional Leaders Request Inclusion ・

That is today's update here overseas.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Russian hardliners insist on “use of small nuclear weapons”

There is no such thing as a "small" nuke.

Any use of a nuke will lead to the economic destruction of Russia for a generation, and all involved being hunted as war criminals. Hopefully, Putin will be assassinated the moment he tries to order the use of a nuke. He won't survive the cruise missile, though!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
4 October Update

Key Takeaways

* Ukrainian forces continued to make significant gains in Kherson Oblast while simultaneously continuing advances in Kharkiv and Luhansk Oblast.

* Russian President Vladimir Putin’s announcement of partial mobilization is having more significant short-term impacts on the Russian domestic context than on the war in Ukraine, catalyzing fractures in the information space that confuse and undermine Putin’s narratives.

* Ukrainian forces continued to make substantial gains in northern Kherson Oblast on October 4, beginning to collapse the sparsely-manned Russian lines in that area.

* Ukrainian forces continued to make gains in eastern Kharkiv Oblast west of Svatove on October 4, pushing past the Oskil River and increasingly threatening Russian positions in Luhansk Oblast.

* Russian forces continued to conduct artillery, air, and missile strikes west of Hulyiapole and in Dnipropetrovsk and Mykolaiv Oblasts on October 4.

* Russian forces continued ground attacks in Donetsk Oblast on October 4.

* The Kremlin effectively ordered local Russian administrations and non-Ministry of Defense institutions to fund a significant part of the mobilization effort from local budgets.

* Russian security officials are attempting to maintain their domestic security apparatus as Putin’s partial mobilization drains the Russian security sector to generate additional forces to fight in Ukraine.

More at URL above.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join