It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

He is , been Putins own dog long time....and probably has received a lot rubles from Putin

Vatican is more evil , but that`s another story

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
How will Russia build armor with the miners etc gone? The incompetence is boggling. They don;t need our advice!

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

This is all weird , they pulling even 63 year olds to service....

63-year-old retired Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Yermolayev with diabetes and ischemia has been mobilized. Declared fit. Apparently also declared to be under 55 years of age, given that is the eligibility criteria for his rank.

Retirement Age Men in Russia is expected to reach 61.50 by the end of 2022 , so are they pulling men that are in retirement to this Putins special adventure.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Don't have fact proof.

But read they drafted all the protestors arrested into the army.

If true -- that should be interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It is just a little stroll in The Borderlands.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Don't have fact proof.

But read they drafted all the protestors arrested into the army.

If true -- that should be interesting.

Interesting, I doubt they get a Weapon, and I wouldn’t want to eat their food if they were forced into being cooks.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am probably the lone libertarian voice when I say That I find it extremely hypocritical and ironic that the USA is telling Russia not to use nukes or there will be consequences when Russia said they have the right to protect their territorial integrity and the USA … we dropped two nukes on Japan in 1945 on a country that had no nukes and our territorial integrity was definitely not threaten at the end of WW2 in 1945. Half of Japan was literally starving to death and we still dropped nukes.

Doesn’t seem like we have moral high ground to go preaching to other countries about nuclear weapons.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

That was 80 years ago. Most of us weren't even born yet. Not my fault or concern with things that happened during an entirely different era of civilization. Get over it. We all know better now. Or should know better. It is not at all productive to justify a hypothetical future attack based upon wrongs nearing a century in age.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
A thought experiment:

If Russian bases were in Canada and Mexico and they were across the border with artillery pointed at Buffalo and El Paso Texas. Would you be ok with that? That’s how Russia feels right now. They are surrounded with military on all sides and they feel boxed in. This is why they feel threatened and you have to understand Russia has a LONG history of foreign invading armies invading them. The USA doesnt

a reply to: WeDemBoyz

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
I am probably the lone libertarian voice when I say That I find it extremely hypocritical and ironic that the USA is telling Russia not to use nukes or there will be consequences when Russia said they have the right to protect their territorial integrity

... You mean the territory of Ukraine that Russia invaded, occupied and is trying to annex by force? That Russian territorial integrity?

Or are you talking about some other timeline where Ukraine has surprise attacked Russia and is currently occupying a quarter of Russian territory?
edit on 23-9-2022 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Drr

I am probably the lone libertarian voice when I say That I find it extremely hypocritical and ironic that the USA is telling Russia not to use nukes or there will be consequences when Russia said they have the right to protect their territorial integrity and the USA … we dropped two nukes on Japan in 1945 on a country that had no nukes and our territorial integrity was definitely not threaten at the end of WW2 in 1945. Half of Japan was literally starving to death and we still dropped nukes.

Doesn’t seem like we have moral high ground to go preaching to other countries about nuclear weapons.

I guess Japan shouldn't of declared war, bombed Pearl Harbour, raped Nanking.

Did Uktaine attack Russia?

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You don't think Russia has nukes aimed at the US, UK..right now, same as the US has some aimed at Russia?

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Russia is only in the situation they are in because russia's neighbors feel threatened by russia. Maybe russia should have been a better neighbor. How would I feel? It's difficult to say, because my country is not invading and annexing our neighbors land. However, if the US acted in a similar manner to russia, then I'd shrug my shoulders if russia put forces on out border; we'd be deserving of such actions.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
twitter.com... d0cdb374366c94cfb8c15d2e626%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2Fliveupdate%2F18hnzysb1elcs%2FLiveUpdate_96bcda58-3b 54-11ed-a759-0214bd7a3486%2F0 rumors of a coup brewing with intel officers getting very very angry and wanting to replace putin. this could get pretty interesting

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

alaska(the territory not a state) was invaded by japan during ww2, we got invaded by canada and britian in the war of 1812 and had the white house burnt to the ground when they entered our capital, briefly invaded by Mexico in 1846 (thorton affair) and again in 1916 by pancho via, had pearl harbor bombed at the start of our entrance to ww2 and the bulk of our pacific fleet sunk ,had the phillippenes conquered and invaded by japan during ww2(us territory) as well as several other territorial islands. most of our early wars were either against local natives (so wont count those as invasions) or attacks on our shipping (barbary wars,quasi war,and our wars of territory expansion (guam hati phillppenes)

oddly all our offical wars involving russia we were usualy on their side until the proxy wars of the late 1900's

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

your left foot is your good foot
your motivated left foot

ah left right left

Running Cadence - C-130 Rolling Down the Strip Lyrics
Artist: Running Cadence

Album: Essential Bootcamp Workout of the U.S. Military

Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Review: RIFF-it.
RIFF-it good.
C130 rolling down the strip
C130 rolling down the strip!
Airborne Ranger gonna take a little trip
Airborne Ranger gonna take a little trip!
We gonna stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door
We gonna stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door!
We gonna jump right out, and then count to four
We gonna jump right out, and then count to four!
My main don't open, I use my reserve
My main don't open, I use my reserve!
My reserve don't open, I loose my nerve
My reserve don't open, I loose my nerve!
Cause I'm Airborne
Airborne!
Alright
Alright!
I can ride
I can ride!
I can fly
I can fly!
All day
All day!
One mile
One mile!
Easy run
Easy run!
Two miles
Two miles!
So good
So good!
Three miles
Three miles!
Gonna run
Gonna run!
To the sun
To the sun!
Four miles
Four miles!
Gotta be
Gotta be!
In the shade
In the shade!
Five miles
Five miles!
Gotta run
Gotta run!
Five miles
Five miles!
Gonna be
Gonna be!
Six miles
Six miles!
Motivated
Motivated!
Dedicated
Dedicated!
Seven miles
Seven miles!
Gotta run
Gotta run!
Eight miles
Eight miles!
Fired up
Fired up!
Nine miles
Nine miles!
Feeling good
Feeling good!
Ten miles
Ten miles!
Looking good
Looking good!
Everybody
Everybody!
Looking good
Looking good!
Gonna run
Gonna run!
Hollywood
Hollywood!
Looking good
Looking good!
Gonna jump
Gonna jump!
From the moon
From the moon!
PT
PT!
So good
So good!
I can do it
I can do it!
I can run
I can run!
All day
All day!
All night
All night!
Mean to be
Mean to be!
Fit to fight
Fit to fight!
Driving on
Driving on!
Airborne
Airborne!
Driving on
Driving on!
Motivated
Motivated!
Driving on
Driving on!
Sound of
Sound of!
Everybody
Everybody!
Gonna run
Gonna run!
To the sun
To the sun!
Hey mom
Hey mom!
Hey mom
Hey mom!
Look at me
Look at me!
Your son
Your son!
Number one
Number one!
Hey pa
Hey pa!
Look at me
Look at me!
Your boy
Your boy!
On the top
On the top!
Airborne
Airborne!
All the way
All the way!
Airborne
Airborne!
Lead the way
Lead the way!
Ranger
Ranger!
Every day
Every day!
PT
PT!
Gotta run
Gotta run!
To the sun
To the sun!
Wanna jump
Wanna jump!
From the moon
From the moon!
Hollywood
Hollywood!
I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be!
Hollywood
Hollywood!
I gotta be
I gotta be!
Airborne!
Airborne!
I wanna be
I wanna be!
Silver wings
Silver wings!
On my chest
On my chest!
Number one
Number one!
By the test
By the test!
I can run
I can run!
All day
All day!
I can drink
I can drink!
All night
All night!
Feeling fine
Feeling fine!
Drinking wine
Drinking wine!
Airborne
Airborne!
Good times
Good times!
Feeling good
Feeling good!
Everybody
Everybody!
How do you feel?
How do you feel?!
Hey, you
Hey, you!
Fired up
Fired up!
Motivated
Motivated!
Dedicated
Dedicated!
Feeling good
Feeling good!
Gonna run
Gonna run!
Hollywood
Hollywood!
Airborne
Airborne!

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

those senior intel officers better be careful, their gonna wind up with something special in their breakfast, or trip while on the on the balcony of their 15th story condo and go splat.

edit on 23-9-2022 by SomeJackleg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

A thought experiment:

If Russian bases were in Canada and Mexico and they were across the border with artillery pointed at Buffalo and El Paso Texas. Would you be ok with that? That’s how Russia feels right now. They are surrounded with military on all sides and they feel boxed in. This is why they feel threatened and you have to understand Russia has a LONG history of foreign invading armies invading them. The USA doesnt

a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Was any Ukrainian artillery firing at russia before russia invaded Ukraine in 2014?

We didn't invade Canada or Mexico.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I don't have anything even close to 'confirmed' yet, but the volume of reports are increasing, and each are getting more difficult to debunk.

Lyman and everything east and north of Lyman.

Kharkiv 2.0.

I don't know yet if it's gonna work, but it appears that Ukraine made great progress yesterday in setting it up.

Lots of maneuver warfare playing out along a pretty long front, with some already getting pretty deep.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Yeah I've watched the video and yes they seem to have cut off Russian troops yet again. Wonder if this will create the same domino effect as before as Russians flee for their lives. The funniest thing I saw though was the UN. The Russians stormed out of the room and gave props to the Ukrain ambassador for trolling. When Lavrov walked away he said we see that Russian politicians are like Russian troops they flee.

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join