It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ya know, all of this would have been over in 2014 if it wasn't for the involvement of Russia into the civil war. The Ukrainians had almost put down the insurgency when Russia started shelling the Donetsk Oblast heavily in 2014. Reality is, Russia probably killed more pro Russian Ukrainians during those couple of months before they sent Russian soldiers across the border than the Ukrainians killed in the 8 years leading up to the full blown invasion.

But pro Russian folks don't want to hear that. THIS WOULD ALL BE OVER IN 2014 HAD THE RUSSIANS NOT INTERFERED AND SENT THEIR ARMY ON A MISSION OF CONQUEST.

The Ukrainians had the separatist defeated and the Russians couldn't accept that.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Are Russian soldiers selling their Vehicles to Armed Forces of Ukraine ??

russian Military Began Sell Equipment to the Armed Forces of Ukraine: $5,000 for Tiger Armored Vehicle, $50,000 for Tank

The mechanism of the "program" is as simple as possible - the "Nikolaevsky Vanyok" (Николаевский Ванёк) telegram channel, to which any serviceman of the armed forces of the russian federation can write to an anonymous bot and agree on the sale of equipment and weapons

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

They sold all their diesel to the Belurussians back in Jan/early Feb, it's why we had a 40 mile long stalled convoy. Why not sell their equipment, maybe they'll get to spend some of that cash on getting out to a neutral country lol.
edit on 23-9-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Really , i missed that ...lol

Yeeh maybe they think they can get out from Russia / Ukraine with the money, cant blame them, since this war is just stubid, and Putin sit`s in Kremlin bunker while Russians are getting slaughtered.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Day 2 . Today we learn to march as soldiers do.

Mobilization in Russia. Day 2.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi met with High Representative of the EU for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell Fontelles on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

Wang Yi Meets with High Representative of the EU for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell Fontelles

This is interesting :

Wang Yi said that the Ukraine situation is showing a trend of expansion and prolongation, and its negative spillover effects are becoming more severe, which China does not want to see. At present, the most pressing task is to cease fire and bring the conflict to an end. China will neither stand by nor add fuel to the fire, but will continue to play its role in its own way. At the same time, we support the EU and major European countries in continuing their active mediation and making every effort to strive for peace.

If i would be optimistic, i could interpret Minister Wang Yi message as bad news to Putin...

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I saw another comment from Wang Yi that I found interesting...

China ‘reaffirms respect for Ukraine’s territorial integrity’, says Kuleba

China’s foreign minister Wang Yi has told his Ukrainian counterpart Dmytro Kuleba that the “sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries must be respected”.

Speaking on the sidelines of the UN general assembly, Wang was cited by Chinese state media as saying that all efforts conducive to peaceful settlement of the Ukraine crisis must be supported.

Wang “reaffirmed China’s respect for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity”, Kuleba wrote on Twitter following the meeting between the pair.

Wang also restated China’s “rejection of the use of force as a means of resolving differences”, Kuleba added.

LINK

So it looks like China wants the war to end and for russia to get out of Ukraine's sovereign territory.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This does not much make sense, in economic aspect of Russia ...

Russian miners and oilmen go to war

Russia's Ministry of Energy orders 100% of employees in national energy, metal and mineral companies to show up at military recruitment offices

The mobilization itself is bad for economy, but even worse if key industrys would have lack of manpower

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

That`s another comment that shows frustration to war from China , also interesting

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

I saw another comment from Wang Yi that I found interesting...

China ‘reaffirms respect for Ukraine’s territorial integrity’, says Kuleba

China’s foreign minister Wang Yi has told his Ukrainian counterpart Dmytro Kuleba that the “sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries must be respected”.

Speaking on the sidelines of the UN general assembly, Wang was cited by Chinese state media as saying that all efforts conducive to peaceful settlement of the Ukraine crisis must be supported.

Wang “reaffirmed China’s respect for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity”, Kuleba wrote on Twitter following the meeting between the pair.

Wang also restated China’s “rejection of the use of force as a means of resolving differences”, Kuleba added.

LINK

So it looks like China wants the war to end and for russia to get out of Ukraine's sovereign territory.

More like the Chinese have seen their chance to get their military bases right in the heart of Europe

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hmmm...

I wonder if southfront staff are immune to the call up?

Nearly all of them are military aged males with 1 year conscription service

Maybe it'll get a little quieter around here for a while?

edit on 23-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Hmmm... I wonder if southfront is immune to the call up?

they'll have to join the Wagner Group.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Hmmm... I wonder if southfront is immune to the call up?

they'll have to join the Wagner Group.

Either way it would mean less southfront activity for a while!

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

your left foot is your good foot
your motivated left foot

ah left right left

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Either way it would mean less southfront activity for a while!

and a good way to get rid of Nazi's, Putin ain't dumb lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I doubt they are interested to hear , besides they have their orders to follow.

Mother Russia , vodka , Balalaika

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

This will be good for body coordination

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Russia style... head of church tell`s go and kill your neighbors ,slavs

Fu lfill your military duty in Ukraine. If you die, you die for Russia and you’ll be in God’s kingdom – Patriarch Kirill

edit on 23-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Kirill must be utterly compromised.

Then again, I'm not impressed with Vatican Franky.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

that's a cadence DI's sing in the Corps, or did when i was in.

here another one or two that will work, for the conscripts.

first one
Mama Mama can't you see
What Putin's done to me
Mama Mama can't you see
What Putin's done to me

Stuck me in a piss poor tank
Soon my body's gonna stank
Stuck me in a piss poor tank
Soon my body's gonna stank

Second One,

Ain't no use in lookin down
Ain't no wadka on the ground

Ain't no use in lookin down
Ain't no wadka on the ground

Ain't no use in lookin blue
Ivan's got your woman to
Ain't no use in lookin blue
Ivan's got your woman to

that's all i got off the top of my head

edit on 23-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join