It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Russia's regular armed forces are listed as two million plus reservists. They don't seem to have used them yet, they are also giving troops tours of duty in Ukraine. They could have carpet bombed a road to Kyiv. But have not, I would suggest that they are saving the main pieces for the main event. Green troops are a liability. So far what has unfolded has been predictable. Russian Sanctions Europes energy concerns. I would start to get worried when they start calling the reservists up. Then a little later recall embassy staff.

VDV and 1st Tank Guards Army were russia's 'green' troops, but the reservists are gonna save them?

russia did try to bomb their way into Kiev, they only stopped because their planes kept getting shot down.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

"I am seeing reports that Russia has had to withdraw missiles from Kaliningrad to transfer them to the Ukraine region"

Any word on what type of missile?

Guessing S300/S400?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The comments in the article concerning the regular Russian armed force's difficulties dealing with a real-life Dirty Dozen are interesting. In light of Russian atrocities in Ukraine, the conduct of Soviet troops in Poland (1939-41) and Germany (1945) suggests their concerns won't exist on moral grounds. But Russian officers might fear fragging and mass desertions after completing their tasks.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

There`s a problem with swimming , they cant carry stolen washing machines or other stolen stuff from Kherson

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The types...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Abandoned russian positions look like refuse dump , Not really looking like World class military does it...

Abandoned russian positions

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Daily lies show:

19.9.2022 September 18, 2022, Russian state TV show "The Evening With Vladimir Solovyov": Andrey Gurulyov, State Duma deputy, former deputy commander of Russia's southern military district, makes nuclear threats against Germany and Britain, cautioning NATO against going into Ukraine. This directly clashes with Russian state media propaganda, falsely claiming that Russia is already at war with NATO and "uniformed NATO troops" are in Ukraine.

19.9.2022 Russian state TV falsely alleges that uniformed "NATO Officers" are fighting against Russia in Ukraine. Not only do they claim that "NATO combat units are there," but also allege that they've been in Ukraine since 2014.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

There`s a problem with swimming , they cant carry stolen washing machines or other stolen stuff from Kherson

I've been carefully considering this russian dilemma for a while and think I came up with a solution.

russians should immediately drive all their BTRs and tanks into the river at full speed to create a 'bridge' like some russians tried to do when fleeing Ukrainian advances near Izyum.

The russians that tried this near Izyum just didn't have enough BTRs and tanks, you have to use all of them at once.

You know, to protect your loot.

link   
Sept 16th, 17th and 18th.

link   

Australia should (and easily can) provide Ukraine with sufficient armoured vehicles to equip an entire mechanised brigade. We can and should prepare one of the Royal Australian Navy’s large amphibious ships to sail for Europe at the end of November with the following: 50 Abraham’s tanks, 50 M113 Armoured personnel carriers, 50 Bushmasters and 5000 sets of soldier combat ensemble to equip Ukrainian soldiers. This provides a critical mass of equipment (with spare parts) to re-equip a Ukrainian brigade to fight in 2023. We are already planning to replace our tanks and armoured vehicles. Frankly, Ukraine need them much more that we do at present.

Article

I agree with Mick Ryan's arguments. Also, the Australian government's assessment concerning military aid is probably occurring at the moment, which accounts for an odd political dance.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Haha , that is splendid plan

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Whew!

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   

No idea.. it goes to the lack of missile production inside Russia though. If I see more i'll post the update.

You can put the conspiracy to rest

edit on 19-9-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Lyman is in trouble

Russia Has No Reserves Left As Ukrainian Troops Surround A Key Eastern Town

That is to say, there are no reserves to reinforce the Lyman garrison because the Kremlin already spent the bulk of its reserves—the 3rd AC—in a failed effort to stop the initial Ukrainian counterattack.

Russia has run out of healthy young men and spare modern equipment and no longer can stand up effective new units.

The Russian garrison in Lyman is outnumbered, increasingly isolated—and on its own. It’s a safe bet the Russian troops occupying Lysychansk and Severodonetsk closely are watching as the Second Battle of Lyman looms.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I caught something interesting in one of those videos right at the very end of an interview where they tried to pass off old Youtube footage as recent 'battlefield evidence' from the Kharkiv counter offensive, someone off screen says something like 'let us know if you ever get any actual photos of NATO troops in Ukraine'.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The whole "I was just following orders" excuse didn't work for the Nazi's at Nuremberg nor for Calley at Mỹ Lai.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Lol
actual photo...

This getting ridiculous . Yeeh they have that same man in many videos, from old Youtube footage.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

If you watch any of the Russian State run tv thats all they talk about. Accusing NATO of being involved in the Ukraine conflict, claiming NATO has troops present and every Ukrainian unit has NATO "advisors" present.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

True, and if i read right ,even Russian teachers that were in Ukraine face time in prison.

Their pilots should act and refuse to fly when they see what are targets.

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join