It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Ukraine is also advancing on 2 Russian occupied towns that are acting as supply hubs for Russian forces in that area. If Ukraine takes the 2 towns Russian forces will be completely cut off.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Thank you Australia!

I wish it would be arriving sooner, but it's probably scheduled to match when newly trained troops (Thank You UK!) will be ready for them.

edit on 19-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

If you watch any of the Russian State run tv thats all they talk about. Accusing NATO of being involved in the Ukraine conflict, claiming NATO has troops present and every Ukrainian unit has NATO "advisors" present.

I can't stop watching it!

It's frighteningly hilarious.

I have no idea if the things they show are typical for russian tv or some kind of outlier though (cuz there's some crazy sh1t on western 'media' too), I keep asking our russian friends but none have provided an answer on this yet.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

I wish it would be arriving sooner, but it's probably scheduled to match when newly trained troops (Thank You UK!) will be ready for them.

Assuming Australia commits to that concept, one of the RAN's Canberra Class amphibious vessels would likely transport the equipment to the UK or European port. So outside of the risk of assuming the gap between donating vehicles to Ukraine and their replacements arriving from the assembly line, I can't think of any ideas why the idea shouldn't go ahead.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Thanks to smart phones, this war will have some amazing documentation.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, and drones also seem to take a lot video feed .

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Daily lies show:

19.9.2022 September 18, 2022, Russian state TV show "The Evening With Vladimir Solovyov": Andrey Gurulyov, State Duma deputy, former deputy commander of Russia's southern military district, makes nuclear threats against Germany and Britain, cautioning NATO against going into Ukraine. This directly clashes with Russian state media propaganda, falsely claiming that Russia is already at war with NATO and "uniformed NATO troops" are in Ukraine.

"Many have relatives and friends there... but today there is no choice but to grind it all up"

**facepalm sigh** f'ing hell

And they will nuke others but not Ukraine since they have to live there... and how will NATO do article 5 if its all a desert. 'yapping'... projection projection projection.

God, im off to go continue watching the Queens funeral.
edit on 19-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Russians are surrounded, between Ukrainians...and Russians ...soldiers shot if they tried to retreat.

Russian invaders forbidden to retreat under threat of being shot, intercept shows

“At the same time, they (commanders) refer to commander’s order No. 222,” reads the report. “Apparently, it is analogous with (Soviet dictator Josef) Stalin’s infamous order No. 227 of June 28, 1942, according to which Soviet soldiers were shot at … (if they tried) to retreat.”

Thought we cant totally trust the source. ( Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine’s Defense Ministry)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not exactly pertinent to the thread, but still kinda funny and amazing if true (definitely appears to be)...

Helmet saves an American volunteer's life. 'A rocket bounced off my head ??'

One lucky guy in Ukraine, I do hope the ruZZian that fired it gets to tell his comrades about the power of Ukrainian and American skulls... hopefully freaks them out, or maybe he starts a rumor about NATO personal forcefields or something.

Edit:- found an imbedable Youtubable version.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Trapped forces

Russian soldiers caught between Ukraine’s Armed Forces and right bank of Dnipro River seek ways to surrender – Operational Command Pivden South

Quote: "The fire control that we maintain over the crossings and transport arteries across the Dnipro River is making them realise that they are trapped between the Ukrainian Forces and the right bank of the river - namely the units stationed in this part of Kherson Oblast. Therefore, they have been offered a way out in the form of transition under the auspices of international humanitarian law or to return home, but it is necessary to figure out how." Details: Humeniuk says that the Russian soldiers are demoralised and do not see the purpose of their deployment on this front.

Quote: "We are receiving information that they [the Russian troops] are really demoralised, they really do not see the point of them being on this front. They see the example of the eastern front, and that is very encouraging for them, because they understand that such a course of events is also possible.

They see that it is closer to move forward, laying down their arms, and go over to the POWs exchange fund than to move to the border, because Kherson Oblast is a long way from the border with Russia, unlike Kharkiv Oblast, and there is a significant obstacle in their way - the Dnipro River, which is currently impassable in any way." Humeniuk also reported cases where the command of Russian units has contacted representatives of Ukraine’s Armed Forces in order to negotiate their surrender: "They are subject to thorough inspection."

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Mandatory crowdfunding in 1/5 Employees of Gazprom , to buy needed suplys to hospitals....what does this tell about the situation in Russia , they dont even have enough suplys in hospitals .

1/5 Employees of Gazprom, Russian energy giant, are being forced to chip in at least RUB 1000 (17 US dollars) each to buy medications for Russian soldiers wounded in Ukraine – due to the "catastrophic lack of supplies in hospitals".

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
General Ben Hodges makes good point in the end of this video, why it is important that ukraine wins, because China is watching this, and if West can keep good cohesion it sends a message to China that West is united .

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Not sure when this was filmed, or what the real context is in terms of the show (probably a simple round table) but ouch... talk about savage.

Raimond Kaljulaid is part of the Social Democratic Party in Estonia, although he used to be part of the Centre Party but quit from them in protest of not liking their coalition with the right wing Conservative People's Party.

The guy on the large monitor I think is ruZZian, face looks familiar, but he seems pretty annoyed at what he's hearing lol... love how Kaljulaid is allowed to say all he wants without interruption to the guy.

Pitty, cant find the ruZZian guys response would love to see it.

Edit:- Seems it was from this

On Wednesday, September 14, in the discussion programme Who's Who?, parliamentarian Riigikogu Raimond Kaljulaid, media expert Artur Aucon, Estonian Centre for Human Rights lawyer Ulyana Ponomareva, and Russian exiled social activist Yevgenia Chirikova, journalist Arkady Babchenko, and sports commentator Alexander Shmurnov will discuss the travel ban imposed on tourists from Russia.

So it was a round table, the russian on the monitor is a sports commentator living in France whos against the visa ban (but is anti kremlin from what i gather).

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of hodges because I think he has demonstrated a severe lack of strategic thinking (in his previous role), but he seems to understand the current situation quite well, and I've always considered him to be an honest and honorable Patriot.

I wonder how often he's visited this thread?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
* - Video below.. While Biden did say it RE: China the WH walked that back today (again...)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There getting ever closer to telling each other the truth... surprising really, maybe they have some sense of self reflection after all.

While shes reading a approved script more than likely, the female hosts tone talking to people like this guy seems to be vastly different to how she did closer to the start of all this, maybe she's having her own 'are we the baddies?' moment.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

One of Speak's previous guests, Victor, who had enlisted in the Ukrainian Foreign Legion brigade was killed in combat recently.

If I remember correctly, Victor was retired British Special Forces, and sounded like a pretty cool dude.

Covered a bit at the beginning of the video Xcath just posted here.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I think everyone on all sides of all issues is going to want to watch about 1 minute of the latest Davidov video posted by Xcath, beginning at approx 5:30.

It shows a russian missile landing less than 1000 feet from a nuclear reactor in Mykolaiv.

Not a typo, and it looks legit to me.

Luckily, it was a dud.

But it looks like russia has escalated to firing missiles at nuclear reactors well outside the current battlefield.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

One of Speak's previous guests, Victor, who had enlisted in the Ukrainian Foreign Legion brigade was killed in combat recently.

If I remember correctly, Victor was retired British Special Forces, and sounded like a pretty cool dude.

Covered a bit at the beginning of the video Xcath just posted here.
I don't understand Victor's background, but he doesn't have a conventional british accent and he talks about Family in Ukraine, so maybe he was born in Ukraine and emigrated to the UK at some point? This is the video from SpeakTheTruth months ago where Victor appeared:

On The Ground In Ukraine - Ukrainian Soldier Tells All

Victor's conviction that Ukraine will take back all their territory from Russia is impressive, including his comment that there's no longer any chance they will let Russia keep Crimea, through they might have let Russia keep it if they hadn't invaded. He certainly echoed Zelensky's position that they won't concede any territory to Russia for peace, and maybe they won't have to, but it could take a long time to regain all their territory.

RIP Victor, he admirably died for something he believed in. Too bad the Russians don't have that opportunity, they don't even know why they are in Ukraine except "orders", so they don't believe in what they are doing.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join