It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well... im normally jovial and sarcastic with this sort of thing but... I just saw this.

And to quote the bitch in red and the dickless Vladimir Solovyov...

Bitch - "What other choice do we have?"

Dickless - "What other choice do we have? Reduce the world to dust, just not yet"

Bitch - "And we'll go to heaven"

Dickless - "We, the righteous will go to heaven - they'll just croak... this is an optimistic outlook"

I feel kinda funny (i guess you could say sick? I hardly ever get this feeling lol) after seeing that, an 'optimistic outlook'... the ruZZian mind everyone, the ruZZian #ing mind...

God i hope putlers generals refuse any command to launch should it ever happen, still think its about as likely as me spontaneously turning into a bunch of grapes, but still... This is on ruZZian state media, their gearing their people up mentally for something.

How can ANYONE on this site be pro ruZZian and not feel ashamed, when THIS is what they are talking about and discussing on their state run media...
edit on 17-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

An honest LOL from your transcript's character names!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Id normally be much more civil, and id never call a woman that normally... but im that god damn angry after watching it.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Id normally be much more civil, and id never call a woman that normally... but im that god damn angry after watching it.

I haven't even watched it yet, but loved the transcript!

ETA:

OMG.

The video was even funnier than your transcript!

These people are insane and completely detached from reality.

I'm gonna try to have a little fun with it...

edit on 17-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

a reply to: Imhere

"telegram".

So you mean more plywood models were hit.

Thank you, we have a drinking game going on those.

Nor is “HIMARS” some untouchable super weapon that’s in outer space where a Star Trek fleet can’t even hit it.

Of course not, but the mighty russian army has been trying awful hard to get one without success so far.
This article from September 15th implies that none of the 16 HIMARs have been destroyed.

By itself, the comment is unclear, but in the context of the howitzers where the analyst admits some of those have been destroyed, the implication is none of the HIMARS have been destroyed yet (depsite Russia wasting 10 or more expensive cruise missiles destroying HIMARS decoys).

US sees the aid its given Ukraine as effective, likely won't provide longer-range systems for now

Despite Russian claims of destroying the US-provided HIMARS, all of the 16 systems remain accounted for and the "overwhelming majority" of M777 howitzers also remain in operation, officials said.

I'm a little confused by conflicting news reports on the longer range ATACMS missiles that can be fired from the HIMARs, Denys claims at 11:14 in this video that the US agreed to send ATACMS, but I have been unable to confirm this:

Update from Ukraine | USA will send Long Range Rockets to free Ukraine completely.

I know the Ukrainian president has been begging for those ATACMS, but some in the US are concerned of escalation if they are used on targets far inside Russia. There is discussion about sending them as in the article linked below, but is there any confirmation?

Republican leader in U.S. Senate calls on Biden to send ATACMS to Ukraine

U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell, who leads the Republican minority in U.S. Senate, has called on the Joe Biden administration to provide more lethal weapons to Ukraine, including long-range ATACMS.

That article makes it sound like Denys jumped the gun saying the US will send ATACMS, because it looks to me like it's still under discussion and unconfirmed, or has anybody seen confirmation?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

They are really not living in same reality , clearly more like in another dimension .

This another video from Russia TV, i dont know who is speaking in it , but the story is such a crap ...

Maksym Borodin twitter

" entire divisions from Poland , England , America fighting in Ukraine "

So they are try to sell the idea that NATO is allready there , in Ukraine with direct fight against Russian armed forces...

Oh my...

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Well I was an LAV crewman for 10 years. Those are supposed to be amphibious also but you can’t safely float them in any kind of surf or strong current. That video you showed has them floating the vehicle in a lake. I hope they are more effective than the LAVs cause being able to cross rivers would be a huge bonus. ( LAV wiki )

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What concerns me is the possible reasoning behind those deluded individuals and others like them spewing that propaganda line. It would seem they are preparing their audience to support Russia employing chemical and nuclear weapons in Ukraine and perhaps against NATO member countries. Of course, Russian propaganda efforts concerning their war in Ukraine are equally terrible and ridiculous, but it always serves a purpose.

edit on 17-9-2022 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtEsquire

I never drive it in strong current, like rivers ...i guess it depends a lot how much currrent there is, with smaller/medium current it`s possible probably . I was taking it to sea with small waves and no problems.

You are right with strong current, it would not have enough steerability and start go to downstream .

I dont know which kind of rivers there are in Ukraine , or the currents..

I hope to see videos about the use in Ukraine, to see if it fit`s for river swimming

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

They are really not living in same reality , clearly more like in another dimension .

This another video from Russia TV, i dont know who is speaking in it , but the story is such a crap ...

Maksym Borodin twitter

" entire divisions from Poland , England , America fighting in Ukraine "

So they are try to sell the idea that NATO is allready there , in Ukraine with direct fight against Russian armed forces...

Oh my...

I see The Russian mouthpiece on that video is also a racist turd.

Quote from the video translation " There are The British, some negroes, speaking English "

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtEsquire

With newer Patria models, from same manufacturer ( was SISU name earlyer ) look`s much more better for swinming than the older models .

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yeeh and racist turd also .

The Russian ultra-nationalists hot heads seem to go psychosis with the Ukrainian counter offensive success..

Putin Has a Problem: Russian Nationalists Want To Wage Total War on Ukraine

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That idiot can't have a clue as to what a "division" is, not to mention that a handful of volunteers don't equal national involvement.

As to the racism. Anyone who has ever served in an army that has various ethnic groups realizes quickly every one of those groups has its born soldiers (and its born losers). Only color that matters are the colors.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Simonyan is a real piece of work. She makes Tokyo Rose and Axis Sally look honorable by comparison.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I may be wrong but I seem to recall there a few other countries within NATO that operate that ordnance so the potential for other allies to provide a few "under the table", without the publicity, is pretty high. I think Romania is one and maybe Turkey?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

To be fair cav, there are a LOT of foreigners in Ukraine fighting for the Ukrainian Army. Divisions worth? Nope but there are enough Canadian/American/British fighting that they could put together a battalion or two maybe lol.

And when you're getting your ass handed to you and you hear a bunch of English from the other side, it's probably not to abnormal to think they have brought their whole army, cause it probably feels like it to the Russians.

Although, most video's I have seen from the recent counter offensive have been Ukrainian, I've heard from a few sources though that their was at least some Canadian and Americans in the Foreign Legion in on the recent rout.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The Ukrainian Army on Friday claimed another major victory in its Kharkiv counteroffensive, capturing the eastern section of the city of Kupiansk, a key railhead located about 40 miles northeast of Izyum, which had been previously liberated.

The western portion of the city had been captured days earlier, but Ukrainian troops said on Friday they liberated the eastern part, separated by the Oskil River which they crossed to launch the attack.

Across the Oskil

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Maybe. What it sounds like to me is the justification given by German generals for their defeat on the eastern front ... "hordes of Russians".

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

From what I have been able to gather from sources I trust is that offensive was mostly Ukrainians with a few of the volunteer units involved. I've also heard it involved a large amount of the first few rotations of Ukrainians that have been trained outside the country by allies.

If you watch videos from the war, which I am pretty sure you have/do, you can clearly see the improvement of the Ukrainian units over the last 7 months as they get more cohesive. They still make mistakes, that's inevitable under pressure, but it seems to me from what I've seen, that the Ukrainians are utilizing that training pretty effectively.
edit on 17-9-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I think quite a few people are confusing modified AGM88s for ATACMS.

Ukraine has doing some pretty innovative things with 88s.

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join