It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

So basically another day, another excuse for the invasion.

Is it to soon to claim mission accomplished?

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Russian TV talks shows get more crazy ...

Russian State TV Urges Putin to 'Destroy' West, Says 'Real War' Starting

Russia looks and sounds like a utopia for crackhead's

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz
At the rate the Ukrainian forces are getting through the poor Russian troops there's going to be a very small genetic pool left.

The pool that's left will be all these armchair warriors that had lame excuses for why they couldn't be at the front and center being annihilated in the Motherlands 'just' war. I feel for the Russian women.

edit on 16-9-2022 by Tagz because: none

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Seems like Ukraine have now Sisu XA-180/185 ( pasi ) , these can be handy , and i am saying from personal experience, i drived these in army time. I was few times in Gulf of Finland with it, so even sea is no problem. There are many rivers in Ukraine so they can try used to get troops to other side without bridge/heli .

The Armed Forces of #Ukraine️ use #Finnish armored personnel carriers Sisu XA-180/185

A fantastic development. The Ukrainians are adaptive in logistically supporting the array of military equipment donated by the international community. Historians will have a field day with that and other matters tied to the war in Ukraine.
edit on 16-9-2022 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

Seems like Ukraine have now Sisu XA-180/185 ( pasi ) , these can be handy , and i am saying from personal experience, i drived these in army time. I was few times in Gulf of Finland with it, so even sea is no problem. There are many rivers in Ukraine so they can try used to get troops to other side without bridge/heli .

The Armed Forces of #Ukraine️ use #Finnish armored personnel carriers Sisu XA-180/185

A fantastic development. The Ukrainians are adaptive in logistically supporting the array of military equipment donated by the international community. Historians will have a field day with that and other matters tied to the war in Ukraine.

Did I see correctly that these are amphibious?

Like crossing streams 'amphibious', or crossing a deep lake 'amphibious'?

edit on 16-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Yes they are fully amphibious meaning they can cross lake or rivers.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Yes they are fully amphibious meaning they can cross lake or rivers.

Wow, those are gonna be very useful right now!

No wonder russia complained about it.

edit on 16-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
16 September Update

Key Takeaways

* The discovery of mass graves and torture chambers in liberated Izyum confirm previous ISW assessments that the Bucha atrocities were emblematic of Russian activities in occupied areas rather than an anomaly.

* Russian President Vladimir Putin apparently threatened to expand Russia’s attacks on civilian Ukrainian infrastructure if Ukraine continues reported attacks on military facilities in Russia.

* The Ukrainian Resistance Center warned that Russian forces may conduct false flag attacks in occupied areas between September 17 and September 20.

* Ukrainian forces captured all of Kupyansk City on September 16, continuing offensive operations east of the Oskil River.

* Ukrainian forces reportedly shelled targets in Valuyki, Belgorod Oblast, Russia, overnight on September 15-16.

* Ukrainian forces struck Russia’s occupation headquarters in Kherson, likely using HIMARS, and are continuing ground maneuvers in three areas of Kherson Oblast as part of the ongoing southern counteroffensive.

* Russian administrative officials are rallying around Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov’s call for “self-mobilization” at a local level to provide additional forces to the Russian military.

* Forced Russian mobilization campaigns are likely depleting male populations in parts of the claimed territory of the Russian proxy Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics (DNR and LNR) along the front lines.

* Immediate and coordinated Russian information responses suggest that Ukrainian partisans may not be responsible for the September 16 assassination of the Luhansk People’s Republic (LNR) Prosecutor General and his deputy.

More at URL above.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

"Immediate and coordinated Russian information responses suggest that Ukrainian partisans may not be responsible for the September 16 assassination of the Luhansk People’s Republic (LNR) Prosecutor General and his deputy."

Hmmm...

Are some 'lpr' leaders trying to get out of russia's war?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It also means that russia is going to need even more soldiers defending waterways, and that they'll have to start surveilling them better at night.

These thing are probably already having a positive effect just from Russia knowing that Ukraine has them and that they could pop up near any waterway at any time, anywhere on the long front lines.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

No issue in going for water .Those have hydraulic propulsion .

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Someone needs to build a diesel-electric hybrid version of this (or any LAV with MRAP) with modern lightweight weaponry, max cap of 10+/5t, and able to swim or drive for at least an hour on batteries only.

This one is pretty loud.

Still gonna give some russian planners nightmares though!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Wait until Finland sends their vehicles that ride the treetops in forests

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Yeeh that would be great. This one they send to Ukraine is decades old technology so yes quite loud.

Low noise electric would indeed be handy.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Wait until Finland sends their vehicles that ride the treetops in forests

Cheers

Say whaaaaaat?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I have not hear about that, yet

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

An internet source states there are 188 thousand lakes with a surface area greater than 500 square meters in Finland.

Those vehicles would be very useful there, one can understand why they developed them.

Kenzo, we're waiting for you to tell us about your water nymph girlfriend

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Ahahh..

We have so much water here, we should bottle it and sell it all over like oil .

I hear Canada also a lot lakes , maybe even more than Finland ...

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join