It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Afinity99

Green men in crimea were Russians.
the seperatist were supported by Russians.
seperatist are traitors and deserve traitors deaths.

Crimea is crimea and don bass is don bass.

The separatists were supported with weapons from Russia, because they did not have any.

Separatists are not traitors, they want to separate from your tyranical entity and feel they don't belong with you.
Since it's their native land they feel that the land go's with them where ever they go now, far far away from you.

Since you like bombard their homes, facilities and so on, then they are not going to want you to humiliate them further.

You are talking like a few traitors when most of the people there want to separate, it's the majority who wants to separate and go back to Russia eventually.

Zelinsky is the traitor because he sold them out along with the X president, and what you don't understand now is that these people understood that their lands now are part of Ucraine altho lots of them are Russian but that Ucraine is neutral and this works for everyone, it's not part of Rusia but not part of Nato either so all sides are happy.

So he wins and becomes president, promises them he will never join Nato and respect their ethnic background and will permit them to have their ethnic local culture and after he gets elected he "turns on them"
Who is the traitor ? This is what Zelinsky promised . He is a comedian and cannot be taken serious.

So there was an agreement to remain neutral to make "all sides happy" it's Ucraine and it's not part of Russia, but it's not part of Nato either.

So if you want to join nato and all these regions don't what you are going to do, kill them right hi hi hi.
I will come crushing you with Airplane and bombs, crushing you inside your home while you sleep boooommm booom, some bombs drop on your house.

Who is the traitor ?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Troll on troll.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Troll on troll.

Are you underage sunny ?
This is a minor behaviour.
You either debate or refuse, you don't have to insult people.
What a child.

Troll a ?

www.bbc.com...

Hundreds of Ukrainians have protested after President Volodymyr Zelensky said he had backed an agreement that would bring elections to territory controlled by Russian-backed separatists.

Mr Zelensky came to power promising to end the five-year conflict in the east which has left 13,000 people dead.

Any vote would be under international standards and would not be held "under the barrel of a gun", he said.

Hahaha and they voted for him for the comedian, and he pranked them and further sent in ultra nationalist units.

They voted for him because he made prommisses to them that he did not honor.

The peace thing was for them to take the bait into hoping Ukraine remains neutral because these regions that are large at size would never agree to join Nato.

edit on 8-9-2022 by Afinity99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

44 years old fyi son. Now go get daddy a beer.
edit on 22000000pppm by yuppa because: clarification.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

"don bass is don bass"

There is no such thing, so I can call it whatever I want.

Just like putin does.

Dombas is Ukrainian territory.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

You guys what ever, if I don't want to join Dysnayland I don't join it, you can't force me.
I am a region with 5 milion people let's say. I tell you sorry but I'm not joining.
I demonstrate against you on the street to show my disaproval.

You can't force and call a whole region traitors, you have to take into account their wishes, if you want them to
still be part of Ukraine. If not people say their goodbies and separate.

But Ukraine chose to send in kill teams and kill people that you call traitors.

People just got upset and took up arms, they are not traitors, what do you expect if you send tanks airplanes and bomb their homes for them to comply with you joining Dysneyland. They don't belong to Dysneyland, their culture is outside of it, so they are going to take their lands and move out of Ukraine.

It's simple, Ukraine is the bad guy in all of this and has been from the very start. Not that I'm some pro Russian guy.
But since many people have died there I think it's a concern for people living near Ukraine, bordering Ukraine to look and decide for their selves what is going on there, because this war is affecting us, having an impact on or economy and lives.

I'm simply shocked at this Arm Pit of a president thru what he put his people thu, all the civilian people that died in Ukraine, just so he can have his Dysneyland dream and join Dysneyland.

What an Armpit.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

"You guys what ever, if I don't want to join Dysnayland I don't join it, you can't force me"

Then why is russia 'forcing' stuff on Ukraine?

Or trying to anyway, you appear to have failed spectacularly.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

"It's simple, Ukraine is the bad guy in all of this and has en from the very start. Not that I'm some pro Russian guy."

Of course not

LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Not bad...

Ukraine retakes area larger than Singapore in just over a week

Overall, Ukraine has retaken an area larger than Singapore or New York City in just over a week.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

"You guys what ever, if I don't want to join Dysnayland I don't join it, you can't force me"

Then why is russia 'forcing' stuff on Ukraine?

Or trying to anyway, you appear to have failed spectacularly.

It's not forcing anything, it just wants it's lands back, you are not with me then okay I want my stuff back.
This is the Russian state of mind now. They have land disputes with Ukraine. The forcing of "don't join Nato" was done in the context that those regions can't join since they represent the pro Russian majority with most of the people speaking Russian in those regions. I think Ukraine will be free to do as it wants after Russia gets their lands back.

So the problem was it can't join in the state it's in now with all those additional regions, and probaly I'm not sure if those regions will ever join Russia, they may serve as a buffer between Russia and Nato.

There is also the possibility of Ukraine agreeing to terms to stop the war, then it will never join. But then agreements are broken and borders fall to soldiers crossing them, one of the reason out of the many for what is happening now is the Minsk agreement.

Agreements, read them, agree to them or not, sign or don't sign documents.
Once you sign and you break it they are going to say, that prankster, that comedian broke his word, it's time to cross the border.

I mostly don't agree with anything in this mad society, so I mostly don't sign anything to get "benefits" then be a hooker and turn to the other side. "I have all these things now for me" F em, who cares what documents I signed "bitches don't care about documents and I am one of them"

Of course you are going to piss people off dear.
edit on 9-9-2022 by Afinity99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I dont know is this verified/accurate but it`s interesting :

lost or captured, in the last 72hrs between Kherson&Kharkiv

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

"It's not forcing anything, it just wants it's lands back"

So it's not about bio labs, nukes, NATO and nazis anymore?

It's about time.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Quite a bit of revisionism going on here. Here's the way Russia do things.

1. Destabilise an area, such as the Donbas
2. Provide arms and ferment internal strife
3. Watch how all the "don't like this" majority flee
4. Get left with hard core Russian supporters, armed to the teeth and dependent on Russian "protection"
5. Annex / invade "because it's Russian"
6. Rinse and repeat

The Donbas and other parts of Ukraine have been ethnically cleansed. That process started before 2104. Crimea has been ethnically cleansed. Other places have been ethnically cleansed (look it up). The whole of Ukraine would have been ethnically cleansed, had the Ukrainians not stood firm.

I think the Russian's may now refer to this process as de-Nazification. It's part of their indoctrination programme. Others refer to it as belligerence and imperialism.

The grieving often don't have words, and just wish Russia was somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

"It's not forcing anything, it just wants it's lands back"

So it's not about bio labs, nukes, NATO and nazis anymore?

It's about time.

It is because the ultra nationalists are the ones who were sent to don bas.
I don't know about bio labs but did you see the scandal with the bread spreader admiting to it.

They were under the national defence act for "combatant purpose" not civilian use.
Did you not read the news at that time.

You watched some news, but not all of it, it was covered under top secret military use for combatant purpose.

You did not see the news properly because you are watching the wrong news sources.

Here is a guy you should view more often.
www.youtube.com...

You should watch very careful towards the end, it is under "low visibility" and it is under US military juristiction.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I rarely read russian 'news'.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I rarely read russian 'news'.

It's not Russian news, it's from India and other world sources who are not bias.

Specific Combatant Command Requirments under low visiblity is not for civilian use did you not know ?

It's what they did, went in trained natzis and build bio labs protected by classified documents.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

There are two Minsk Agreements, not just one. The first “Minsk Protocol” was signed on September 5, 2014. It mainly consists of a commitment to a ceasefire along the existing line of contact, which Russia never respected.

By February 2015, fighting had intensified to a level that led to renewed calls for a ceasefire, and ultimately led to the second Minsk Agreement, signed on February 12, 2015.

Even after this agreement, Russian-led forces kept fighting and took the town of Debaltseve six days later. The two agreements are cumulative, building on each other, rather than the second replacing the first.

This is important in understanding the importance, reflected in the first agreement, of an immediate ceasefire and full monitoring by the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), including on the Ukraine-Russia border, as fundamental to the subsequent package of agreements.

I will link the entire page below,but apparently it was Russia who broke it first.

Dont let russia fool you on the minsk agreement

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Sure, sure.

I thought you were admitting your territorial ambitions now?

Why go back to cartoon level nonsense?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

There are two Minsk Agreements, not just one. The first “Minsk Protocol” was signed on September 5, 2014. It mainly consists of a commitment to a ceasefire along the existing line of contact, which Russia never respected.

By February 2015, fighting had intensified to a level that led to renewed calls for a ceasefire, and ultimately led to the second Minsk Agreement, signed on February 12, 2015.

Even after this agreement, Russian-led forces kept fighting and took the town of Debaltseve six days later. The two agreements are cumulative, building on each other, rather than the second replacing the first.

This is important in understanding the importance, reflected in the first agreement, of an immediate ceasefire and full monitoring by the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), including on the Ukraine-Russia border, as fundamental to the subsequent package of agreements.

I will link the entire page below,but apparently it was Russia who broke it first.

Dont let russia fool you on the minsk agreement

There are previous agreements on the land. Prior to this the land was part of Russia, and before this the Russian Empire who anexed the land back in it's day from the little Russians, so the Little Russians merged with the Russian Empire.

Little Russians are not the ukrainians "notice this" there is a confusion and a spin to this.
The little Russians are the people who were left outside the empire when the prince moved the kievian rus capital to Moscow, these people are the Kevian Rus outside the Rusian Empire.

Part of the Ukrainian Identity is part of these people mixed with parts of other people, the people on the borderline between the nations. The traders. As stated by me, Craine means a container full go Grains and it denotes name border. The Crane filled with grain sold on the border. So some little Russians went there between the border of these nations and sold grain and mixed with others there forming Ukrainians.

The land belong to the Russians, that is clear, it's their land, they the Ukrainians can keep kiev and the rest of the lands except the eastern and very southern parts.

The kiev now has nothing to do with the original kievan rus, because the real kevian rus capital was born at norovgrad (today in Russia always in Russia), I hope I pronounced it correctly.

The Ukrainian is a general mix of all, Little Russians, Russians from the Russian Empire, Polish, Lithuanian, Vlach, Cosaks, other Asians.
This is the Ukrainian assembled on the border of nations where these people came to sell grain from all these nations.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Ukraine existed before russia historically.

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join