It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Afinity99

Say it however many times you want, it doesn't make it true.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I certainly don't intend any disrespect here, but it appears you've just joined.
These are things we've discussed continuously since before this invasion.

I've had these conversations countless times.

I know you may think you are being informative and even helpful....but I've seen and heard it all before.
I've debated it to the nth degree.

There is no justification for the invasion and all the subsequent death and destruction.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Afinity99

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

De-Nazification, is it?

You're not up to the job, matey.

De- what ever, fact is this conflict did not start this year, it has been brewing to this stage.

Wrong.

It started when Putin invaded a neighboring sovereign nation.

Does not matter what the name or history of that nation is.

It did not start there, it started when people's houses got shelled by Ukrainian forces.
Youtube did a great job remaining bias and removing the content that was on it, with dead children and mothers mourning their children in the Cemetary quoting and shouting the Ukrainian NAtzis did this.

I got to congradulate the "zionist jew tube" because it's owned by them, for remaining bias and ignoarant and only promoting one side story, so you can come here and say "it started the other day"

It did not start the other day and it will not finish tomorrow, but one thing you can be sure Ukraine will not win because "concealed evil never wins" it just creates problems but in the end it's on the loosing end.
edit on 8-9-2022 by Afinity99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

hitler had similar delusional fantasies.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

De-Nazification, is it?

De- what ever, fact is this conflict did not start this year, it has been brewing to this stage.

Wrong.

It did not start there, it started when people's house got shelled by Ukrainian forces.
Youtube did a great job remaining bias and removing the content that was on it, with dead children and mothers mourning their children in the Cemetary quoting and shouting the Ukrainian NAtzis did this.

I got to congradulate the "zionist jew tube" because it's owned by them, for remaining bias and ignoarant and only promoting one side story, so you can come here and say "it started the other day"

It did not start the other day and it will not finish tomorrow, but one thing you can be sure Ukraine will not win because "concealed evil never wins" it just creates problems but in the end it's on the loosing end.

Wrong. Sorry if your feelings are hurt.

But there are diplomatic ways.

As I (and many) see it -- Putin wanted to go out with a BANG

Old school conquering and land stealing.

Too bad -- too sad -- he's going out with a whimper.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I certainly don't intend any disrespect here, but it appears you've just joined.
These are things we've discussed continuously since before this invasion.

I've had these conversations countless times.

I know you may think you are being informative and even helpful....but I've seen and heard it all before.
I've debated it to the nth degree.

There is no justification for the invasion and all the subsequent death and destruction.

There is no justification for blowing up people's homes by people who when you strip them naked they have gigantic wasp swasticas on their body. I understand your position.

Fortunate for you, youtube removed all the content with bodies all lined up with dead children in schools and other atrocities dating from 2014 to before Russia entered officialy the conflict this year.

Anyway, from a military perspective I think we should debate on that what will happen next.

My feeling is that things are going to ramp up.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

'Ramp up'?

Is that another russian nuke threat?

Cuz that's all you got left.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

De-Nazification, is it?

Wrong.

It did not start there, it started when people's house got shelled by Ukrainian forces.

There is nothing going out, you have been watching too much ABC news and CNN headlines.
The Russians have dug in good. Watch independent news sources.

According to CNN the Ukrainian front lines are 4 kilometers from Moskow, they are now shooting at Putin with their tanks. If you believe them anyway, in reality things are different and the Russians have dug in.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

De-Nazification, is it?

Wrong.

There is nothing going out, you have been watching too much ABC news and CNN headlines.

According to CNN the Ukrainian front lines are 4 kilometers from Moskow, they are now shooting at Putin with their tanks. If you believe them anyway, in reality things are different and the Russians have dug in.

I haven't watched cnn for years, but I highly doubt they are saying anything of the sort, so why make stuff up?

In reality, Ukrainians are clearing russians from Ukrainian territory fairly steadily lately, but they are not now, and have no interest in ever being, anywhere moscow.

edit on 8-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

hitler had similar delusional fantasies.

I'm not a fantasy guy when it comes to war, just reality. I don't play war video games, I'm not part of the gun culture.

But I like payback, when someone kicks you in the nuts, kick him twice
there and I believe this is what happens with Ukraine and Russia as people really believe that this conflict started out of the blue.

It's mind bogling how brainwashed some people are, thinking everything started now when there are nearly 14.000 people who died before Russia invaded, and these people, most of them anyway are Ethinc russians, Civilians living in Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

De-Nazification, is it?

Wrong.

I haven't watched cnn for years, but I highly doubt thet are saying anything of the sort, so why make stuff up?

In reality, Ukrainians are clearing russians from Ukrainian territory fairly steadily lately, but they are not now, and have no interest in ever being, anywhere moscow.

If you been paying attention, the counteroffensive has begone months ago.
But because it has always failed you hear, tank blown up, Russians dead, Ukrainian King Kong kills 100.

Now the CounterOffesinve in Kerson has turnerd "to slow grind" because it faild, and they are saying it's going to take time, in fact it's a way for them saying "we failed" but you won't see this on CNN.

In reality Russia is gaining land slowly at a slow paste, and digging in waiting for the winter.

You should watch unbias news sources.
For Example:
www.youtube.com...

The death tool on Russian forces is also exagerated for people to sustain this thinking Ukraine is wining.

In reality Russia has lost up to 20.000 - 30.000 troops, in total Fighing Russian forces losses may amount to 40.000 this with DonBas Militia , other Mercenaries, Chehens fighing on the side of the Russian army, so this is why the numbers get inflated.

Tank loss has been also exagerated, Russia lost around a few hundred tanks or so, and we hear numbers of thoulsands.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

russia invaded in 2014 and never left, there is nothing at all improper about killing an invading force.

How many were killed prior to russia's 2014 invasion?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

russia invaded in 2014 and never left, there is nothing at all improper about killing an invading force.

How many were killed prior to russia's 2014 invasion?

No, in 2104 they were spreading bread on the street like BS. People still believed BS, that it will be good for all, so the eastern side voted with the president who told them that he will look into their requests and promised them that they will be respected as an ethnicity, but soon after getting their votes sent "military units" to take care of them instead after they started to revolt upon hearing he will not keep his promise to them and he wants to Join nato and install Nato bases around these people's land where they grew up to humiliate them as an etnicity.

Soon riots broke out in case you did not know in eastern ities , and troops were sent there to put out the revolts.

This is when things turned , when she came from "AMERICA" and gave bread on the street.

It's not that I'm pro Russian, I may sound Pro Russian, I'm just for the truth and who is really to blame in this conflict.
I'm not a Russian partisan. I just don't like criminals who get away with things.

According to me If you kill my people I can kill yours. This is fair if those people said, good, we did good, we killed them. Kill more of them F them. Then this is what you are going to get in return.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So there were no russian troops inside Ukraine until 2022?

Strange, here in reality they've been in the dombas and Crimea regions since 2014.

Someone should tell putin that the russian 'invisibility cloak' was just his corrupt generals getting paid and doesn't actually exist.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

"Tank loss has been also exagerated, Russia lost around a few hundred tanks or so, and we hear numbers of thoulsands"

Funniest thing I've seen in weeks!

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So there were no russian troops inside Ukraine until 2022?

Strange, here in reality they've been in the dombas and Crimea regions since 2014.

Someone should tell putin that the russian 'invisibility cloak' was just his corrupt generals getting paid and doesn't actually exist.

They came later, to sustain the militia, not early like you state, early on things were still foggy, after announcing the plan this new president that got elected infuriated these people in the east.

Soon these people took to the streets and revolted because he betraid them telling them he will solve their problems, but nothing was done, in stead he declared he is aligning with western side and wants to join Nato.

So these people took to the streets and revolted, uppon seeing this, the president of Ukraine sent troops there to put off the revolts, they clashed in a violent manner and people go shot in the streets.

It's when the Separatist movement takes birth, Russians come later not at the begining of the formation of the separatists, this separatist movement grows as people's homes, churches, schools get blown to bits just because they are on the russian side practifing Russian fellow craft, evil right, just people in the freaking church practicing non sense because I don't believe in it, but they do and they want it Russian style.

The Russians from Russia come in time , not from the very start. They come and they also supply weapons.

Anyway, it's far from the lies main stream media states, that Russia has decided to invade without any prior provocation, and it's just an aggressor. When in fact Russia decided to invade because it was forced to react to what was happening in eastern Ukraine and to Ukraine Joining Nato so Nato can take over former Russian lands and build Nato Bases, and all the broken agreements that were before putting a cherry on the Cake I guess as an explosive.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So there were russians inside Ukraine while those 14k were killed?

Didn't you earlier say there were no russian invaders there?

There is nothing wrong with attacking russian invaders, or even militia supported by russian military as you just claimed.

You are correct that there has long been 'provocations', but the vast majority of them have been from russia.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So there were russians inside Ukraine while those 14k were killed?

Didn't you earlier say there were no russian invaders there?

There is nothing wrong with attacking russian invaders, or even militia supported by russian military as you just claimed.

You are correct that there has long been 'provocations', but the vast majority of them have been from russia.

The Militia are just people who lost family members or friends, they are Ukrainian and Russian alike not liking the new government.

The Russians come later towards the end. Prior to that they just ship weapons across the border.

The separatists represent a large amount of people, if they were just a few then for sure Ukrainian army could put them down with easy, meaning it's just the people from these areas who decided to take up arms. So they are just the civilians of the don bass area, they are not russian soldiers.

Let's take a statistics site that is like an unbias body.

tass.com...

"To date, about 14,000 people have been killed in Donbass. This number includes [Ukrainian armed forces] servicemen and civilian casualties. We regularly update this data," he said. Kuleba’s speech has been posted on the Slovak Foreign Ministry’s website.

But let's go a bit further.

the Ukrainian foreign minister also noted that Kiev was determined to achieve NATO membership, adding that support for Ukraine’s accession to NATO and the European Union among Ukrainians was growing.

and....

Mass protests sparked in eastern Ukraine, which has a predominantly Russian-speaking population, in 2014 after President Viktor Yanukovich had been removed from power. In response, the Kiev authorities announced the beginning of a military operation in Donbass in mid-April. Massive shelling of residential areas, even with the use of aircraft, resulted in a humanitarian disaster in the region. Attempts to achieve a complete ceasefire made by the Contact Group on the settlement in eastern Ukraine have so far yielded no results.

So mass protests and demonstrations started, and they begun a military campain as a result sending troops there shelling people's homes creating a "humanitarian disaster"

Really shelling people's homes just increased the separatist numbers and was a dumb move, of course if you destroy my house I'm going to become a militia man and take up arms against you.

So basicly these people revolted because they were lied to, and hit the streets with huge demonstrations, they sent in the army that shot people dead on the streets and from there on things took a turn.

Russians come in much later with troops, so you got that factor wrong.
Most of the people are civilians not ukrainian soldiers anyway that died.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Green men in crimea were Russians.
the seperatist were supported by Russians.
seperatist are traitors and deserve traitors deaths.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Did Russian Troll get fired?

No, just using a new name prolly.

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join