It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

What lies?

And what makes you think I need to answer your questions? I already know from prior interactions with you what you are after. If you want to continue then PM me. Last time you lost interest real fast.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

lol. I won't loose hope, because a help helper on ATS tells me Russia is winning about 20-30 times every day.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Lie? No. I guess you don't know what a euphemism is.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Nice Totenkopf insignia on the Russonazi's uniform.

Cheers

That is the DPR but for you to know that you would have needed to do your own research or payed attention the first time I pointed it out.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Putin is a man out of place in time.

He would have had a great time running a colonial power back in the 1800s. Unfortunately for him, the natives now have modern arms and shoot back.

I wonder if Beijing will offer him exile.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

That is the DPR but for you to know that you would have needed to do your own research or payed attention the first time I pointed it out.

Have a nice day.

OH but those people are RUSSIANS per Vladimir P.

So, yeah,

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I won't loose hope, because a help helper on ATS tells me Russia is winning about 20-30 times every day.

I don't know what a "help helper" is but I am glad you have each other and he or she is trying to talk sense into you.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Your claim is false, the picture is from 2018.

Apparently you don't know what research is before you lie about something.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Just referring to your avatar, that version of pepe is called help helper

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

As you didn't want to reply to my post regarding Pavel Gubarev, i will post a photo to show the people you are supporting.

Here you go.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
As I said before. Ukraine is the European ISIS.

foreignpolicy.com...

A sequel to the movie "This is not Iraq"

Ukrainian military officials are enmeshed in a hotly contested debate over whether U.S.-provided Gray Eagle strike drones can be effective against increasingly resilient Russian air defenses, while the Biden administration considers providing Kyiv with the systems that became ubiquitous in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The risk of operating drones in Ukraine, which saw cheap strike drones like the Turkish Bayraktar have significant impact against the Russian military in the first days of the war, has increased as the fight has moved east to the Donbas region, which abuts Russia’s Western Military District and larger clusters of advanced air defense systems, such as S-300 and S-400 missile batteries.

But there is a split between front-line airmen and Ukraine’s chief of staff on the drones, according to multiple Ukrainian military officials, who recently spoke to Foreign Policy and other media outlets on condition of anonymity, identified only by their military call signs.

“We are not advocating for the Gray Eagles,” said one pilot, referred to as Moonfish. The Ukrainian military’s general staff, he said, are advocating for the drones. “There’s no good Air Force mind next to our chief of staff or commander who would say, speak up and say, hey, that’s B.S.”

“It’s very dangerous to use such expensive drones in our case, because of the enemy’s air defense,” he added. “It’s not Afghanistan here.”

Maybe it isn't as bad as they say. It is western media. People should know how fickle it is. If they don't then here is a reminder.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Ukraine has been targeting civilians in Donetsk for 8 years.

So you say, and have said.

The International Criminal Court in The Hague has announced that it had sufficient grounds to begin an official investigation into war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Crimea and the Donbas since 2014, by the peaceful and love-spreading Russians. There's quite a file. ICC

Russia needs to take allegations of war crimes to the ICC or similar international bodies, otherwise these periodic Russian accusations will be treated like everything that comes out of Russia - as propaganda and misinformation.

Regardless, Russia has a chance to offer up evidence to the ICC. Will it be like all the non-evidence Russian tried to get included after they shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, or the bollocks they tried to offer up when they poisoned Litvinenko or the Skripals? No one trusts Russia any more. They are trapped in their own lies.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Your claim is false, the picture is from 2018.

Apparently you don't know what research is before you lie about something.

You are trying so hard that you are clutching for anything. I used it as a euphemism as I said. I can't help if you are not familiar with that term.

I posted that pic months ago in this thread or the first. If you honestly thought that I meant it was from today or even this month I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Just referring to your avatar, that version of pepe is called help helper

Goo d to know I guess. I just liked the pic.

I won't even ask why you know who it is.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

So you say, and have said.

The International Criminal Court in The Hague has announced that it had sufficient grounds to begin an official investigation into war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Crimea and the Donbas since 2014, by the peaceful and love-spreading Russians. There's quite a file. ICC

That is not at all influenced by the US. Right? Did they ever bring charges against Bush or anyone responsible for the millions killed by our invasions?

I didn't think so.

Russia needs to take allegations of war crimes to the ICC or similar international bodies, otherwise, these periodic Russian accusations will be treated like everything that comes out of Russia - as propaganda and misinformation

Propaganda and lies? Do you mean like this?

Regardless, Russia has a chance to offer up evidence to the ICC. Will it be like all the non-evidence Russian tried to get included after they shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, or the bollocks they tried to offer up when they poisoned Litvinenko or the Skripals? No one trusts Russia any more. They are trapped in their own lies.

I don't think Russia gives a damn about the west or the so-called courts we hold power over. Yeah, they are corrupt, But so are we. Hell, we have legalized bribing our politicians by calling it free speech. We could have closed that loop hole with legislation but our "elected representatives" haven't touched it.
When we assassinate people it is usually with a drone strike. It is very official and the collateral damage(civilian murders) is written off. Excused.

I don't get into the Malaysian airlines thing. I think they did shoot them down but I blame Ukraine for sending the airliner into a war zone. And, based on the things they have done to their populace, I think they did it on purpose.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hey what ever you have to tell yourself to distract from the lies you posted. As I said next time do some research instead of just blindly following Russian propaganda.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Lukashenko in Russia for extensive talks with Putin eng.belta.by...

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Lukashenko in Russia for extensive talks with Putin eng.belta.by...

What are they talking about ?

Complete bollocks as usual i would guess.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

lol

When I busted you for lying or the other half dozen times I called out your inaccuracies it must have really hit you hard. I can tell by the way you cling to stuff like this that you haven't gotten over it.

It is just sad.

I know what I meant by that pic and I am pretty sure you did too. I am pretty sure that what you are doing is called a continuum fallacy. You should look it up.

Otherwise PM me and we can continue this.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Lithuania would be my guess.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join