It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: vance

but never mentioned the Russian invaders losses.

The New Atlas Website is owned by Brian Berletic, who is a Moscow Propoganda Agent. I have posted information about him and his operations previously. Info on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His views are 100% bias in favour of Russia.

I already told him it was biased propaganda,just as bad as telegram,rt,and pravda.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: vance

but never mentioned the Russian invaders losses.

The New Atlas Website is owned by Brian Berletic, who is a Moscow Propoganda Agent. I have posted information about him and his operations previously. Info on this thread.

His views are 100% bias in favour of Russia.

I noticed you are unable to counter any of his arguments.
If you want him banned then you are a proponent of censorship. If you dismiss information without ever reviewing it yourself because another information source says so... well. I doubt you see the irony.

Information bubbles foster ignorance.

On ATS, I believe they only ban sites that have been proven to knowingly lie and falsify information. I doubt ATS, one of the few sites that don't ban information sources based on partisan lines and emotion will ever find a reason to ban his site.

Of course, if you are able to prove that his information is full of lies and falsified information then they would be obliged to ban him.

Have at it.

Relying on other people or sites to determine who is telling the truth or lies only insures that you have no idea what is really going on.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yet more World class irony.......

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Do you deny that Berletic posts on " New Eastern Outlook " which is a proven Russian Propoganda site ?

At least you appear to have stopped posting Patrick Lancaster's propoganda, after i gave you undisputed evidence that he was posting fabricated stories for Russian propoganda purposes.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Can you disprove what he says? Can you show that he falsifies information?

99% of everything put out about this war is propaganda. If you refuse to review sources of information and use your brain to determine fact from fiction because some other source calls it propaganda there is a 100% chance that you have no idea what is going on.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Jan,

You don't have to deal with the Americans for the most part.

Those lunatics (or agents of capital?) destroyed economies in all former eastern bloc.

Economic "reforms" were not successful. For same work you will get 3 times more money just behind the border, but you pay EU market price for goods. 30 years after.

That is an issue to take up with the EU, not NATO or the USA. I agree with you that the eastern economies were wrecked so that French, German, and some other EU countries' chain stores could establish themselves without native competition. And to add insult to injury, their hiring practices in the western EU countries encouraged most of the skilled workforce in the eastern economies to go work in Germany etc., leaving their homelands with foreign firms, low wages, high prices, and a shortage of skilled labor.

Czech Republic's real worry lies directly to the west and wraps itself in the flag of the EU so the optics don't look too bad. Hopefully some in Prague's government are aware of the realities behind the EU.

I'm off topic now, so I'll stop here.

Cheers
edit on 19-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Can you disprove what he says? Can you show that he falsifies information?

Please don't insult our intelligence.

Berletic works on behalf of The Kremln. Anything and everything that comes out of that building is lies.

Putin, " we have no intention of invading Ukraine "

If you post Berletic stuff, i will keep calling it out.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Says the poster that posts pro Russian/Kremlin propaganda full time?

More irony?

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That is funny, I am going to keep posting him and you can keep acting out a meme.

If you are unable to disprove what he says then you are just all talk.

One of the best things about his reports is how he uses Western sources to destroy the Western narrative.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

"Acting out a meme"? Even more irony!

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

That is funny, I am going to keep posting him and you can keep acting out a meme.

If you are unable to disprove what he says then you are just all talk.

One of the best things about his reports is how he uses Western sources to destroy the Western narrative.

Berletic is a complete crank. So keep posting him as you will feel at home with his ideas. Such as he links The Buffalo Shooter to the Azov Battallion.

How pathetic.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

⚡️Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine (June 19, 2022)

▫️Offensive towards Severodonetsk is being successfully developed. Units of People's Militia of the Lugansk People's Republic supported by the Russian Federation Armed Forces have liberated the settlement of Metyolkino.

▫️Several units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) are abandoning the operation area due to low moral and psychological condition, as well as lack of munitions and logistic supply. Thus, a plattoon of the 1st company of the 1st battalion from the 57th Mechanised Infantry Brigade that had been defending near Lisichansk left heavy armament and abandoned its position.

▫️Russian Federation Armed Forces continue launching attacks at military facilities located in Ukraine.

💥At 12.30 PM, Kalibr high-precision long-distance sea-based missiles were launched at a command post of the Ukrainian troops near the village of Shirokaya Dacha (Dnepropetrovsk region) at the moment when there was being held a working meeting of the commanders of Aleksandriya operational-strategic group.

▫️The attack has resulted in eliminating more than 50 generals and officers of the AFU, including those of the General Staff, the Kakhovka group, airborne assault troops and units that operate towards Nikolayev and Zaporozhye.

▫️At 08.20 AM, Kalibr high-precision long-distance missiles destroyed 10 M777 155-mm howitzers and up to 20 armoured combat vehicles delivered by the West to the Kiev regime over the past 10 days that were located in a transformer plant in Nikolayev.

💥At 07.20 AM, high-precision air-based missiles neutralised an echelon of personnel, armament and military equipment of the 1st battalion from the 14th Independent Mechanised Brigade that arrived from Vladimir-Volynskiy to the operation area in Donbass.

▫️The attack at the disembarkment point near Gubinikha railway station (Dnepropetrovsk region) has resulted in eliminating more than 100 servicemen of the AFU, 30 tanks and armoured combat vehicles.

▫️At 02.05 AM, the AFU 56th Mechanised Infantry Brigade manpower and military equipment have been neutralised near Selidovo (Donetsk People's Republic). The attack has resulted in the elimination of up to 20 militants, including foreign mercenaries that formed part of the abovementioned brigade, as well as 2 combat vehicles equipped with Grad multiple rocket-launching system, 10 infantry combat vehicles and armoured personnel carriers.

▫️7 Grad system plattoons and 1 artillery plattoon have been neutralised at their firing positions towards Donetsk within counter-battery warfare.

✈️💥Operational-tactical and army aviation have destroyed 4 artillery missile and munitions depots near Maksimilyanovka, Avdeyevka, Zelyonoye Pole and Georgiyevka (Donetsk People's Republic), as well as 1 launching ramp of Buk-M1 air defence missile system near Seversk (Lugansk People's Republic).

💥Missile troops and artillery have neutralised 22 command posts, 48 artillery units at their firing positions, the AFU manpower and military equipment in 123 areas.

▫️An attack launched by Iskander operational-tactical missile system at Kharkov tank reparation plant has resulted in destroying 2 launching ramps of Uragan multiple rocket-launching system.

▫️Ukrainian Armed Forces suffer considerable losses caused by counter-battery warfare. A serviceman from the 22nd Mechanised Infantry Brigade of the AFU captured near Peremoga has told that the artillery units involved in operation towards Kharkov had lost 380 servicemen, including 90 who resulted dead over the past 10 days.

➡️ Part 2 (t.me...)

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #DailyReport
@mod_russia_en

t.me...

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

⚡️Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine (June 19, 2022)

💥Attacks launched by aviation, missile troops and artillery over the past 24 hours have resulted in eliminating more than 400 nationalists, 10 tanks and other armoured combat vehicles, 11 field artillery mounts, 11 launching ramps of multiple rocket-launching systems and 28 special vehicles.

💥Russian air defence troops have shot down 1 Su-25 airplane of the Ukrainian Air Force near Chervonnaya Dolina (Nikolayev region).

▫️In addition, 8 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles have been shot down near Zavody, Chervonniy Shakhtyor, Dementiyevka, Glubokoye (Kharkov region), Krinitsa (Kherson region), Popasnaya (Lugansk People's Republic) and near the Snake Island.

▫️3 Tochka-U tactical missiles have been intercepted near Novozvanovka and Novoaleksandrovka (Lugansk People's Republic), 2 projectiles launched by Uragan multiple rocket-launching system near Bolshiye Prokhody (Kharkov region) and Chervonnaya Dolina (Nikolayev region).

📊In total, 207 airplanes and 132 helicopters, 1,249 unmanned aerial vehicles, 344 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3,683 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 562 combat vehicles equipped with multiple rocket-launching systems, 2,043 field artillery cannons and mortars, as well as 3,715 units of special military equipment have been destroyed during the special military operation.

❗️Big losses of the AFU in manpower force the Ukrainian command to involve unprepared personnel in combats, despite their lack of necessary skills in using armament and military equipment.

▫️At 01.30 PM, 2 Su-25 assault fighters of the Ukrainian Air Force launched an attack at the positions of its units near Shirokoye (Dnepropetrovsk region).

➡️ Part 1 (t.me...)

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #DailyReport
@mod_russia_en

t.me...

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Today, during a fierce battle in the industrial zone of Severodonetsk, the commander of the famous national battalion "Aidar" Sergei Melnichuk was caught.

Along with 200 more Aidar soldiers who had stated they would not be taken alive have been captured.

Videos at links

t.me...

t.me...

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You were saying about only believing one side's propaganda yet here you are again posting yet more Kremlin stuff?

Shameless irony, and hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

[ Photo ]
Battle for Severodonetsk: situation as of 18.00 June 19, 2022 - @rybar

- The RuAF continue to tighten the encirclement around the industrial zone in the SW of Severodonetsk. There are battles for the territory of motor transport enterprises adjacent to the treatment plant from the SE. The occupation of this zone will allow access to the southern outskirts of the Azot plant, the Severodonetsk CHP power station and complete the encirclement.

- The defense of the AFU south of the Azot plant is based on a chain of lakes. The AFU hold a foothold along the Seversky Donets, control a part of the village of Sirotino, adjacent to Frunze Street, as well as the village of Borovskoye.

- The settlement of Lesnaya Dacha is most likely under RuAF control

- The supply of the group at the Azot plant is carried out by two routes: through the Leninsky bridge and country roads beyond the lakes, as well as directly from Lisichansk by boats.

Units of foreign mercenaries participating in the defense of the Azot plant are suffering losses and are trying to leave the eastern bank of the Seversky Donets in small groups.

- In Lisichansk, individual units of the AFU lose heart and leave the combat area. For example, a platoon of the 1st company of the 1st battalion of the 57th motorized infantry brigade completely left its position. Incessant shelling, lack of ammunition and low morale being the main reasons for leaving positions.

- Units of the People's Militia of the LPR are approaching the southern outskirts of Lisichansk. The cleanup of Toszkowka has been completed. Fights are going on in the areas of Ustinovka and Mirnaya Dolina. The suburb of Lisichansk, Belaya Gora is constantly being processed by artillery fire.

- The AFU are hastily gathering reinforcements in the Toshkovsky direction: a battalion of the 112th brigade of the territorial defense has been transferred for reinforcement.

- Russian units are advancing in the Soledar direction with fierce battles taking place to break through to the Lisichansk Oil Refinery. In the evening a strategically important object was struck. The capture of the Lisichansk oil refinery will close the outer ring of encirclement around the Severodonetsk-Lisichansk group.

t.me...

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Highlights of Russian Military Operation in Ukraine on June 17, 2022

▪️Russian Armed Forces offensive continues in the north of Kharkiv region in the direction of Rus'ka Lozova: There are battles in Pytomnyk and Dementiivka neighborhood

▪️Another SU-25 assault aircraft of Ukrainian Air Force has been shot down near Mazanivka.

▪️There are reports from Severodonetsk about the surrender of separate ZSU units surrounded on the territory of Azot plant’s industrial zone.

▪️ZSU redeploys reinforcements to Klynove and Kodema trying to prevent encirclement of the grouping near Vuhlehirs'k TES and Novoluhans'ke.

▪️Russian Armed Forces launched massive strikes against ZSU in Posad-Pokrovs'ke — Zelenyi Hai sector, disrupting ZSU offensive on Kherson.

▪️ZSU has hit Russian tugboat Vasily Bekh transporting ammunition and Tor SAM systems to Snake Island.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

More one sided Kremlin propaganda. Shame on you.

24/7.

Please stop insulting our intelligence.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The Pentagon has published a complete list of weapons provided to Ukraine:

▫️ more than 1,400 Stinger man-portable air defense systems;
▫️ More than 6,500 Javelin anti-tank missile systems;
▫️ more than 20,000 other anti-tank weapons;
▫️more than 700 Switchblade kamikaze drones;
▫️126 155mm howitzers and 260,000 155mm artillery shells;
▫️108 tactical vehicles for towing 155mm howitzers;
▫️19 tactical vehicles for the evacuation of equipment;
▫️MLRS HIMARS and ammunition for them;
▫️20 Mi-17 helicopters;
▫️hundreds of armored highly mobile multi-purpose wheeled vehicles;
▫️200 M113 armored personnel carriers;
▫️more than 7000 small arms;
▫️ More than 50 million rounds of ammunition for small arms;
▫️75,000 sets of body armor and helmets;
▫️121 Phoenix Ghost tactical unmanned aerial system;
▫️laser-guided missile systems;
▫️ Puma unmanned aerial systems;
▫️ unmanned coastal defense ships;
▫️22 counter-battery radars;
▫️4 anti-mortar radars;
▫️4 air surveillance radars;
▫️2 Harpoon coastal defense systems;
▫️M18A1 Claymore anti-personnel ammunition;
▫️ S-4 explosives and explosive equipment for clearing interference;
▫️tactical secure communication systems;
▫️ Thousands of night vision devices, thermal imaging systems, optics and laser rangefinders;
▫️commercial satellite imagery services;
▫️ protective equipment for the disposal of explosive objects;
▫️chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear protective equipment;
▫️ medical supplies, including first aid kits;
▫️ means of electronic warfare;
▫️field equipment and spare parts;
▫️Funding training, maintenance and support.

t.me...

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

[ Photo ]
The situation in the Kharkov region as of 19.30 June 19, 2022 - @rybar

- Fighting continues in the north of the region. The Ukrainian army suffered heavy losses and retreated from the vicinity of Rubizhne to Stary Saltov.

The AFU sent additional DRGs to the eastern bank of the Seversky Donets: Ukrainian units operate on the eastern outskirts of Martovoy, diverting the attention of the RuAF from the Khotomlya-Pechenegskoe reservoir road.

Clashes continue in the vicinity of Dementievka and Pitomnik.

- In the Izyum direction, Ukrainian formations continue to probe the defense of the RuAF in an attempt to slow down the advance of the Russian army in Donbass.

- Several Ukrainian missile defense systems were destroyed by a missile strike on the territory of the Kharkov Tank Repair Plant.

- Russian air defense systems shot down several reconnaissance UAVs in the vicinity of Dementievka and Glubokoye.

t.me...

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join